• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • I Wouldn't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
If your s/o had a tattoo with their ex's name, would you want them to cover it or it wouldn't matter to you?

if she had an ex's name tatted on her, she probably owns a white belt, and ya'll know how i feel about that

knew a chick who had her nigga john name on her neck.....after they broke up she put 3:16 behind it....
:lmao2:

Some might say that was a part of their life that happened before they met you and they shouldn't be asked to erase their past.

Some might say that was a part of their life that happened before they met you and they shouldn't be asked to erase their past.

her child? maybe

her ex? no...just no

it is visible right? if it was on her lower spine, then i would just be thinking too much deviant shit. I would just spray her back down with baby butter out of anger and pettiness.

I need the females to respond, men shouldn't force you to do anything with your body!!

84964-Clay-Davis-SHIT-gif-The-Wire-RwqT.gif

She can keep her ass in the past then...cause I def wont be in her future

I know a chicken that has her ex name big as fuck on her side from boobs to hip. She told her husband it's her brothers nane
:ha:

You'll just have to walk it off b and see "Only Tasha's" forever on his back

Back