Welcome To aBlackWeb

Matching tattoos...

Would You Want Them To Cover It?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • I Wouldn't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think I would ask them to remove it especially if when we go out it's visible for everybody to see...
I can just see it now going out and someone seeing the name on his ass and them callin me by that name I swear my dude gettin that death look and the aftermath when we get home... JUST SAYIN
NO BUENO!!
If I had a tattoo and it bothered my dude then yes I would remove it no questions asked but he betta do the same.

I think I would ask them to remove it especially if when we go out it's visible for everybody to see...
I can just see it now going out and someone seeing the name on his ass and them callin me by that name I swear my dude gettin that death look and the aftermath when we get home... JUST SAYIN
NO BUENO!!
If I had a tattoo and it bothered my dude then yes I would remove it no questions asked but he betta do the same.

Exactly. Just imagine that shit happening. I'd flip a table. That's why the tattoo of my exes initials are covered. It's visible and I would hate for someone to mistake that for him. It's initials it could be anyone tho.

Reactions: Az
no names outsides of kids and possibly mothers

you dont have to be married btw for your new s/o to feel some type of way about your tat from your ex. I mean, if marriage isnt your thing, then cool, but if you are against marriage, for whatever reason, but lets consider your issue is it might not work out, the same could be said for a long time steady s/o.

Why even risk it? just keep it to kids if thats the case
Kids, parents, grandparents, grandkids. All them r cool. A romantic relationship? Hell nah. Romantic relationships, be they marriage or bf/gf, r conditional by nature.

Are they of the same ex? Can I ask how long y'all were together b4 u did that? N did he tat ur name on his body too?
Two different men.
My first ex, I think we were a year in. I was 19. He didn't tattoo my name on him because I told him it wasn't a big deal to me. However he does have a tattoo that I created on him. The reason I got it was because I wanted to make him happy with me again. We had an argument.

My other ex, honestly I don't know how far along we were. We dated off and on for maybe a year and a half. If not longer, he has my initials on his forearm big as day and I got his initials which are also my grandmothers initials.

Two different men.
My first ex, I think we were a year in. I was 19. He didn't tattoo my name on him because I told him it wasn't a big deal to me. However he does have a tattoo that I created on him. The reason I got it was because I wanted to make him happy with me again. We had an argument.

My other ex, honestly I don't know how far along we were. We dated off and on for maybe a year and a half. He has my initials on his forearm big as day and I got his initials which are also my grandmothers initials.
would you make the same decision again? what would you say your attitude toward deciding on tattoos is today?

would you make the same decision again? what would you say your attitude toward deciding on tattoos is today?

I'd do it again.

I don't regret the tattoos. Maybe if they were their names then yea. My sons dad initials on me are the same as my sons. (It's just not in a place you would put your sons initials)
My other exes initials on me is the same as my grandmothers. So, nobody would know who it was for unless I told them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the type to be out here tatting every dude I've talked to on me because I don't just hop into relationships like that. I've felt our relationships were worth it. Some may not agree but that's not my problem.

I'd do it again.

I don't regret the tattoos. Maybe if they were their names then yea. My sons dad initials on me are the same as my sons. (It's just not in a place you would put your sons initials)
My other exes initials on me is the same as my grandmothers. So, nobody would know who it was for unless I told them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the type to be out here tatting every dude I've talked to on me because I don't just hop into relationships like that. I've felt our relationships were worth it. Some may not agree but that's not my problem.
Very interesting. Thanks for answering my Qs.

Good attitude re:not your problem. People will always disagree, gotta do u.

Pretty much. Just like you would take a cheater back and I wouldn't.

I would get a tattoo and you wouldn't "risk" it.

We are all different.

So kandy tats every nigga she dates on her
AP takes back chicks who cheats on him cuz it aint black and white
Instagramus is 46 and still doesn't know how to fight

add on

Back