Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Man kills ex wife,ex girl, then himself in custody battle

So this psycho casually murders two women and makes his kids orphans and we're supposed to have sympathy for him and blame the women he killed?

You guys are weird every chance you get.

You ever think he was having custody issues because he was a derranged piece of shit?

bruh a lot of niggas hate the mother of their kids so damn much. He chose wrong twice and couldn’t deal with it. Now don’t get me wrong dealing with lies can drive anybody up a wall but he ain’t evenOwn up too it

Last edited:
Nobody defending him killing two women, some of us just understand how it can get to this point

Last edited:
How can anything get to a point where your murder two folks and kill yourself
You don't know what someone's breaking point is, being accused of that heinous shit and being stopped from seeing his kids was his. To me and you it was a fucked up way to go about things and he should have continued to fight it in court but unfortunately he snapped and did some bullshit

Absolutely dafuck it ain't. That nigga killed women because they hurt his feelings.

That nigga was a pussy at best and to even put "we don't know the full story" is a cop out and bullshit because no matter what they did to that pussy ass nigga they never killed him in front of his kids and that bitch ass nigga did do that to them. So yeah fuck him, his feelings, his fragile mind and whomever else he don't see it.

I lost my aunt to punk like this. Fuck that nigga and niggas with the same mindset
Aight. Definitely think its deeper than 'hurt feelings' but whatever

I respect your stance just like I respect the folks who understand what he went thru

I bet by weeks end at least three people die because someone didn’t allow them to merge in traffic.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Bruh…,, the problem ain’t solved.

If we want to cowards.

can we focus on niggas who wouldn’t even care if they saw their kids or not?

niggas who wouldn’t even go to court to file for visitation let alone custody.

this is a crime of passion.

when it comes to a man and his child….eliminating anyone in his way is far from being a coward. Facing consequence of an action you was forced in shouldnt Be held against him. Unless he was already a killer…what we talking about?

can’t play with people like this
Has to be one or the other either be accountable and go to jail or off yourself. You’re excusing both because he was pussy to do jail time. But but he won’t see his kids in jail, neither will he from the grave…

His kids were outside in the car when he killed his ex-wife. How much does he really care about them to subject them to that? You can't say that man never harmed his kids when he's now left them orphans on top of having to live with and have their own lives partially defined by the legacy he left them. Part of being a coward is being too selfish to see how your actions affect others and this fits that perfectly.
Damn I didn't even know this part smh

Has to be one or the other either be accountable and go to jail or off yourself. You’re excusing both because he was pussy to do jail time. But but he won’t see his kids in jail, neither will he from the grave…
I’m not excusing either but I’m not going to pretend that when someone is at that point shit supposed to make sense and be fair.
If shit was fair, he would have saw his kids and we would not be here.
This shit ain’t so black and white

I’m not excusing either but I’m not going to pretend that when someone is at that point shit supposed to make sense and be fair.
If shit was fair, he would have saw his kids and we would not be here.
This shit ain’t so black and white
You are excusing it. My stance remains the same. If he felt stressed enough to kill then take accountability….

bruh a lot of niggas hate the most ther of their kids so damn much. He chose wrong twice and couldn’t deal with it. Now don’t get me wrong dealing with lies can drive anybody up a wall but he ain’t evenOwn up too it
You should sit this out

You are excusing it. My stance remains the same. If he felt stressed enough to kill then take accountability….
That’s easy for you to say with a sane mind and no battle.

shit even him going to jail with pedo to his name, niggas don’t want proof of truth.That’s his ass.
All for what?
I’m never ok with taking a life, that don’t mean I can’t understand a persons position

That’s easy for you to say with a sane mind and no battle.

shit even him going to jail with pedo to his name, niggas don’t want proof of truth.That’s his ass.
All for what?
I’m never ok with taking a life, that don’t mean I can’t understand a persons position

It seems like your argument is that this all could have been avoided if they just let this clearly unhinged double murderer, possible molester and domestic abuser have custody of his kids without having deal with the court system.

It's a strange take.

Sooo tha kids you claim you love so much that end your life as well as their mothers lives because you can’t see them…now not only are they in tha system or bouncing from family member to family member…or at best they’re with 1 family member that lives them as their own but still they will always have this traumatic and horrific experience over them for tha rest of THEIR lives…nah dude is wack as fuck…a piece of shit and more than likely would have found summin’ else to kill them for eventually

Back