Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Man kills ex wife,ex girl, then himself in custody battle

So a murderer can’t also be a victim of some shit?

Gotcha

Why are you advocating for dude so much?

You said you've been through similar twice, and never thought to do what he did. You more than anyone else here should be mad at dude.

This nigga ended 2 lives, forever changed numerous other lives, and killed himself like a pussy to avoid facing any of the consequences.

Fuck this nigga, don't waste any tax $$$ processing his burial, and just throw him in a landfill to let him rot & stink like the trash he is.

Why are you advocating for dude so much?

You said you've been through similar twice, and never thought to do what he did. You more than anyone else here should be mad at dude.

This nigga ended 2 lives, forever changed numerous other lives, and killed himself like a pussy to avoid facing any of the consequences.

Fuck this nigga, don't waste any tax $$$ processing his burial, and just throw him in a landfill to let him rot & stink like the trash he is.

Nah he said he thought about but it would hurt his kids

If I can be honest and being transparent…
Them being the mother.

I would hurt my kids more than they was already hurting.
That connection stopped a lot.
I’m a firm believer in two people raising a child. We made the child….we need to raise the child we made.

*edit* lot of shit don’t need to be said

Definitely a bad take

There's reasons and there's excuses. I don't think they were looking for excuses but for reasons.

Wouldn't you want to know whether or not the accusations against him are true or not? Just for the sake of knowledge.

Sure I have a morbid curiosity about it but based on his actions and lack of any other information I have to assume that he didn't just wake up one day and decide to engage in what's usually a culmination of abusive behavior and not the very first step.

Y'all slipping down slippery ass slopes....

It takes a strong strong strong minded individual to fight for his kids through the courts and the system. It's difficult, it puts you through a lot. It's not for the weak. The weak kill the mother and themselves cuz they don't have the strength to move forward.

Like what is we doing here? Ain't none of y'all niggaz killing shit cuz none of y'all that weak. Don't feel sorry for the dude. Them kids way worse off with NO PARENTS than two that's beefing in court.... For fucks sake

I can admit when I'm wrong and I was wrong about this. As someone who's been in a custody battle I put myself in his shoes on what if I'm accused of molesting my kids. At the end of the day dude did a horrible act and left the kids he claimed to love to pick up the pieces without their parents.

Patience is a fucking virtue. Everything isn't instant gratification. Sometimes you have to wait.

Like yeah I would be highly upset if I was accused of molesting my children. I would be devastated if they were taken from me. But I'm smart enough to know that they grow up and unless one of us dies,I will have time to repair that bond with my kids.

But not if I'm dead. And not if I kill their mother. You don't come back from either of those.

But being lied on, knowing you did nothing wrong.... You can bounce back from that. It just takes time.

It just takes time

I don't know, it can take years of constantly putting in a child's head that you physically hurt them. Who will they believe, the parent they see everyday or the parent that's been told by the courts to have no contact with you

I've seen plenty of my peers have kids of their own then go back to apologize to their parents and rebuild the bond as adults.

Last edited:
It's not a controversial take. But when the empathy and automatic belief goes to the person who just killed people as being the one telling the truth about not being abusive then you should be able to see why it would draw a side eye to immediately go to trying to empathize with him as opposed to simply calling what he did wrong and not trying to give credence to the alleged reason for doing this. Like a dude who just murdered two people after being accused of being abusive...is getting the benefit of the doubt for not being abusive. That's wild as hell.

Maybe that's the misunderstanding here. I don't care about that dude at all, and nothing I said was in defense of him. My concern was more for the men who go through this shit and don't decide to kill other people but wind up with ruined lives nonetheless. I know a couple men in that position, and it's not a nice thing to see happen.

So why you felt blackrain comment was pointless when it’s an extension of the point you were making?

I stated why. It doesn't matter than men were the ones that created this system. And it's not really all that different from what you guys were complaining about people doing in here.

A man murdered two women.

Oh, well those women abused the legal system and drove him to it.

That's a bad take, but functionally, it's no different than:

The fucked up family court system has ruined mens' lives and driven many to suicide.

Oh, well men created that bad legal system in the first place.

And that's what blackrain did and why I called it pointless.

Maybe that's the misunderstanding here. I don't care about that dude at all, and nothing I said was in defense of him. My concern was more for the men who go through this shit and don't decide to kill other people but wind up with ruined lives nonetheless. I know a couple men in that position, and it's not a nice thing to see happen.

I stated why. It doesn't matter than men were the ones that created this system. And it's not really all that different from what you guys were complaining about people doing in here.

A man murdered two women.

Oh, well those women abused the legal system and drove him to it.

That's a bad take, but functionally, it's no different than:

The fucked up family court system has ruined mens' lives and driven many to suicide.

Oh, well men created that bad legal system in the first place.

And that's what blackrain did and why I called it pointless.

If that's what you think I was doing, despite me saying several times you badly misinterpreted things and giving detailed responses, then you're just purposely being obtuse.

I don't know, it can take years of constantly putting in a child's head that you physically hurt them. Who will they believe, the parent they see everyday or the parent that's been told by the courts to have no contact with you

I get what you saying, but again this is more then likely not the case in this situation given the fact that he had his kids with him in his car when he killed their mother.

Also thus far nothing has shown that his ex-wife even made the allegation that he molested his daughters to the court so I'm questioning if she even put that out there...

Back