Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mass Shooting at Bank in Louisville

So making bullets this way is common knowledge? šŸ˜‚

I bet not 1 in 100 mass shooters even seen anything like this.

The lengths you niggas go to defend guns is mind boggling.

Everybody has YouTube access, my man. The information is right there.

FD56089E-4157-4169-A44B-7815452FB021.jpeg

And Iā€™m not ā€œdefendingā€ anything.

I asked how theyā€™d know how many guns and how much ammo anybody had if itā€™s possible to hand load your own rounds.

So you're just as ignorant as the rest of them.

First: I want you to define semi-automatic.

Second: You can't answer a question buy simply rewording the question. So I'll ask again: What is an assault-style rifle?

Are you aware that hunting rifles that look nothing like an AR15 or other "assault style rifle" can be magazine fed and use the same or significantly more powerful ammo???

I've already shown in the last thread the Ruger Ranch rifle that not only fires the same round as an AR15, but also uses the same magazine.

5816.jpg

there's also the Ruger Mini 30 semi-auto that uses the same bullet as the AK47 and is also magazine fed

Ruger-Mini30.jpg

Pretty much every rifle manufacturer makes semi automatic hunting rifles.
Ban those shits too. What else you got?

Everybody has YouTube access, my man. The information is right there.

View attachment 1059715

And Iā€™m not ā€œdefendingā€ anything.

I asked how theyā€™d know how many guns and how much ammo anybody had if itā€™s possible to hand load your own rounds.
You wouldnā€™t know for everyone. Like Iā€™ve said a million times before, itā€™s not about getting to zero, just putting up more barriers to entry. If a quarter of would be mass shooters were deterred because they had to make their own bullets, is that not worth it?

Oh lord. Nigga ain't a damn thing ignorant about me when it comes to weapons and you damn well what the fuck I was talking about. Semi-auto rifles in the context of "assault style" rifles would be the Colt AR-15 as opposed to the M-16 assault rifle.

I'm not doing this shit with you man. What I said was very clear and to the point, this bunch of bullshit you just kicked me has fuck all to do with what I said and it's just you trying to derail the convo and I don't have the patience.

You ducked any responsibility in your words like a pro. You running for office???

Of course you're not "doing this shit". Y'all started it but can't finish it. Not one of you can.

I didn't start this whole tangent. You have @BlackRain, @Inori, and @TheNightKing to thank for that with their lil snide comments back on page 2. You even jumped into it before I did.

So... Shut the fuck up with all that bullshit you typing.

You wouldnā€™t know for everyone. Like Iā€™ve said a million times before, itā€™s not about getting to zero, just putting up more barriers to entry. If a quarter of would be mass shooters were deterred because they had to make their own bullets, is that not worth it?

In a world where gun ownership is limited and ammo ownership is limited, sure, itā€™s worth it in that world.

You ducked any responsibility in your words like a pro. You running for office???

Of course you're not "doing this shit". Y'all started it but can't finish it. Not one of you can.

I didn't start this whole tangent. You have @BlackRain, @Inori, and @TheNightKing to thank for that with their lil snide comments back on page 2. You even jumped into it before I did.

So... Shut the fuck up with all that bullshit you typing.
What comment did I make directed at you? Or do you take any comment criticizing people against gun control personally?

You not going to semantics me to death bruh.

I donā€™t need to know everything about a car to drive the shit. Just like I donā€™t need to know all the different guns and attachments and how to make bullets and shit to know there needs to be more limits placed on gun ownership (age limits, capacity limits, stricter background checks, longer waiting periods, psych eval, etc.). I donā€™t have the all the answers but somethingā€™s got to give.

But you know SOMETHING about the car, right? What makes a car manual vs automatic, vs clutchless manual (aka paddle shifters). You know whether your car takes unleaded, diesel, or ethanol, right? You know what kind of oil your car takes or what kind of antifreeze it takes, right???

All that is MORE than you know about a gun.

Second: You can't answer a question buy simply rewording the question. So I'll ask again: What is an assault-style rifle?

Are you aware that hunting rifles that look nothing like an AR15 or other "assault style rifle" can be magazine fed and use the same or significantly more powerful ammo???

I've already shown in the last thread the Ruger Ranch rifle that not only fires the same round as an AR15, but also uses the same magazine.

5816.jpg

there's also the Ruger Mini 30 semi-auto that uses the same bullet as the AK47 and is also magazine fed

Ruger-Mini30.jpg

By the way, this list from the Washington bill is a starting point.

Here is the list of the specific firearms included in the bill that would be banned:

• AK-47 in all forms
  • AK-74 in all forms
  • Algimec AGM-1 type semiautomatic
  • American Arms Spectre da semiautomatic carbine
  • AR15, M16, or M4 in all forms
  • AR 180 type semiautomatic
  • Argentine L.S.R. semiautomatic
  • Australian Automatic
  • Auto-Ordnance Thompson M1 and 1927 semiautomatics
  • Barrett .50 cal light semiautomatic
  • Barrett .50 cal M87
  • Barrett .50 cal M107A1
  • Barrett REC7
  • Beretta AR70/S70 type semiautomatic
  • Bushmaster Carbon 15
  • Bushmaster ACR
  • Bushmaster XM-15
  • Bushmaster MOE
  • Calico models M100 and M900
  • CETME Sporter 4CIS SR 88 type semiautomatic
  • Colt CAR 15
  • Daewoo K-1
  • Daewoo K-2
  • Dragunov semiautomatic
  • Fabrique Nationale FAL in all forms
  • Fabrique Nationale F2000
  • Fabrique Nationale L1A1 Sporter
  • Fabrique Nationale M249S
  • Fabrique Nationale PS90
  • Fabrique Nationale SCAR
  • FAMAS .223 semiautomatic
  • Galil
  • Heckler & Koch G3 in all forms
  • Heckler & Koch HK-41/91
  • Heckler & Koch HK-43/93
  • Heckler & Koch HK94A2/3
  • Heckler & Koch MP-5 in all forms
  • Heckler & Koch PSG-1
  • Heckler & Koch SL8
  • Heckler & Koch UMP
  • Manchester Arms Commando MK-45
  • Manchester Arms MK-9
  • SAR-4800
  • SIG AMT SG510 in all forms
  • SIG SG550 in all forms
  • SKS
  • Spectre M4
  • Springfield Armory BM-59
  • Springfield Armory G3
  • Springfield Armory SAR-8
  • Springfield Armory SAR-48
  • Springfield Armory SAR-3
  • Springfield Armory M-21 sniper
  • Springfield Armory M1A 7Smith & Wesson M&P 15
  • Sterling Mk 1
  • Sterling Mk 6/7
  • Steyr AUG
  • TNW M230
  • FAMAS F11
  • Uzi 9mm carbine/rifle
The legislation further defines assault weapons as ā€œsemiautomatic rifles with an overall length of less than 30 inches; conversion kits and parts that can be used to assemble an assault weapon or convert a firearm into an assault weapon, if the parts are in the possession of or under the control of the same person; semiautomatic centerfire rifles that have the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and have one or more additional features listed in the bill; semiautomatic centerfire rifles with a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than ten rounds; semiautomatic pistols that have the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and have one or more additional features listed in the bill; semiautomatic shotguns that have one or more additional features listed in the bill.ā€

Some of those additional features listed in the legislation include folding or telescoping stocks, flash suppressors, muzzle brakes and thumbhole stocks.

But you know SOMETHING about the car, right? What makes a car manual vs automatic, vs clutchless manual (aka paddle shifters). You know whether your car takes unleaded, diesel, or ethanol, right? You know what kind of oil your car takes or what kind of antifreeze it takes, right???

All that is MORE than you know about a gun.
Ok, better analogy, I donā€™t need to know everything about every car and all their mods. Cause thatā€™s what you expect from anyone suggesting limits.

By the way, this list from the Washington bill is a starting point.

and it's fuckin laughable.

They wanna ban guns you already can't even buy. Some of them shits haven't been produced in decades and the few that exist are in the hands of collectors, meaning people that ain't finna use them.

That list is a good example of people banning shit 'cause they heard the name on the History Channel or on COD or some shit.

Ok, better analogy, I donā€™t need to know everything about every car and all their mods. Cause thatā€™s what you expect from anyone suggesting limits.

No, I'm expecting you to know exactly what you're talking about when suggesting we draft legislation around this whole issue.

Look... These same politicians are talking about making it a fuckin crime to have a VPN because they have no goddamned idea what that actually means. they just know "VPN bad!", so now they're gonna try to ban them. Fuck everybody using them for legitimate purposes; "VPN BAD!!!" so it's gotta go.

Same thing for these guns. The vast majority of the Dems trying to ban guns don't own them, have never used one, and wouldn't be able to tell what the difference between semi-auto and full auto was. They just know "Gun BAD!!!" and that's it.

and it's fuckin laughable.

They wanna ban guns you already can't even buy. Some of them shits haven't been produced in decades and the few that exist are in the hands of collectors, meaning people that ain't finna use them.

That list is a good example of people banning shit 'cause they heard the name on the History Channel or on COD or some shit.
Even you acknowledged that most mass shooters arenā€™t responsible gun owners and the recent ones just go out and buy the guns for this sole purpose.

So all of the arguments you make about about how to get around these bans and limits require a good deal of firearm knowledge, right?

So therefore a barrier to entry would be established with some fairly basic limits, correct? Since these mass shooters are not very knowledgeable gun owners?

No, I'm expecting you to know exactly what you're talking about when suggesting we draft legislation around this whole issue.

Look... These same politicians are talking about making it a fuckin crime to have a VPN because they have no goddamned idea what that actually means. they just know "VPN bad!", so now they're gonna try to ban them. Fuck everybody using them for legitimate purposes; "VPN BAD!!!" so it's gotta go.

Same thing for these guns. The vast majority of the Dems trying to ban guns don't own them, have never used one, and wouldn't be able to tell what the difference between semi-auto and full auto was. They just know "Gun BAD!!!" and that's it.
You still expecting them to know everything to know gun bad. Nigga gun bad no matter how you slice it. Only reason they even have to jump through all these hoops is to appease 2A enthusiasts. Could just say fuck it no guns like all these other countries.

And your analogies are always lacking. A VPN isnā€™t a tool whoā€™s only utility is to kill.

5816.jpg

Ruger-Mini30.jpg

This nigga is the Mr. Literal / Neil Degrasse Tyson of gun terminology.

Titanic was terrible because the wrong star systems were in the sky type shit.

Back