Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Man kills ex wife,ex girl, then himself in custody battle

Maybe that's the misunderstanding here. I don't care about that dude at all, and nothing I said was in defense of him. My concern was more for the men who go through this shit and don't decide to kill other people but wind up with ruined lives nonetheless. I know a couple men in that position, and it's not a nice thing to see happen.

I stated why. It doesn't matter than men were the ones that created this system. And it's not really all that different from what you guys were complaining about people doing in here.

A man murdered two women.

Oh, well those women abused the legal system and drove him to it.

That's a bad take, but functionally, it's no different than:

The fucked up family court system has ruined mens' lives and driven many to suicide.

Oh, well men created that bad legal system in the first place.

And that's what blackrain did and why I called it pointless.

but what blackrain said explains why the family court system might be getting abused tho. So in order to remedy the situation you have to know why and how it came about.

If that's what you think I was doing, despite me saying several times you badly misinterpreted things and giving detailed responses, then you're just purposely being obtuse.

Bruh, that's pretty much what you said. You say I'm misinterpreting your intentions but the only justification you've given for that statement was that you were providing context. You've never actually provided any convincing reasoning for how your so-called context would be helpful in solving the problem. You even conceded that the systems have evolved past what they were invented to be.

We don't need to argue over that anymore. You've made your claim about your motivations. I don't really buy your claim. We can just leave it at that.

but what blackrain said explains why the family court system might be getting abused tho. So in order to remedy the situation you have to know why and how it came about.

Maybe I missed a post or something, but all he said was that men created the system at a time when women were being discriminated against.

Explain to me how that would help us remedy the system when the woes of the system were never anticipated by those people that created it. From what I've seen, the system continues to be bad because people don't think it's as bad as it is (you yourself said the problems were exaggerated) and because people still cling to the same outdated gender roles (men = provider and women = caregivers). Raising awareness about the system's problems, which is all I was trying to do, might help. Combatting outdated perspectives of the roles men and women play in raising children would help. Blaming men for the original conception of the system doesn't strike me as being very helpful. All of us acknowledge that's true. So what?

Bruh, that's pretty much what you said. You say I'm misinterpreting your intentions but the only justification you've given for that statement was that you were providing context. You've never actually provided any convincing reasoning for how your so-called context would be helpful in solving the problem. You even conceded that the systems have evolved past what they were invented to be.

We don't need to argue over that anymore. You've made your claim about your motivations. I don't really buy your claim. We can just leave it at that.

Well that's your problem. You're stunting your own ability to see the actual point because for whatever reason you don't "buy my claim". That's a you issue not me or what I'm saying since others seem to have gotten the point just fine.

Well that's your problem. You're stunting your own ability to see the actual point because for whatever reason you don't "buy my claim". That's a you issue not me or what I'm saying since others seem to have gotten the point just fine.

Others agree with you sure, but I don't see where anyone has gotten your point. I've asked multiple times, but so far no one has provided me a substantive answer for how blaming men for the system will help fix it.

Like I said, we all acknowledge men created the shitty system. Ok what now? What perspective does that buy in a discussion about how that system now frequently hurts men and families?

At the end of the day, like I said we can leave it there. I don't really believe your claim, and that's not a problem for me. I don't have to buy it. This is just a debate on a website. If that's that the way the discussion ends, so be it.

Related video:

Wow
Just wow
But i need therapy.

anyway……the system is a problem but to weaponize it is twice as bad then to put molestation on it ….we gotta be real.

i can not think I can hurt someone with lies and using the flawed system to hurt them more…I can not think this person at some point won’t try to hurt me. Especially during it for three years. Niggas fight in Walmart for less.

Like i said, Im the only one being honest in here.

Wow
Just wow
But i need therapy.

anyway……the system is a problem but to weaponize it is twice as bad then to put molestation on it ….we gotta be real.

i can not think I can hurt someone with lies and using the flawed system to hurt them more…I can not think this person at some point won’t try to hurt me. Especially during it for three years. Niggas fight in Walmart for less.

You do need therapy.
Empathy is one thing. But you sympathizing.

Injecting your personal situation and allowing those feelings to dictate your stance in this discussion has rendered any argument you had null and void.

Go talk to someone, get that demon off your shoulder before it break your back.

Wow
Just wow
But i need therapy.

Lol so we going with her was lied on

My thing is and blackrain said this as well is where is this concern for black male mental health before shit like this happens? It’s slowly becoming more accepted to seek help I think but it wack when folks talk about something like this and they wanna bring up mens lack of mental health and etc but seem like it’s only brought up after the fact. A lot more people need therapy. No video gonna sway me on this dude. It’s niggas that get lied to about being the father of a kid and they don’t murder folks

Wow
Just wow
But i need therapy.

You’re really not tho. Because why you understand this man killing two women but don’t understand why people who floss get robbed. One one you have all the emapathy on the other you say “niggas will never learn”

My thing is and blackrain said this as well is where is this concern for black male mental health before shit like this happens? It’s slowly becoming more accepted to seek help I think but it wack when folks talk about something like this and they wanna bring up mens lack of mental health and etc but seem like it’s only brought up after the fact. A lot more people need therapy. No video gonna sway me on this dude. It’s niggas that get lied to about being the father of a kid and they don’t murder folks

Bruh, it ain't even just black men though. One thing I've really learned about America in general is that a lot of people are fucked up in the head and don't even realize it. American society in itself is poison because we foster the wrong shit in people.

Like if a right winger goes and shoots a left-wing politician, everyone will either be saying that person was crazy or bad, and both might be true. However, if that person is constantly being told that those left-wing politicians are going to take their jobs, take their money, turn their kids gay and transexual, and turn their hometowns into crime ridden cesspools, what does anyone think is going to happen? That's why it's crazy to me that FOXNews can get up their and promote lies and not suffer any consequences.

I don't think it was a mental health issue with this dude though. I think ya'll are right that he was just weak and cowardly. He crumbled under whatever circumstances he was dealing with and went out like a chump.

Back