Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Man kills ex wife,ex girl, then himself in custody battle

Why is anyone assuming that this dude was telling the truth in order to "understand" why he did what he did? The only facts that we have at the moment are that he killed the two women and himself. Would he admit to molesting his kids if he had?

For the purpose of discussion and nothing more. If he's lying, then he's just a murderer and molester and the discussion ends there. Whether he is lying or not, it's true that family courts can be hard on men and push some over the edge. That truth is what prompted the additional discussion. None of us know what really happened in this case, and I don't think anyone has claimed otherwise ( I could be wrong though. People say a lot on here).

Yes. But to be clear, they did not actually WITNESS the shit. They were in a parked car out of the line of sight and were found safely afterwards. For whatever that is worth.

So they said he was "touching" the kids and they let them go with him.

WTF is going on

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I saw this online too.

just kill himself them. Cool ..that the answer?

I’m not saying kill the moms are the answer but why should he take his life because someone is toying with him?
take his kids and lie on him and if he must kill ..kill himself?
As if this is any better.
Y’all need to stop looking at the end result and look at what led to shit in order to not allow shit like this to happen again.
giphy.gif

For the purpose of discussion and nothing more. If he's lying, then he's just a murderer and molester and the discussion ends there. Whether he is lying or not, it's true that family courts can be hard on men and push some over the edge. That truth is what prompted the additional discussion. None of us know what really happened in this case, and I don't think anyone has claimed otherwise ( I could be wrong though. People say a lot on here).

The "courts are so hard on men" argument usually fails to leave out that men are the reasons the courts are set up that way. I mean we ain't too far removed from when women couldn't even get a bank account in their own name without their husband signing off on it...so alot of the vitriol for how family courts are set up that goes towards women and the system needs to be directed at the society that set it up and promotes the idea that without a man's assistance a woman was/is incapable of taking care of herself or a family.

This thread revealed a lot of ignorance.

the very thing some stand on got skipped over.
others speaks while going home to their kids.

I guarantee I can place each an every person in a position where they will kill.

im glad none of you Niggas are judges.
Y’all can’t see shit beyond the surface.

I guarantee I can place each an every person in a position where they will kill.

None of those situations would be "voluntarily killing the parent of my children"...so you're still out on that limb by yourself.

Ain’t many situations where folks gonna be ok with a killing. Self defense physical abuse trying steal somebody shit etc. But folks don’t extend that to custody battles or arguments over sports or a drug deal gone wrong like bruh what we doing

None of those situations would be "voluntarily killing the parent of my children"...so you're still out on that limb by yourself.
I also said I don’t agree with it …quite a few times.

but I guess that goes against the point you want to make.

cut it out

I also said I don’t agree with it …quite a few times.

but I guess that goes against the point you want to make.

cut it out

There's no other point to be made. You in here talking about traffic accidents and gang banging to try and give empathy to someone who doesn't deserve it. No matter how you try to spin it there's never gonna be any grace extended to someone who kills the mother of their children in cold blood

Lol….,

if that’s the scope of your understanding of me or this situation I see why you are only allowed four days out a month to be a dad.
Foh

Lol you talking about a situation you have no knowledge on you had to actually fight your son at some point not the baby mom fault he didn’t respect you.

Look man just cuz you wanted to kill your baby mom don’t mean we all do. Maybe you shoulda been like @Mister B. you would t be in here with the murder cape.
You are a habitual liar.

where did I ever say I wanted to harm the women?

me saying I understand doesn’t equal I want to harm them. Smdh

You are a habitual liar.

where did I ever say I wanted to harm the women?

me saying I understand doesn’t equal I want to harm them. Smdh

You understand because at one point you wanted to do that shit duh you ain’t say nothing to lurk when he said it

You understand because at one point you wanted to do that shit duh you ain’t say nothing to lurk when he said it
Did I or did I not say I never got to that point in my second post in the thread?

but sure let’s go with Dos is a potential murderer.

plus I asked lurk to not do that.

Back