Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mass Shooting at Bank in Louisville

I’m serious.

How would anyone know?

It’s felons who own MULTIPLE guns right now.

You can make your own bullets.

So how again, how would anyone know?
You know what brother, my rebuttal assumed everything was going to be purchased from an authorized dealer

I had not considered things like making your own ammo.

How would any one know how many guns someone has or how much ammo a person owns?
A registry of purchases. You go to an authorized dealer they record the purchase in a federal and/or state database. If they go to buy a gun from another dealer then that dealer can look up their purchases same as the background check. Do the same for ammo purchases, but that’s not as critical as the guns themselves.

Grandfather in current owners because you not getting them to voluntarily register. Have a gun buyback to get some of those out of circulation though.

Add magazine capacity limits. Ban assault style guns as they are preferred by random mass shooters.

For people operating outside of the law, you not going to stop everybody. The point is death rate reduction, not zero incidents. Adding barriers to success will result in reductions.

It’s a multi-pronged solution that’s not covered in totality here.

You know what brother, my rebuttal assumed everything was going to be purchased from an authorized dealer

I had not considered things like making your own ammo.
As if these people are melting down metal and pouring it into bullet molds, 😂.

Sure some people would go that far, but the know how it takes to do something like that is not common. And if it’s 3-D printing bullets or something, there’s still a certain level of knowledge that’s not common.

Sure some people would go that far, but the know how it takes to do something like that is not common. And if it’s 3-D printing bullets or something, there’s still a certain level of knowledge that’s not common.

Who said anything about melting down metal? Lol that sounds crazy.

55DE8461-0139-47AE-94D8-B474ADB3A47B.jpeg

All one would need is something like this and the supplies and bam, they making their own ammo.

A registry of purchases. You go to an authorized dealer they record the purchase in a federal and/or state database. If they go to buy a gun from another dealer then that dealer can look up their purchases same as the background check. Do the same for ammo purchases, but that’s not as critical as the guns themselves.

Grandfather in current owners because you not getting them to voluntarily register. Have a gun buyback to get some of those out of circulation though.

Add magazine capacity limits. Ban assault style guns as they are preferred by random mass shooters.

For people operating outside of the law, you not going to stop everybody. The point is death rate reduction, not zero incidents. Adding barriers to success will result in reductions.

It’s a multi-pronged solution that’s not covered in totality here.
I think I asked this somewhere before but it was never answered by whoever I asked. What is an assault style?

This just shows how much you simply don't know.

The Las Vegas shooter bought hand loads from a cat in Phoenix. He was an unlicensed ammunition manufacturer doing the work out of his home workshop and advertising on the internet. Shit, you can buy everything you need to do reloads at Bass Pro!

It's like the whole Glock switch thing. They're illegal as fuck to make, but that hasn't stopped a single person from doing it. Streets are full of dudes making Glock switches despite the 10 years of Fed time you face getting caught.

Back