Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Man kills ex wife,ex girl, then himself in custody battle

Bruh, no offense, but what you're saying sounds stupid.

It's not like we randomly and irrelevantly brought the court system up. It's central to the story. It's in the title of the thread for goodness sake. Again, this dude was dead wrong and psychopathic for what he did. No one has denied that. However, there shouldn't be wrong with simply mentioning the fact that these fucked up court cases have led to a lot of tragedies. Like why is that so offensive to you?

Ok my bad. The court system made him do it (according to his chilling mid-murder facebook confession).

Let's explain away some other heinous acts of violence based on the feelings of the perpetrator while we're at it.

Ok my bad. The court system made him do it (according to his chilling mid-murder facebook confession).

Let's explain away some other heinous acts of violence based on the feelings of the perpetrator while we're at it.

Show me where I said the court system made him do anything.

In my very first post, I pointed out that most dudes that go through that hell and decide to kill someone off themselves and leave it at that.

I don't know whether dude was a murderous psychopath or a broken man who made a fucked up and wicked decision. I do know that there are a lot of tragedies out there that can be traced back to family court shenanigans, and it shouldn't be a criminal offense to acknowledge that in a topic where family court is relevant.

Maybe. A pedo can also be a victim of some shit.

But once somebody does something heinous and disgusting the last thing on most of our minds is empathy and excuses for them.
Ok cool.

If something bothers me that much I need to understand the whys to stop a repeat.

Plus I understand to not fuck with certain things people live for or say false shit to destroy a persons character because it could cause my demise.

Look, if this dude was an abusive and molesting piece of shit and decided to kill those two women because they were doing what they needed to get themselves and their children away from him, then fuck him, hopefully he burns in hell.

However, if he was just a bad husband/boyfriend but a good father and the women were abusing the system to make his life hell in retaliation for his bad behavior as a mate, then it's still fuck him for that but maybe we can also acknowledge that our systems shouldn't be so bad people and to kill themselves or others.

That shouldn't be a controversial take.

I don’t know about weirdos, but refusing to see BOTH sides of this shit is some bullshit.

Duke didn’t just flip out for nothing. Even if he thinks his actions are justified, and you believe there is no justification for murder (which there isn’t), not refusing to understand what drove him to this is disingenuous as fuck.

This was said many pages ago...nobody is lacking understanding. The issue is assigning blame to someone else for the actions of this man who killed 2 people. That's the issue. If you're not doing that then ok...but if any part of your thought process on this is "well the women share blame too" then thats on the fucked up and wrong end of things.

Look, if this dude was an abusive and molesting piece of shit and decided to kill those two women because they were doing what they needed to get themselves and their children away from him, then fuck him, hopefully he burns in hell.

However, if he was just a bad husband/boyfriend but a good father and the women were abusing the system to make his life hell in retaliation for his bad behavior as a mate, then it's still fuck him for that but maybe we can also acknowledge that our systems shouldn't be so bad people and to kill themselves or others.

That shouldn't be a controversial take.

It's not a controversial take. But when the empathy and automatic belief goes to the person who just killed people as being the one telling the truth about not being abusive then you should be able to see why it would draw a side eye to immediately go to trying to empathize with him as opposed to simply calling what he did wrong and not trying to give credence to the alleged reason for doing this. Like a dude who just murdered two people after being accused of being abusive...is getting the benefit of the doubt for not being abusive. That's wild as hell.

Oh we're doing an investigation now?

OK here's my conclusion... this guy murdered his girfriend in front of his kids and then drove to his ex wife's house and waited for her to get home and then murdered her and then himself while his kids sat in the car. Motive: He was an abusive psychotic piece of shit. Case closed.
There's reasons and there's excuses. I don't think they were looking for excuses but for reasons.

Wouldn't you want to know whether or not the accusations against him are true or not? Just for the sake of knowledge.

I guess most of us just don't see there are TWO sides to a double-murder/suicide. It seems pretty one-sided at least to me.

That's like saying there are two sides to a man beating his wife. Something must have drove him to that, right? Yeah sure these people may think they have their reasons for doing shit but that doesn't mean we have to accept them.

If you guys want to talk about how fucked up the court system is that's great... but when you choose to do it in relation to this particular story you really shouldn't be surprised that a lot of us are going to be like... wtf are you talking about, b?

Thank you! It’s like when folks talk about a woman being a victim of a sex crime and they be like “men can be victims too” “or did she lead him on” it’s weird

I don’t know about weirdos, but refusing to see BOTH sides of this shit is some bullshit.

Duke didn’t just flip out for nothing. Even if he thinks his actions are justified, and you believe there is no justification for murder (which there isn’t), not refusing to understand what drove him to this is disingenuous as fuck.

But he didn't "just flip out" the man had a history of domestic violence going back to 2018. His ex-wife said that he told her that he was going to kill her. Dude had this on his mind for a while.

But he didn't "just flip out" the man had a history of domestic violence going back to 2018. His ex-wife said that he told her that he was going to kill her. Dude had this on his mind for a while.

Welp guess that finally stops the "well if he was..." and maybe now they'll just accept that a dude who kills the mothers of his children most likely didn't just jump to that level of violence in one day after never having done anything before

Isn’t that what investigators do? Ask questions to find out why something happened?

They just don’t solve a crime and leave it at that. Police often try to found out WHY this shit happen; hopefully, it can serve as a way to create deterrent to stop it from happening again.

I mean are they supposed to pass some new laws off this?

So no talk about the whys or potential whys?
If people claim to hate what happened so much,

Nevermind.

Let’s just focus on the end result and ignore the other shit.
That will solve it.

You do that at the worst times tho. We know the how and the why.

Bruh, no offense, but what you're saying sounds stupid.

It's not like we randomly and irrelevantly brought the court system up. It's central to the story. It's in the title of the thread for goodness sake. Again, this dude was dead wrong and psychopathic for what he did. No one has denied that. However, there shouldn't be wrong with simply mentioning the fact that these fucked up court cases have led to a lot of tragedies. Like why is that so offensive to you?

So why you felt blackrain comment was pointless when it’s an extension of the point you were making?

Back