Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man hides his wealth from fiancé fair or foul?

I don't even know why ppl getting defensive about his inheritance. No one was asking about that.

Having inheritance doesn't mean u give up on life n let someone else carry u lol wtf going on in here
And this is why i said he's a grown boy

Any man that watch his women struggle when he could have did something shouldnt have kids.

Weak nigga genes need to be stopped

Fair?

Fair? To lie for years?

Okay bruh. Y’all got it

lol You act like people don't lie for years about shit all the time. If that's what he felt he needed to do to protect himself, I'm not going to say he's wrong. If his fiancé looks at what he did and feels like she can't trust or marry him, she's not wrong either.

Any man that watch his women struggle when he could have did something shouldnt have kids.

Weak nigga genes need to be stopped

I do agree with this though. It's one thing to keep a secret. It's another to be more committed to your secret than the person you supposedly love.

She was willing to save HIS sick dog. Sold something meaningful to her and all he had to say was, "Oh i didn't think you was really gonna do it?"

TRASH!

And clearly supporting your man's dreams is frowned upon now and it makes the woman foul for doing so but in the same breath its foul not to hold your dude down and support his dreams.
If you don't automatically see this situation is foul, you're bugging. It don't matter if she stuck around and worked two jobs. Obviously, it wasn't an issue until the big expense hit. He could've came off something, point blank. It's more so about how he watched someone he potentially wanted to marry suffer. All because after FOUR years he didn't wanna mention he had money. I mean hell after a year or two of being with his broke ass, not lifting a finger, you would think she was in it for love. So, mentioning the money shouldn't have changed anything.

Personally, I don't mind supporting a dude's dreams. Especially if I see he is really working towards them. If I'm footing the bills, no problem. It's not an issue. However, sudden expenses hit and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get through them. But if i find out afterwards that I didn't necessarily have to "do what i had to do" ESPECIALLY for something that wasn't mine from the jump. I will have an issue with it. Whole time I'm struggling to help keep something of yours from being sick and you sitting on racks of money and couldve went half to lighten the load for WOMAN YOU WANTED TO MARRY.

I hope she leaves him. She too real for him.
People have dogs that they fight.

Having a dog don't mean you attached to it.

lol You act like people don't lie for years about shit all the time. If that's what he felt he needed to do to protect himself, I'm not going to say he's wrong. If his fiancé looks at what he did and feels like she can't trust or marry him, she's not wrong either.

I ain’t hearing that shit.

Don’t be in relationship and protecting yourself. Just fucking be single.

4 years he watched this women help him chase his dream while she did the heavy lifting for him.

The question is “Is it fair or foul” based off what he did and you come in dragging the woman.

Would you have done this to your wife when she was your fiancé or at any point in your relationship @DOS_patos

yes or no would suffice ?

Four years is too long to support someone while working hard
Here's the thing. When u paycheck to paycheck all u do is work work work . She called herself "working poor". If u work two jobs u barely have time to think.

Doesn't mean they didn't have those convos and arguments.

Dude didn't have to say he was loaded with inheritance. All he had to do was pick up a part time job n try. He sat back n chilled n that book still didn't come out.

Y'all having a tough time separating "she chose the wrong dude" and "dude is foul"

The question is “Is it fair or foul” based off what he did and you come in dragging the woman.

Would you have done this to your wife when she was your fiancé or at any point in your relationship @DOS_patos

yes or no would suffice ?
If she kept her inheritance a secret?

I ain’t hearing that shit.

Don’t be in relationship and protecting yourself. Just fucking be single.

4 years he watched this women help him chase his dream while she did the heavy lifting for him.
Ain't a secret savings account protecting yourself? For the what ifs?

Back