Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Man kills ex wife,ex girl, then himself in custody battle

All valid
But you putting too much trust in people making sane decisions when hurt.
Call it emotional. Are we all not emotional when it comes to our kids?

And if the world was a better place everything you said should be enough.
Yet here we are.
Bruh. I'm not even going to debate what I said. You can be as contrarian all you want on this subject. He does not deserve sympathy, remorse or a what if in no form or fashion.

He scarred his kids for the rest of their natural lives. Fuck that nigga and whomever else who thinks like him

Let's not gloss over the fact that he actually had his kids when he decided to do all this. He could have taken them to the park or the zoo or got some ice cream but instead he decided to traumatize them and make them orphans. This ain't some noble father that just got beat down by a broken system. This is a psycho who clearly didn't give a shit about his kids.
Exactly

At the end of the day

if I grab any of y’all’s kids, flip them upside down and drop them on their head…..I fully expect to see y’all.
And I don’t get to chose what you do when you catch me,
If you come blasting thru my front door or just slap me and say don’t do it again….
I don’t get to chose how you should react when it comes to your kids or family.

What evidence do you have that the mothers were harming those kids? None. What evidence do you have that would show why they wanted to keep this man away from them? A video of him confessing to murder and talking about how he's gonna kill someone else before actually doing it. You're not making any sense. Just quit

Two things can be true:

If the abuse allegations are false and those women did what he said they did, then that's really fucked up and there is no justification or excuse for that.

And also...dude is a bitch ass nigga who took the cowardly way out and killed the 3 people on Earth who's actual job it is to protect and provide for his children.

We don't need the town hall debate. This is pretty cut and dry.

Sad story.

As if killing the mothers of his children wasn't bad enough. His act of suicide denies his kids the opportunity to question their father and perhaps with forgiveness, develop a semblance of a relationship with him despite the murders.

He acted selfishly and cowardly, clearly wasn't in a healthy state of mind.

Every one as a breaking point, however once kids are involved, it's not time to be prideful and be "in your feelings" but show grace and humility and try to and make the best outta the situation for their sake. They'll appreciate the sacrifice in the future.

We don't always make the right decision and the world is full of wickedness, so as hard as it may be, sometimes just gotta rationalise and "take the L" with some decisions; who you do business with or inseminate, befriend etc... or the emotional response could send one down a spiral.

Unfortunately (as he claims) he didn't have a counselling and supportive person or group to lean on, and instead gave into his emotions.

When a person's breaking point involves murdering people, specifically the mother of their children, they lose the right to be entitled to a certain level of understanding and care. Their actions dictated that. Dude had enough sense to make that video, give a long explanation as to why, had full mental capacity to know what he did and was planning on doing was wrong and still did it anyway. The moment he crossed that line into actions as opposed to just thoughts of harming others all that other shit goes out the window.

I don't care if any of you sympathize with him or not. That's not what I'm saying. My point is that the shit isn't as cut and dry as ya'll are making it seem. A person doesn't have to be in a rational mindset to make a video. You're saying he had his full mental capacity, but this dude's answer to his troubles was to kill his exes and then kill himself. That doesn't sound like a rational person to me. When a person has basically decided that whatever they are going through is so bad that they are willing to die, then the right or wrong of everything else pretty much goes out the door for them. At that point for some of them, they figure they might as well do what they want to do no matter how bad it is because it's all over for them.

I have no remorse for this gentleman I don't sympathize with him. I don't give a fuck what them women put him thru or how bad his feelings was hurt when they accused him of something that he himself said was false.

If they lying on you and won't let you see your kids. Get a lawyer and fight for your kids. This nigga was weak all of his actions was weak. His mental state was weak and I don't feel any sort of remorse for it. Y'all can dress this up any way you want to and but that nigga let words destroy his soul. Yes words......you can call my simplified way of calling it how I called it "stupid" if you like but reality is still reality.

He was weak and killed his kids mother's and maybe the unborn child as well haven't heard anything about the baby so lord willing they saved him/her.

You not making any sense bruh. You making it seem like he did what he did because his ex called him a molester. That's silly. It wasn't her calling him a molester that led him to kill her. It was the fact that he couldn't see his kids anymore. You don't have to sympathize with him, but what's the point of misrepresenting what happened?

Again, a lot of men go through this shit all the time. Not all of them kill their ex-wives, but all of them talk about how hard it is. Ya'll aren't serving any worthwhile purpose at all my minimizing how extreme a trial these cases can be. "Get a lawyer and fight for your kids" That's your suggestion? It sounds like like that's what he was doing, and he was losing off a lie, so what's your suggestion then? If your kids are the only thing in your life keeping you sane, and someone is taking them from you off a lie, how would you react? We all hope we'd be better than this dude. He thought he'd be better too, and look what he did. Dude is a murderer, but ya'll need to wake up and stop acting these incidents all perpetrated by people with extreme deficiencies. A lot of these people are "normal" until they aren't anymore.

Let's not gloss over the fact that he actually had his kids when he decided to do all this. He could have taken them to the park or the zoo or got some ice cream but instead he decided to traumatize them and make them orphans. This ain't some noble father that just got beat down by a broken system. This is a psycho who clearly didn't give a shit about his kids.

AND THE EX GIRLFRIEND WAS CURRENTLY PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! He killed his child that he claimed to love so much. I'm sorry, but that's beyond "pushed to the brink" for me...

I don't care if any of you sympathize with him or not. That's not what I'm saying. My point is that the shit isn't as cut and dry as ya'll are making it seem. A person doesn't have to be in a rational mindset to make a video. You're saying he had his full mental capacity, but this dude's answer to his troubles was to kill his exes and then kill himself. That doesn't sound like a rational person to me. When a person has basically decided that whatever they are going through is so bad that they are willing to die, then the right or wrong of everything else pretty much goes out the door for them. At that point for some of them, they figure they might as well do what they want to do no matter how bad it is because it's all over for them.

You not making any sense bruh. You making it seem like he did what he did because his ex called him a molester. That's silly. It wasn't her calling him a molester that led him to kill her. It was the fact that he couldn't see his kids anymore. You don't have to sympathize with him, but what's the point of misrepresenting what happened?

Again, a lot of men go through this shit all the time. Not all of them kill their ex-wives, but all of them talk about how hard it is. Ya'll aren't serving any worthwhile purpose at all my minimizing how extreme a trial these cases can be. "Get a lawyer and fight for your kids" That's your suggestion? It sounds like like that's what he was doing, and he was losing off a lie, so what's your suggestion then? If your kids are the only thing in your life keeping you sane, and someone is taking them from you off a lie, how would you react? We all hope we'd be better than this dude. He thought he'd be better too, and look what he did. Dude is a murderer, but ya'll need to wake up and stop acting these incidents all perpetrated by people with extreme deficiencies. A lot of these people are "normal" until they aren't anymore.

So then kill himself not the mothers of his kids if he can't live without them. Not no "if I can't have them then nobody will" type shit. Dude was rational enough to know not only what he did and was doing was wrong, but also rational enough to think back and track exactly how he got the breaking point he was at. That sounds pretty rational. That's not someone who is unaware of what's going on. He was very aware of what was going on and what he was doing.

Again people's issue isn't understanding this shit...it's trying to pass off blame to the mothers for this man deciding to end all of their lives. If any part of your stance on this is to blame the mothers for being killed then that's where I gotta look at you sideways.

So then kill himself not the mothers of his kids if he can't live without them. Not no "if I can't have them then nobody will" type shit. Dude was rational enough to know not only what he did and was doing was wrong, but also rational enough to think back and track exactly how he got the breaking point he was at. That sounds pretty rational. That's not someone who is unaware of what's going on. He was very aware of what was going on and what he was doing.

Again people's issue isn't understanding this shit...it's trying to pass off blame to the mothers for this man deciding to end all of their lives. If any part of your stance on this is to blame the mothers for being killed then that's where I gotta look at you sideways.
I saw this online too.

just kill himself them. Cool ..that the answer?

I’m not saying kill the moms are the answer but why should he take his life because someone is toying with him?
take his kids and lie on him and if he must kill ..kill himself?
As if this is any better.
Y’all need to stop looking at the end result and look at what led to shit in order to not allow shit like this to happen again.

You know exactly who a person is when you see how they act when they have power over someone.
this ain’t about sympathy or empathy for dude nor is it about excuses.
See the problem for what it is.

I see people say shit like "Well if you attack somebody, you don't have the right to choose how they respond" to justify over the top responses in fights. I don't necessarily agree with that sentiment, but I do think that it's true that when you attack someone, you can't always expect that they will respond in a reasonable manner. I think the same is true here. Assuming he wasn't lying and his exes really were trying to take his kids from him and ruin his like, it's not their fault that he chose such a heinous response to their actions so you can't blame them for his choice. However, you can't sit up here and act like their actions didn't contribute at all to what happened.

That's why I said before that you have to be careful messing with people in this way because you can't always count on them responding in the most reasonable way. Sometimes the response to a slap to the face is a brick upside the head. That's not equal or right, but it happens.

I see people say shit like "Well if you attack somebody, you don't have the right to choose how they respond" to justify over the top responses in fights. I don't necessarily agree with that sentiment, but I do think that it's true that when you attack someone, you can't always expect that they will respond in a reasonable manner. I think the same is true here. Assuming he wasn't lying and his exes really were trying to take his kids from him and ruin his like, it's not their fault that he chose such a heinous response to their actions so you can't blame them for his choice. However, you can't sit up here and act like their actions didn't contribute at all to what happened.

That's why I said before that you have to be careful messing with people in this way because you can't always count on them responding in the most reasonable way. Sometimes the response to a slap to the face is a brick upside the head. That's not equal or right, but it happens.

There's a clear difference in saying actions contributed to a result vs assigned blame. If you get hit by a car today the sheer fact you left your house contributed to that...but nobody would blame you for being the victim simply because you left your house.

These women are not to blame for being murdered. They're not to blame for this piece of shit deciding that death was somehow the only way to solve the problem. And any pov that attempts to assign blame to them is one that rightfully so should be looked at funny.

I saw this online too.

just kill himself them. Cool ..that the answer?

I’m not saying kill the moms are the answer but why should he take his life because someone is toying with him?
take his kids and lie on him and if he must kill ..kill himself?
As if this is any better.
Y’all need to stop looking at the end result and look at what led to shit in order to not allow shit like this to happen again.

If his whole mo was "I got nothing to live for without my kids", which clearly was a lie if said kids were already with him before he killed his ex wife then yeah just kill yourself and be done with it.

At the end of the day

if I grab any of y’all’s kids, flip them upside down and drop them on their head…..I fully expect to see y’all.
And I don’t get to chose what you do when you catch me,
If you come blasting thru my front door or just slap me and say don’t do it again….
I don’t get to chose how you should react when it comes to your kids or family.

Yea but you not a parent of my kid you a stranger

There's a clear difference in saying actions contributed to a result vs assigned blame. If you get hit by a car today the sheer fact you left your house contributed to that...but nobody would blame you for being the victim simply because you left your house.

These women are not to blame for being murdered. They're not to blame for this piece of shit deciding that death was somehow the only way to solve the problem. And any pov that attempts to assign blame to them is one that rightfully so should be looked at funny.

Do you have an example of someone actually saying their deaths are their fault, or are you just railing against comments that were never made?

Your analogy is flawed. Yes, at any given moment something bad can happen to you that you did nothing to cause. That's true, but that's not what happened here. Assuming the man in this story was telling the truth, those women were being evil and malicious towards him. Their actions didn't warrant a death sentence, but let's not act like the chick just opened her door having done nothing at all to that man and he killed her "just because." Again, we can acknowledge what she did without acting like her actions justified his actions.

Back