Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Man kills ex wife,ex girl, then himself in custody battle

It seems like your argument is that this all could have been avoided if they just let this clearly unhinged double murderer, possible molester and domestic abuser have custody of his kids without having deal with the court system.

It's a strange take.
Did he kill before?
Was he proven to be a molestar and abuser?

it’s not a strange take…..niggas reach that point every day for less.

am I lying?

Did he kill before?
Was he proven to be a molestar and abuser?

it’s not a strange take…..niggas reach that point every day for less.

am I lying?

Oh shit.. you just found the problem you are a genius you mean to tell me that some niggas are overally emotional irrational to the point where they
could self destruct..tear down everything around them and throw everything away on a whim?

That’s easy for you to say with a sane mind and no battle.

shit even him going to jail with pedo to his name, niggas don’t want proof of truth.That’s his ass.
All for what?
I’m never ok with taking a life, that don’t mean I can’t understand a persons position
That’s the consequences when you kill the mother of your children.

There's no way you can defend, sympathize or try to give an understanding to what that sick fuck did. He was/is a coward and a pussy.

Nigga let words drive him to killing his children's mother and then himself leaving his kids "which he said he loved" homeless and orphans. Fuck that nigga hopefully he's burning in the hottest of hells also

Bruh, I think everyone in this topic agrees that the man was dead wrong for what he did, but describing the ex-wife accusing him of molesting his children in the courts to prevent him from being able to see his children as "letting words drive him" is stupidly reductive.

I think people either a) have way too confidence in the ability of human beings to handle trials or b) are just being silly and ignorant. I don't know the whole story, but it looks like this dudes whole world was falling down around him. Those are the times when most people need their families the most, and this dude was seemingly being denied that contact. It's easy to call him coward and all that when you're not in his situation, but everyone has a breaking point. That's just a fact, and none of us necessarily get to choose that breaking point. I really think people underestimate the impact of being in a poor mental and psychological state. One of the first things that dude said was "I never thought I'd be that guy." In other words, at one point he was probably saying a lot of the same shit ya'll are saying in response to a different story like this.

Last edited:
Bruh, I think everyone in this topic agrees that the man was dead wrong for what he did, but describing the ex-wife accusing him of molesting his children in the courts to prevent him from being able to see his children as "letting words drive him" is stupidly reductive.

I think people either a) have way too confidence in the ability of human beings to handle trials or b) are just being silly and ignorant. I don't know the whole story, but it looks like this dudes whole world was falling down around him. Those are the times when most people need their families the most, and this dude was seemingly being denied that contact. It's easy to call him coward and all that when you're not in his situation, but everyone has a breaking point. That's just a fact, and none of us necessarily get to choose that breaking point. I really think people underestimate the impact of being in a poor mental and psychological state. One of the first things that dude said was "I never thought I'd be that guy." In other words, at one point he was probably saying a lot of the same shit ya'll are saying in response to a different story like this.

When a person's breaking point involves murdering people, specifically the mother of their children, they lose the right to be entitled to a certain level of understanding and care. Their actions dictated that. Dude had enough sense to make that video, give a long explanation as to why, had full mental capacity to know what he did and was planning on doing was wrong and still did it anyway. The moment he crossed that line into actions as opposed to just thoughts of harming others all that other shit goes out the window.

When a person's breaking point involves murdering people, specifically the mother of their children, they lose the right to be entitled to a certain level of understanding and care. Their actions dictated that. Dude had enough sense to make that video, give a long explanation as to why, had full mental capacity to know what he did and was planning on doing was wrong and still did it anyway. The moment he crossed that line into actions as opposed to just thoughts of harming others all that other shit goes out the window.
Fully insane people wash up everyday too

Oh shit.. you just found the problem you are a genius you mean to tell me that some niggas are overally emotional irrational to the point where they
could self destruct..tear down everything around them and throw everything away on a whim?
On a whim?

three years is a whim?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

I have no remorse for this gentleman I don't sympathize with him. I don't give a fuck what them women put him thru or how bad his feelings was hurt when they accused him of something that he himself said was false.

If they lying on you and won't let you see your kids. Get a lawyer and fight for your kids. This nigga was weak all of his actions was weak. His mental state was weak and I don't feel any sort of remorse for it. Y'all can dress this up any way you want to and but that nigga let words destroy his soul. Yes words......you can call my simplified way of calling it how I called it "stupid" if you like but reality is still reality.

He was weak and killed his kids mother's and maybe the unborn child as well haven't heard anything about the baby so lord willing they saved him/her.

At the end of the day

if I grab any of y’all’s kids, flip them upside down and drop them on their head…..I fully expect to see y’all.
And I don’t get to chose what you do when you catch me,
If you come blasting thru my front door or just slap me and say don’t do it again….
I don’t get to chose how you should react when it comes to your kids or family.

I have no remorse for this gentleman I don't sympathize with him. I don't give a fuck what them women put him thru or how bad his feelings was hurt when they accused him of something that he himself said was false.

If they lying on you and won't let you see your kids. Get a lawyer and fight for your kids. This nigga was weak all of his actions was weak. His mental state was weak and I don't feel any sort of remorse for it. Y'all can dress this up any way you want to and but that nigga let words destroy his soul. Yes words......you can call my simplified way of calling it how I called it "stupid" if you like but reality is still reality.

He was weak and killed his kids mother's and maybe the unborn child as well haven't heard anything about the baby so lord willing they saved him/her.
All valid
But you putting too much trust in people making sane decisions when hurt.
Call it emotional. Are we all not emotional when it comes to our kids?

And if the world was a better place everything you said should be enough.
Yet here we are.

Back