• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • I Wouldn't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My girl tried the ring tat and her finger broke out

So.... I opted for the jewelry

She still mad lmao

woman of ur dreams wants u to get a wedding ring tat instead of ring. let her go or get dat tat?

f6ba07fabf2c2bcff3e9854b72c29dc0.gif

r u married? i wld have divorced. disrespect at its finest
Lol divorce ain't shit but a formalty

Why would I get a tat that I see fucked you up?

I don't know if it was the artist or her finger but I decided not to follow thru just in case

Lol divorce ain't shit but a formalty

Why would I get a tat that I see fucked you up?

I don't know if it was the artist or her finger but I decided not to follow thru just in case
:scust:
where is the solidarity?

if I got a tat on the agreement that we'd match, I'd tat that nigga in his sleep. tf u mean "oh that looks bad, nvm".

:scust:
where is the solidarity?

if I got a tat on the agreement that we'd match, I'd tat that nigga in his sleep. tf u mean "oh that looks bad, nvm".
I hear you and you making sense. She was making sense. I won't say what you saying doesn't make sense and I wasn't an asshole about it.

Here's the thing tho........I don't care. Last I checked my ring finger was crispy af so *shrugs*

I hear you and you making sense. She was making sense. I won't say what you saying doesn't make sense and I wasn't an asshole about it.

Here's the thing tho........I don't care. Last I checked my ring finger was crispy af so *shrugs*
what kinda woman allows that kinda disrespect? smgdh

lmaooooooooooo

Back