Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Men's Health Thread... Absolutely NO TROLLING

I'm starting a new split at the gym. Won't lie, I've not been operating at peak efficiency lately mentally. No time like the present to get your shit right. June is going to be my inflection point.

What's a new split at the gym? Is that like a new regimen after the previous one isnt doing much anymore?

I dont attend a gym. I try to exercize at home and walk a couple days out the week tho.

Physically been doing great though started hitting gym in December. Was probably like 260. Got a trainer in late January and now I’m 236 as of today. More muscle and shit feel much better. Still working on diet and doing more outside the gym.

And I’m trying to bench but need more practice want to be able to rep like 260 one day.

work takes up alot of my time. Im actively trying to take some time off for myself and disconnect.

Also tryna take better care of myself and eat better

Following up on all doctor and dental appointments too to make sure im good as well

Bro trust me use the pto my new job encourages it but I can tell they kinda liberal. When pandemic started I ran through my shit but I had stacked a lot

Bro trust me use the pto my new job encourages it but I can tell they kinda liberal. When pandemic started I ran through my shit but I had stacked a lot

Oh mos def. These jobs dont give a fuck about people. Even tho alot of my time rolls over I fully plan on taking as much time off as I can this year

When is the last time yall been to the doctor?
To the dentist?

If it's been 6 months or more I encourage yall to go make an appointment

Doctor I’m going next week last time was February. Now dentist I’m trying get a cleaning but hard to find a close appointment lol but I’m get on it

Now ADHD medications are at a crazy shortage country wide. adderall concerta and all that hard to get I haven’t took any since October. But I remember them saying exercise can help a lot. But alot of folks I’ve seen can’t get it. Worried about kids though. School is rough.

Now ADHD medications are at a crazy shortage country wide. adderall concerta and all that hard to get I haven’t took any since October. But I remember them saying exercise can help a lot. But alot of folks I’ve seen can’t get it. Worried about kids though. School is rough.

Are there no generic brands folks can take as an alternative?

There are but they saying shortage based on demand. And I personally don’t like chaging meds too much. But been managing without it.

not tryna get too personal but if its generic it wouldnt really be changing meds too much would it? One would just be the same med without the brand name is how I understand it

Back