Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Man kills ex wife,ex girl, then himself in custody battle

Do you have an example of someone actually saying their deaths are their fault, or are you just railing against comments that were never made?

Your analogy is flawed. Yes, at any given moment something bad can happen to you that you did nothing to cause. That's true, but that's not what happened here. Assuming the man in this story was telling the truth, those women were being evil and malicious towards him. Their actions didn't warrant a death sentence, but let's not act like the chick just opened her door having done nothing at all to that man and he killed her "just because." Again, we can acknowledge what she did without acting like her actions justified his actions.

Look at Dos comments where he says the mothers share blame. That's what people have been responding to

I saw this online too.

just kill himself them. Cool ..that the answer?

I’m not saying kill the moms are the answer but why should he take his life because someone is toying with him?
take his kids and lie on him and if he must kill ..kill himself?
As if this is any better.
Y’all need to stop looking at the end result and look at what led to shit in order to not allow shit like this to happen again.

Yo you a weird motherfucker man like for real

Look at Dos comments where he says the mothers share blame. That's what people have been responding to

Oh ok, I missed him saying those words. I'd agree that's bad framing on his part.

The posts of his that I read seemed to be less about placing blame on the murder victims, and more about revealing how these scenarios can tear a person down and lead them to doing something extreme and unwarranted.

To be clear, my stance doesn't have much to do directly with the victims at all. I think that people are being obtuse or disingenuous if they are really acting like they can't understand how some people can be pushed to the extreme. If your life has been turned to shit, it's natural to want to lash out at the people you blame for doing that. Most of us have the sense and restraint not to do so, but a person that doesn't even care about his or her own life no longer has a reason not to go to the extreme. If a person isn't even rational enough to want to preserve his own life, why would you assume he's rational enough to want to preserve the lives of the people he blames for ruining his life.

Why is anyone assuming that this dude was telling the truth in order to "understand" why he did what he did? The only facts that we have at the moment are that he killed the two women and himself. Would he admit to molesting his kids if he had?

Oh ok, I missed him saying those words. I'd agree that's bad framing on his part.

The posts of his that I read seemed to be less about placing blame on the murder victims, and more about revealing how these scenarios can tear a person down and lead them to doing something extreme and unwarranted.

To be clear, my stance doesn't have much to do directly with the victims at all. I think that people are being obtuse or disingenuous if they are really acting like they can't understand how some people can be pushed to the extreme. If your life has been turned to shit, it's natural to want to lash out at the people you blame for doing that. Most of us have the sense and restraint not to do so, but a person that doesn't even care about his or her own life no longer has a reason not to go to the extreme. If a person isn't even rational enough to want to preserve his own life, why would you assume he's rational enough to want to preserve the lives of the people he blames for ruining his life.

Then that's where the disconnect is because I already stated that there's no lack of understanding...but people reacting to Dos saying there's shared blame to be passed around is where people got on him for saying something stupid

I said pages back that if he was a molester then we should be seeking jail. Nothing less.

Why is anyone assuming that this dude was telling the truth in order to "understand" why he did what he did? The only facts that we have at the moment are that he killed the two women and himself. Would he admit to molesting his kids if he had?
Fair question

You said "someone else created this stress". Your words verbatim. Now in this situation who would the someone else be?
Is that saying they deserved to die or blaming them for their death or saying someone else created his stress …how he dealt with that stress is on him

I'm legit shocked at y'all niggas b. No lie.

Any type of sympathy, empathy, rationalization, and what if's for this nigga is unbelievable. Even the what could've been done to stop this in the first place is bullshit.

This nigga killed the mothers of his kids and maybe his unborn child (still no report on that).

This theme is consistent with these types of threads...it's really not shocking at all

Then that's where the disconnect is because I already stated that there's no lack of understanding...but people reacting to Dos saying there's shared blame to be passed around is where people got on him for saying something stupid
I said nothing stupid …I spoke realism
You not agreeing doesn’t make it less true.
Unless that man did anything previously to harm his kids why we playing on his name or parenting?

Unless that man did anything previously to harm his kids why we playing on his name or parenting?

He murdered their mothers and then himself pretty much in front of them. I think we can consider this guy to be a pretty shitty parent as far as parents go. Also I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't a molester and a domestic abuser.

By killing those women any argument he had about previous behavior goes out the window and everything is now viewed through the lense of him being the person who killed the mothers of his children. Sometimes one action defines a person's entire being...and killing the co parent of your children without your life being in immediate danger is one of then. You can't retroactively view him through another lense...because even if you did his end result seemingly justifies any apprehension those women had about him.

Back