Welcome To aBlackWeb

Matching tattoos...

Would You Want Them To Cover It?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • I Wouldn't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Would you or have you ever gotten matching tattoos with anyone? Would you get your S/O name tattooed on you?

Why or why not?

IMG_5087.JPG IMG_5092.JPG IMG_5093.JPG IMG_5094.JPG

I almost got matching tattoos with an ex friend of mine and a few more of us. Just when we was about to schedule it, shit hit the fan!

A design but nobody could agree. Then when we finally did agree, we found the person to do it. Then that weekend shit just went left. Two of us are no longer friends with one of the girls.

I just think it's corny

No super deep analysis or anything like that
If u met the woman of ur dreams, a lady that's like closest thing to perfect

N she asked u to tat her name on u to show her it's real

Wld u do it?

If u met the woman of ur dreams, a lady that's like closest thing to perfect

N she asked u to tat her name on u to show her it's real

Wld u do it?
ABSOLUTELY not

King and I are getting matching tattoos next month, but I will never place names on my body. Not even mine. lol.

But we will be in the tattoo shops often for the next few months as he wants a whole turtle neck shirt. SMH.

I just want the rest of my symbols on my left arm collar bone and right front shoulder then I am done. :-)

Matching tattoos are cute to me.

I tatted my name on my body because I love me a lot. BUT I'm not tatting anyone but my son's name and or face on me.

Me squad talked about getting a particular symbol we all use on our right hand but that's about it

Me and one of my homies almost got matching tats....But I'm glad we didn't, cuz I don't really fuck with dude no more,

Me and the wife were talking about it....prolly still do it...

My next tat going to be me and my son's birthday interlocked cuz we were both born on each other's due date

If dudes got matching tattoos and it's not of some sort of organization they both belong to, they gay.

The only matching tattoo I could see getting is some sort of memorial tattoo

Back