Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mass Shooting at Bank in Louisville

Common sense would suggest it being in reference to assault rifles, which are a thing i.e., weapons in the style of an assault rifle. Obviously this means semi-automatic rifles given the context of automatic weapons being largely banned.

So you're just as ignorant as the rest of them.

First: I want you to define semi-automatic.

Second: You can't answer a question buy simply rewording the question. So I'll ask again: What is an assault-style rifle?

Are you aware that hunting rifles that look nothing like an AR15 or other "assault style rifle" can be magazine fed and use the same or significantly more powerful ammo???

I've already shown in the last thread the Ruger Ranch rifle that not only fires the same round as an AR15, but also uses the same magazine.

5816.jpg

there's also the Ruger Mini 30 semi-auto that uses the same bullet as the AK47 and is also magazine fed

Ruger-Mini30.jpg

Pretty much every rifle manufacturer makes semi automatic hunting rifles.

Man damn here we go with this distracting bullshit again. Just go in the gun thread and tag niggas.

Words mean things.

One of the reasons nothing gets done is because y'all don't know what it is you're even arguing against.

You say "ban semi automatic weapons" without fully understanding what a semi-automatic gun is or the breadth of guns that even covers.
You say "ban assault rifles" without fully grasping that they've already been banned for 37 years.
You say "ban assault-style rifles" without being able to articulate what that is either because you simply don't know.

If you don't know what you're speaking on, don't speak at all. When you know what it is that you're talking about, and fully understand everything, your chances of getting something done increases by several orders of magnitude.

Man damn here we go with this distracting bullshit again. Just go in the gun thread and tag niggas.

Nah, good brother HellCzar. Look at what @konceptjones is saying in regards to how tricky it is to write legislation for “assault weapons”, if nothing else.

Long story short, he saying that it’s tough to outright say what an “assault style” weapon is because it’s hard to define without really banning semiautomatic weapons as a whole.

Nah, good brother HellCzar. Look at what @konceptjones is saying in regards to how tricky it is to write legislation for “assault weapons”, if nothing else.

Long story short, he saying that it’s tough to outright say what an “assault style” weapon because it’s hard to define without really banning semiautomatic weapons as a whole.

Which means the overwhelming majority of handguns and a significant number of hunting rifles would get banned.

We would be left with revolvers and shotguns... but not the semi-automating shotties tho, 'cause... you know... those really do exist.

They could even argue a number of bolt-action rifles would be banned because they take detachable magazines. That covers everything from .17HMR clear out to various .40 caliber class rifles.

banned... Simply because they have no idea what they're talking about.

Long story short, he saying that it’s tough to outright say what an “assault style” weapon is because it’s hard to define without really banning semiautomatic weapons as a whole.

Thing is… he and other people like him, know exactly what everybody else is talking about when they say “assault style” or “semi-auto”.

It’s just a game of semantics. Most people are ignorant to the correct nomenclature, but EVERYBODY knows what is being talked about.

People being willfully obtuse is what blocks anything being done.

Which is, ironically, the reason why I myself have several guns that I hope I’ll never need to use.

It’s far too late in the day for any meaningful gun reform. I figured that out when we couldn’t get traction after the school full of dead six year olds.

So fuck it… stay strapped if you can. Expect and prepare for the worst and hope for the best is the best we got.

Words mean things.

One of the reasons nothing gets done is because y'all don't know what it is you're even arguing against.

You say "ban semi automatic weapons" without fully understanding what a semi-automatic gun is or the breadth of guns that even covers.
You say "ban assault rifles" without fully grasping that they've already been banned for 37 years.
You say "ban assault-style rifles" without being able to articulate what that is either because you simply don't know.

If you don't know what you're speaking on, don't speak at all. When you know what it is that you're talking about, and fully understand everything, your chances of getting something done increases by several orders of magnitude.

Bruh I didn’t say ban shit. If they banned hand guns and rifles would it even matter. Either way we not doing anything about mental health or guns just be nice to see the topic without the same argument. I could see if this was just politics but every mass shooting thread.

I don’t give a fuck bro you know they not banning any guns and we gonna have a shooting next week. I don’t write essays in here on gun control pros and cons that’s y’all

I feel like @Inori when he watch niggas argue

Last edited:
So you're just as ignorant as the rest of them.

First: I want you to define semi-automatic.

Second: You can't answer a question buy simply rewording the question. So I'll ask again: What is an assault-style rifle?

Are you aware that hunting rifles that look nothing like an AR15 or other "assault style rifle" can be magazine fed and use the same or significantly more powerful ammo???

I've already shown in the last thread the Ruger Ranch rifle that not only fires the same round as an AR15, but also uses the same magazine.

there's also the Ruger Mini 30 semi-auto that uses the same bullet as the AK47 and is also magazine fed

Pretty much every rifle manufacturer makes semi automatic hunting rifles.

Oh lord. Nigga ain't a damn thing ignorant about me when it comes to weapons and you damn well what the fuck I was talking about. Semi-auto rifles in the context of "assault style" rifles would be the Colt AR-15 as opposed to the M-16 assault rifle.

I'm not doing this shit with you man. What I said was very clear and to the point, this bunch of bullshit you just kicked me has fuck all to do with what I said and it's just you trying to derail the convo and I don't have the patience.

American white people have no culture except for the guns. It’s one of the very few things they can really claim for themselves. Everything else they do is stolen/appropriated from everybody else. They ain’t giving that up.

I get your point but they are literally Europeans with guns that’s the culture.

I don’t give a fuck bro you know they not banning any guns and we gonna have a shooting next week. I don’t right essays in here on gun control pros and cons that’s y’all

I feel like @Inori when he watch niggas argue

Well in the state of Washington, they just banned “assault weapons”.

This just shows how much you simply don't know.

The Las Vegas shooter bought hand loads from a cat in Phoenix. He was an unlicensed ammunition manufacturer doing the work out of his home workshop and advertising on the internet. Shit, you can buy everything you need to do reloads at Bass Pro!

It's like the whole Glock switch thing. They're illegal as fuck to make, but that hasn't stopped a single person from doing it. Streets are full of dudes making Glock switches despite the 10 years of Fed time you face getting caught.
You not going to semantics me to death bruh.

I don’t need to know everything about a car to drive the shit. Just like I don’t need to know all the different guns and attachments and how to make bullets and shit to know there needs to be more limits placed on gun ownership (age limits, capacity limits, stricter background checks, longer waiting periods, psych eval, etc.). I don’t have the all the answers but something’s got to give.

Back