Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man hides his wealth from fiancé fair or foul?

Dude kept it pimpin'. He respected his grandparents enough to not even run the risk of letting the average bird brain, something for nothing, shit talking, neck twisting, finger snapping ass bitch get anywhere near their bread. He was gonna make sure any bitch that even thought she was gonna choose him was gonna see the absolute worst part of him. and if and only if she could learn to love the worst, funkiest and blackest part of his stanking ass then he would reward her loyalty and bless her with the life that only the most royal and loyal of all queens deserve. That's some Prince Hakeem shit.

But like a typical dumb bitch she couldn't see the forest for the trees. Instead of receiving the blessings that she had earned she was more concerned about a got damn, stinking, dead ass dog. And like a true playa ol' boy checked his grip which had only gotten bigger, backed up his own personal Brinks truck and was on to the next one. Dude lost absolutely NOTHING. the bitch on the other hand lost everything including the dog lmfao. I respect the game pimpin'. Playas keep choosing and hoes keep losing lmfao. I see you're vision my G and I salute you.
8bb3e2d63bd639e37cbea71fd0893c8b_w200.gif

Ain't have to bring up she lost the dog too....

Why should she support his dream when he been a liar for years. This should be easy bruh.

Lies destroy relationships more than money ever will
It's only a lie if she asked him about it and he said he didn't have it.

Where does it say she asked him. And he gave a lie to answer.

She ain't ask the right questions.

She assumed he was broke and he told her why he never mentioned the money.

Why should she support his dream when he been a liar for years. This should be easy bruh.

Lies destroy relationships more than money ever will
Most of the time it's lies about money tho...

Secret saving and shit.

It's only a lie if she asked him about it and he said he didn't have it.

Where does it say she asked him. And he gave a lie to answer.

She ain't ask the right questions.

She assumed he was broke and he told her why he never mentioned the money.

It’s a lie when she asked him to help with the dog and didn’t.

it’s a lie when she has to work two jobs to pay bills

it’s a lie when you know someone needs help and you don’t do it.

You can’t win on this fam. Just bow out gracefully

Dude kept it pimpin'. He respected his grandparents enough to not even run the risk of letting the average bird brain, something for nothing, shit talking, neck twisting, finger snapping ass bitch get anywhere near their bread. He was gonna make sure any bitch that even thought she was gonna choose him was gonna see the absolute worst part of him. and if and only if she could learn to love the worst, funkiest and blackest part of his stanking ass then he would reward her loyalty and bless her with the life that only the most royal and loyal of all queens deserve. That's some Prince Hakeem shit.

But like a typical dumb bitch she couldn't see the forest for the trees. Instead of receiving the blessings that she had earned she was more concerned about a got damn, stinking, dead ass dog. And like a true playa ol' boy checked his grip which had only gotten bigger, backed up his own personal Brinks truck and was on to the next one. Dude lost absolutely NOTHING. the bitch on the other hand lost everything including the dog lmfao. I respect the game pimpin'. Playas keep choosing and hoes keep losing lmfao. I see you're vision my G and I salute you.
8bb3e2d63bd639e37cbea71fd0893c8b_w200.gif

Lmao this is a wild ass post

Nunna this shit works out like that in real life

It’s a lie when she asked him to help with the dog and didn’t.

it’s a lie when she has to work two jobs to pay bills

it’s a lie when you know someone needs help and you don’t do it.

You can’t win on this fam. Just bow out gracefully
Where the lie ?

She sold a violin....He didn't help. It's assumed she didn't ask him for money and assumed he wouldn't help. How do we know he wouldn't help if she asked? How do we know she didn't rush out to handle it because she thought he didn't have money? So where's the lie? He didn't help or maybe she didn't give him time ...We don't know.

She choose to work two jobs.....We don't know if he asked her to....She did it to support him can be said.....But where's the lie. Again, he didn't help.

Not helping is not lying.its not helping.
It's lying when someone asks and they say they can't .....

Do u marry ppl based on what they promise to do for u in the future even if it completely contradicts their actions? Would u advise your children the same?

Y'all wilin out tonight
You can't put mist dudes in a situation like this tho and they just chill.

But at the end of the day...He didn't want the money but it's there. What's his incentive to do anything but dream.

He omitted info.

But she ain't make him be more either.

Maybe it's me but I never dated a chick who didn't require me to bring something to the table.

Yeah I was gonna say the same thing. Start of a relationship? Sure I'd say it's pretty fair, but after you decide to move in together and not pay for anything? nah its foul at that point. Man wasn't even paying HALF.

Sounds like people didn't like him for a reason, but kept him around cause he had money.
He wasn't even paying a QUARTER!

Last edited:
You can't put mist dudes in a situation like this tho and they just chill.

But at the end of the day...He didn't want the money but it's there. What's his incentive to do anything but dream.

He omitted info.

But she ain't make him be more either.

Maybe it's me but I never dated a chick who didn't require me to bring something to the table.
U didn't answer the question lol:

Do u marry ppl based on what they promise to do for u in the future even if it completely contradicts their actions? Would u advise your children the same?

I don't even know why ppl getting defensive about his inheritance. No one was asking about that.

Having inheritance doesn't mean u give up on life n let someone else carry u lol wtf going on in here

I believe it's fair. I also believe it would be fair for the fiancé to question his trustworthiness. After all, he spent their whole relationship lying to her.

She was willing to save HIS sick dog. Sold something meaningful to her and all he had to say was, "Oh i didn't think you was really gonna do it?"

TRASH!

And clearly supporting your man's dreams is frowned upon now and it makes the woman foul for doing so but in the same breath its foul not to hold your dude down and support his dreams.
If you don't automatically see this situation is foul, you're bugging. It don't matter if she stuck around and worked two jobs. Obviously, it wasn't an issue until the big expense hit. He could've came off something, point blank. It's more so about how he watched someone he potentially wanted to marry suffer. All because after FOUR years he didn't wanna mention he had money. I mean hell after a year or two of being with his broke ass, not lifting a finger, you would think she was in it for love. So, mentioning the money shouldn't have changed anything.

Personally, I don't mind supporting a dude's dreams. Especially if I see he is really working towards them. If I'm footing the bills, no problem. It's not an issue. However, sudden expenses hit and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get through them. But if i find out afterwards that I didn't necessarily have to "do what i had to do" ESPECIALLY for something that wasn't mine from the jump. I will have an issue with it. Whole time I'm struggling to help keep something of yours from being sick and you sitting on racks of money and couldve went half to lighten the load for WOMAN YOU WANTED TO MARRY.

I hope she leaves him. She too real for him.

U didn't answer the question lol:

No and no...But we not talking about me...We talking about this scenario and the information given.

Back