Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man hides his wealth from fiancé fair or foul?

Here's the thing. When u paycheck to paycheck all u do is work work work . She called herself "working poor". If u work two jobs u barely have time to think.

Doesn't mean they didn't have those convos and arguments.

Dude didn't have to say he was loaded with inheritance. All he had to do was pick up a part time job n try. He sat back n chilled n that book still didn't come out.

Y'all having a tough time separating "she chose the wrong dude" and "dude is foul"
I say wrong dude....Because she can do better than s foul dude. I understand his side and her side. My issue is she choose to stay and not lay out an ultimatum. So he can help out.
Y'all seeing this as me coming down on her...But she encouraged the behavior. She partly to blame...And like you asked a question earlier......She break up with dude...The next guy will have to come correct and she will be sure of that....Si her last relationship will influence her next.

Boom.

I say wrong dude....Because she can do better than s foul dude. I understand his side and her side. My issue is she choose to stay and not lay out an ultimatum. So he can help out.
Y'all seeing this as me coming down on her...But she encouraged the behavior. She partly to blame...And like you asked a question earlier......She break up with dude...The next guy will have to come correct and she will be sure of that....Si her last relationship will influence her next.

Boom.
@ bolded so he is foul or not? Lol this all I been arguing

Exactly......Think outside the box
It doesn't negate the fact dude is foul lol

I ain’t hearing that shit.

Don’t be in relationship and protecting yourself. Just fucking be single.

4 years he watched this women help him chase his dream while she did the heavy lifting for him.

I said it was fair for him not to disclose how much money he had until he was ready. I didn't say it was fair for him not to do thing things that any decent mate would do.

Bru what u talking about?

It's inheritance and whatever bills he's got is bring paid by someone else lol

Ur being a lil extra with this
Don't even worry bruh. I think you will see what I was getting at soon.

Been a nice debate. I like these convos. Minimum insults and just defending a side.

Respect.

I said it was fair for him not to disclose how much money he had until he was ready. I didn't say it was fair for him not to do thing things that any decent mate would do.
All this time I'm arguing the point of fair or foul surrounding him being loaded and being a bum letting his lady struggle alone

Y'all arguing whether or not it was ok for him to not disclose his net worth

I think you will see what I was getting at soon.
I doubt that one my guy but agreed on the rest, respect.

All this time I'm arguing the point of fair or foul surrounding him being loaded and being a bum letting his lady struggle alone

Give it time. You'll see it.

I wasn't arguing with anyone. I didn't even read through the topic. I just gave my opinion on the basic question of the topic.

Not foul.

Fair.
He knows she loves him and will ride with him.

And maybe he ain't like the damn dog or it was early in their relationship. No timeline is given.
Fuck I look like saving every dog of a chick I date?

Anyway....We don't know his experiences when people knows he got money.

Maybe just maybe he has his reasons.

Why marry somebody you don’t trust why even propose ?

Back