Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Man kills ex wife,ex girl, then himself in custody battle

Things like this should be more than just what this thread turned into.
So much to learn from this and too look for to stop this from happening again.
But if we not going to be honest about all aspects ….how can we prevent this?

Just saying dudes the piece of shit ain’t helping
Just saying he should have killed himself is crazy.

what would do to correct shit like this?

Things like this should be more than just what this thread turned into.
So much to learn from this and too look for to stop this from happening again.
But if we not going to be honest about all aspects ….how can we prevent this?

Just saying dudes the piece of shit ain’t helping
Just saying he should have killed himself is crazy.

This hit close to home I see…

I would teach people how to handle emotional adversity better. I'd try to teach people that they need healthy outlets to deal with the emotional warfare that we will all experience in life. I would teach people the real long term effects on young children of having two parents die...at the same time...violently...with one dying at the hand of the other.

The "courts are so hard on men" argument usually fails to leave out that men are the reasons the courts are set up that way. I mean we ain't too far removed from when women couldn't even get a bank account in their own name without their husband signing off on it...so alot of the vitriol for how family courts are set up that goes towards women and the system needs to be directed at the society that set it up and promotes the idea that without a man's assistance a woman was/is incapable of taking care of herself or a family.

What the fuck kinda argument is that? Who gives a shit whose fault it is? The point is that the system is fucked up and a lot of people are hurt by it.

Come on bruh, we talking about lives being ruined and you pointing fingers at people, who most of the time, have no part in the crafting of the justice system.

Ya'll kill me with this white knight shit sometimes. It's ok to admit that sometimes men catch it bad too. Even in a case like this, it's ok to admit that this dude probably didn't just commit evil for evil's sake.

Ya'll kill me with this white knight shit sometimes. It's ok to admit that sometimes men catch it bad too. Even in a case like this, it's ok to admit that this dude probably didn't just commit evil for evil's sake.

makes it hard to have conversation. Because trying to point out a chick is wrong turns into women hating.
ThTscwhy these conversation turn out the way they do.
No one is helping anything by always blaming dudes

I would teach people how to handle emotional adversity better. I'd try to teach people that they need healthy outlets to deal with the emotional warfare that we will all experience in life. I would teach people the real long term effects on young children of having two parents die...at the same time...violently...with one dying at the hand of the other.
Respect for the answer.
I’m still low key hating you an ya bm situation. But it’s the model. Yours and @Chicity .
can’t do nothing but respect it

What the fuck kinda argument is that? Who gives a shit whose fault it is? The point is that the system is fucked up and a lot of people are hurt by it.

Come on bruh, we talking about lives being ruined and you pointing fingers at people, who most of the time, have no part in the crafting of the justice system.

Do we even know wtf his situation was to even assume he was being shitted on in court. He did a double murder suicide it could be those women had l gut reason to keep him away it could be they lied in him it could be none of those things.

Do we even know wtf his situation was to even assume he was being shitted on in court. He did a double murder suicide it could be those women had l gut reason to keep him away it could be they lied in him it could be none of those things.

None of us know what happened. All some of us are saying is if what he's saying is true, that's fucked up, and that there are some people in this world that will snap when pushed that far.

It's easy to talk big talk when you're comfortable on your computer. It's a different matter when your life is hell and there are people you feel like you can put all the blame on. Not everyone is built to live like that for very long.

What stopped you from committing murder?
If I can be honest and being transparent…
Them being the mother.

I would hurt my kids more than they was already hurting.
That connection stopped a lot.
I’m a firm believer in two people raising a child. We made the child….we need to raise the child we made.

*edit* lot of shit don’t need to be said

Last edited:

I'm not pointing fingers...I'm being factual about why the system is set up the way it is. I never said that men don't at times get screwed over by the courts...I simply said that men are the ones who created the very environment that screws some of other men over. And when people get on this topic and want to assign blame for how bad the courts treat some men in custody cases those same people neglect to mention why it's even set up like that to begin with. Maybe if that changes then the way the court views domestic situations will too.

If I can be honest and being transparent…
Them being the mother.

I would hurt my kids more than they was already hurting.
That connection stopped a lot.
I’m a firm believer in two people raising a child. We made the child….we need to raise the child we made.

*edit* lot of shit don’t need to be said
67930064.jpg

I'm not pointing fingers...I'm being factual about why the system is set up the way it is. I never said that men don't at times get screwed over by the courts...I simply said that men are the ones who created the very environment that screws some of other men over. And when people get on this topic and want to assign blame for how bad the courts treat some men in custody cases those same people neglect to mention why it's even set up like that to begin with. Maybe if that changes then the way the court views domestic situations will too.

That's still a dumb talking point because no one was trying to place blame for why the system is what it is. That's literally a path you took all on your own seemingly for no other reason than to blame men for problems that some men face. The irony is that pointless and dismissive attitudes like that are part of the reason why some problems never get addressed. Most people don't even realize how big a problem it is, and whenever someone comes along to bring awareness to it, someone else like you comes along and says some dumb shit like that to undermine the effort.

Back