Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mass Shooting at Bank in Louisville

Let’s guess the motive.

Disgruntled ex employee?
Fame seeker?
Racist?
Anarchist?
Political Activist?

Or is it enough to just know they’re fucking crazy and shouldn’t be able to get a gun even if it means responsible owners also have additional limits?

Well it's in DC so maybe this is one of the "Pookie and Ray Ray" shootings. Which if by reading the story wasn't a mass shooting as it's defined but more along the lines of "people got shot"

America don't have to go to War to lose civilians they doing it just well.

It was build on blood it will drown in blood. Tik Tok 🕗⏳

Gang violence shouldn’t be under mass shootings. I stand by that.
I agree with this. You can avoid places where gang shit might go down. And if you’re unfortunate enough where that’s your only option for housing, at least you’re aware of the risk.

With school, church, bank, concert, parade, grocery store, etc. shootings you just never see it coming.

Gang violence shouldn’t be under mass shootings. I stand by that.

I agree with this. You can avoid places where gang shit might go down. And if you’re unfortunate enough where that’s your only option for housing, at least you’re aware of the risk.

With school, church, bank, concert, parade, grocery store, etc. shootings you just never see it coming.

Not sure I understand the reasoning behind this. Innocent people can get hit in random gang violence as well

Not sure I understand the reasoning behind this. Innocent people can get hit in random gang violence as well

Because it inflates the number of what people actually consider to be mass shootings (random acts of violence in public places).

They done changed the leading cause of death with children to be due to gun violence…all while counting folks that are under 18 that got killed due to gang and inner city violence….which is technically true but doesn’t represent what people visualize as children.

It’s easier to change peoples minds when you skew numbers like that.

I mean if folks at a club and it's a gang member in there and someone comes shooting up the place and hits multiple innocents instead of the intended target I'm not seeing how that's not a mass shooting. Still seems random to a person not involved in gang shit

Back