Welcome To aBlackWeb

Matching tattoos...

Would You Want Them To Cover It?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • I Wouldn't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd laugh tbh. But if we're getting to a point where things are getting serious like future, tat gotta go.

Oop he would have to get that covered, especially if we were serious.:sayword:

I can't believe this is really a thread lol. I mean what person in there right mind would... know what, neva mind. Some ppl outchea spending that income tax on a tat right now with bae name in it

So this is why I never thought it was a bright idea to get your s/o's name tattooed to you... However I would put DU on me at this point cuz that's the father of my children and he means more to me that just some dude but if for some reason we didn't work out and the next nigga didn't like it given that same reason I'd just add THE RIGHT THING....
:gtfoh:

So this is why I never thought it was a bright idea to get your s/o's name tattooed to you... However I would put DU on me at this point cuz that's the father of my children and he means more to me that just some dude but if for some reason we didn't work out and the next nigga didn't like it given that same reason I'd just add THE RIGHT THING....
:gtfoh:
Funny af. @Dupacalypse you struck gold

If they aint wearing a ring I'm not getting a tat with they name on it.
You'd tat your wife's name? Wld it make u more reluctant 2 divorce?

Got any tats now?
I'd get my girl's name on me <<>>

article-2078115-0F4481CC00000578-366_634x418.jpg

It wouldn't even get that far for me to care or want it covered.

If you getting a MF named tatted on you and y'all ain't even married. Then I know you prone to making bad decisions.....

angtft.gif

Why does marriage have to be a reason you get a tattoo of your s/o name?

I personally don't give a fword about being married.

Yea , I ain't the marrying type of nigga, so that wouldn't play a factor in deciding to get a tat, but she would have to get one the day I got one too.

no names outsides of kids and possibly mothers

you dont have to be married btw for your new s/o to feel some type of way about your tat from your ex. I mean, if marriage isnt your thing, then cool, but if you are against marriage, for whatever reason, but lets consider your issue is it might not work out, the same could be said for a long time steady s/o.

Why even risk it? just keep it to kids if thats the case

no names outsides of kids and possibly mothers

you dont have to be married btw for your new s/o to feel some type of way about your tat from your ex. I mean, if marriage isnt your thing, then cool, but if you are against marriage, for whatever reason, but lets consider your issue is it might not work out, the same could be said for a long time steady s/o.

Why even risk it? just keep it to kids if thats the case
Tattoos can be covered. You wouldn't even know it existed unless I told you.

Back