Welcome To aBlackWeb

Matching tattoos...

Would You Want Them To Cover It?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • I Wouldn't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
goldie, wait until you have a daughter...then lets revisit this being called daddy during sex convo

goldie, wait until you have a daughter...then lets revisit this being called daddy during sex convo

My daughter just like everybody elses daughter will be saying and doing alot of things during sex, df am I'm supposed to say "you can suck his dick, but just dont call him daddy after" :lmao2:

My daughter just like everybody elses daughter will be saying and doing alot of things during sex, df am I'm supposed to say "you can suck his dick, but just dont call him daddy after" :lmao2:
Don't say that. My kids will never have sex. Just like my parents didn't.

It can't be any other way!

nah nigga

im saying, once your seed starts calling you daddy, it takes on a whole nother meaning

what your daughter does in the privacy of her bedroom when she gets grown is her buisness.

Im talking about while she is your baby princess and calling you daddy b/c to her, thats your name and thats how she gets your attention.

and as i type this, she is over on the other side of the house kicking my headboard

~sighs~ bout to put her in timeout or something...lawd

nah nigga

im saying, once your seed starts calling you daddy, it takes on a whole nother meaning

what your daughter does in the privacy of her bedroom when she gets grown is her buisness.

Im talking about while she is your baby princess and calling you daddy b/c to her, thats your name and thats how she gets your attention.

I don't look at a chick calling u "daddy" in the literal sense, I didn't think people did, that's kinda sick. Same as baby and the other pet names. It's just a pet name.

i just dont see what reason you could have for calling someone you fucking "daddy" or "mami".

again, as a father of a young girl, i dont want no woman calling me that. My daughter or any other offspring i might have are the ones who can call me that

like i said before, I still respond to my government name. Use that.

Or even the bae or baby, or some other pet name equivalent, but dont call me daddy.

Do you think of an actual baby or your daughter when you call a girl baby or bae?

let me take my thoughts out the thread

i feel like Trey from boyz n the hood

I've met people who HATE being called pet names. They worry u might have got a sidepiece u don't wanna mix their name up with.

I'm just imagining screaming out my dude name vs daddy while he hitting it right.

Daddy always wins.

Back