Welcome To aBlackWeb

Matching tattoos...

Would You Want Them To Cover It?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • I Wouldn't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If dudes got matching tattoos and it's not of some sort of organization they both belong to, they gay.

The only matching tattoo I could see getting is some sort of memorial tattoo
Yea, that's another reason I ain't wanna get that shit....

We ain't have no real crew...ain't no body save nobody life...it was an idea I'm glad never gained traction

I think a tat with your s/o whom you know you will be together or you are married to is actually cute and something I would do.

They don't have to be the same but they can be similar. This is a also a good way to actually do wedding rings too just in case you guys don't have the funds at that moment in time.

This is something we have considered doing along with our rings also.

I would do similar but not perfectly matching tats. Dont want anyone to have the same tat as me. The only one I have I drew myself. Wouldn't do names either, not even the kids names just cause it would look like I like to tat dudes names on me all willy nilly. So matching is a maybe and names are an absolutely not.

I would do similar but not perfectly matching tats. Dont want anyone to have the same tat as me. The only one I have I drew myself. Wouldn't do names either, not even the kids names just cause it would look like I like to tat dudes names on me all willy nilly. So matching is a maybe and names are an absolutely not.
You drew that pretty tat yourself?! Do u have other drawings?

Same for the most part, I'd love like for example a map that starts on part of his body n connects on mine. connecting tattoos or matching tats is a nice idea.

You drew that pretty tat yourself?! Do u have other drawings?

Same for the most part, I'd love like for example a map that starts on part of his body n connects on mine. connecting tattoos or matching tats is a nice idea.
Lol yes love. The artists switched it up a bit in her face, my drawing was too detailed, but her outline, hair, wings, etc stayed the same. And yea I have some old sketchbooks, but I haven't drawn much since my oldest started kindergarten. Just a few things here and there when I was getting paid. I made a logo for a school and helped a friend with art for a fashion show.

The map idea is interesting. Made me think if we end up buying a house together getting the coordinates to our house would be cute. Might actually do that.

Lol yes love. The artists switched it up a bit in her face, my drawing was too detailed, but her outline, hair, wings, etc stayed the same. And yea I have some old sketchbooks, but I haven't drawn much since my oldest started kindergarten. Just a few things here and there when I was getting paid. I made a logo for a school and helped a friend with art for a fashion show.

The map idea is interesting. Made me think if we end up buying a house together getting the coordinates to our house would be cute. Might actually do that.
You've been paid for your art? My baby sings, draws n educates the children. I'm a cocky e-boo right nah.

the house coordinates is a great idea but I aint gonna steal it.

You've been paid for your art? My baby sings, draws n educates the children. I'm a cocky e-boo right nah.

the house coordinates is a great idea but I aint gonna steal it.
Lol its not stealing, go for it. And yea, but those were the only times unless I forgot something, and I only did it cause I knew the people.

I think a tat with your s/o whom you know you will be together or you are married to is actually cute and something I would do.

They don't have to be the same but they can be similar. This is a also a good way to actually do wedding rings too just in case you guys don't have the funds at that moment in time.

This is something we have considered doing along with our rings also.

where you been at?

I got a matching tat with a friend, my current, and an ex's name

Not that big of a deal. My tats detail the passing of time and each one takes me to a specific place and person so I never had the hiccups of 'what if it doesn't work out' or 'what if we don't remain friends'

Guess it more about me living in the moment then worrying about how it's gonna look in the future

I got a matching tat with a friend, my current, and an ex's name

Not that big of a deal. My tats detail the passing of time and each one takes me to a specific place and person so I never had the hiccups of 'what if it doesn't work out' or 'what if we don't remain friends'

Guess it more about me living in the moment then worrying about how it's gonna look in the future
refreshing POV. u've never regretted a tat?

refreshing POV. u've never regretted a tat?
Nope

I don't have any drunk/high spur of the moment tats either tho.

No random what every is lying around in they book tats. I went to evert artist with what I wanted and they got it done.

The wedding ring idea is fly to me. Names is corny.

I wouldn't get exactly the same tat as somebody else but we could work out logistics of personalizing the same idea.

Back