Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man hides his wealth from fiancé fair or foul?

I'm not dude.....My baby only lifts a finger because she wants to.

I could not watch her go throw all that shit an I'm playing need for speed all day.

But I also don't want to be taken care of.

That's why I say dude has to be sheltered to be OK seeing that shit.
Sitting back being OK with someone doing all the work for you.....Equals spoiled by mom or some shit
Or maybe simply dudes just not shit....u didn't even fathom that huh
tenor (29).gif

Did u read it bro? Lol

Yea it could be fake but we can only go off the info given.

She said "how TF your broke ass worried about prenups"

He told HER about his money
Ya might want to reread my post. I did say he asked her for a prenuptial.

Couldn't take advantage of a chick I'm serious about. Marriage don't even have to be in the works.

If I can work a chick like that,.not even bother to give her the game, wouldn't even wanna keep her.

Dude wanted to wife that. But if she stays then ?

Lol at that bitch asking him to leave her apartment. Dude probably skirted off in the back of a limo on his way to back to the palace like...
tenor.gif

I feel like bruh said to himself going into the relationship "I'm not gonna spend my grandparents fortune trying to build this relationship" (which to me is fair) but if/when he came up on his own with his writing he would have held shit down.
She had to feel the latter part was true to invest in this nigga so long without getting nothing back as far as the information we have in front of us.

I think she was in it for a pay off and when he essentially told her he could have paid her back with interest but wasn't going to she lost it. Which is a fair reaction for her to have.

She enabled all the fuckshit tho. He was content cause of what he had in his back pocket. But why was she letting the bullshit slide?

Was she just submissive and naive?

Did she just genuinely believe in dude and want to support him?

Was she waiting for a come up from his writing?

Was he fucking the shit out of her and whipping up a mean cup of ramen noodle after?

Is he just a coldblooded fuck?

I need answers.

I feel like bruh said to himself going into the relationship "I'm not gonna spend my grandparents fortune trying to build this relationship" (which to me is fair) but if/when he came up on his own with his writing he would have held shit down.
She had to feel the latter part was true to invest in this nigga so long without getting nothing back as far as the information we have in front of us.

I think she was in it for a pay off and when he essentially told her he could have paid her back with interest but wasn't going to she lost it. Which is a fair reaction for her to have.

She enabled all the fuckshit tho. He was content cause of what he had in his back pocket. But why was she letting the bullshit slide?

Was he fucking the shit out of her and whipping up a mean cup of ramen noodle after?

I need answers.
My only thing is no one expect dude to spend his inheritance

He could've easily got a part time job instead of watching someone he wanna wife hold down two jobs while he jerk off all day

I need answers.

She didn’t enable anything.

Like a top notch women, she believed in him and what he was trying to accomplish. So she aided his dream like your S/O suppose to.

I need answers.
You might need some rest.

You thinking like me now with all these valuable questions and thoughts.

Only way to give s proper answer is to know all the info.

Kinda like, what if he said he had the loot but no prenuptial? Would she still be mad?

Did she give a deadline or is dude writing his book like the dude who wrote game of thrones last book.

Did she say don't work and focus on writing?

She didn’t enable anything.

Like a top notch women, she believed in him and what he was trying to accomplish. So she aided his dream like your S/O suppose to.
An he wanted to reward her with marraige.

Dude kept it pimpin'. He respected his grandparents enough to not even run the risk of letting the average bird brain, something for nothing, shit talking, neck twisting, finger snapping ass bitch get anywhere near their bread. He was gonna make sure any bitch that even thought she was gonna choose him was gonna see the absolute worst part of him. and if and only if she could learn to love the worst, funkiest and blackest part of his stanking ass then he would reward her loyalty and bless her with the life that only the most royal and loyal of all queens deserve. That's some Prince Hakeem shit.

But like a typical dumb bitch she couldn't see the forest for the trees. Instead of receiving the blessings that she had earned she was more concerned about a got damn, stinking, dead ass dog. And like a true playa ol' boy checked his grip which had only gotten bigger, backed up his own personal Brinks truck and was on to the next one. Dude lost absolutely NOTHING. the bitch on the other hand lost everything including the dog lmfao. I respect the game pimpin'. Playas keep choosing and hoes keep losing lmfao. I see you're vision my G and I salute you.
8bb3e2d63bd639e37cbea71fd0893c8b_w200.gif

Last edited:
The reward should be honesty. Before that bruh.

He’s a bitch ass nigga.

no man should live off a women if he got it.
No dude who calls himself a man.

I get that and agree.

But I also have a problem with no making a dude stand up and take accountability.

But if she loves him and wanted to support his dreams...Then still do it if he mentioned he doesn't want to rely on his families wealth.

An his prenuptial makes it so she won't rely on the loot either.

I see this many ways....

No dude who calls himself a man.

I get that and agree.

But I also have a problem with no making a dude stand up and take accountability.

But if she loves him and wanted to support his dreams...Then still do it if he mentioned he doesn't want to rely on his families wealth.

An his prenuptial makes it so she won't rely on the loot either.

I see this many ways....

Why should she support his dream when he been a liar for years. This should be easy bruh.

Lies destroy relationships more than money ever will

Back