Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man hides his wealth from fiancé fair or foul?

Not foul.

Fair.
He knows she loves him and will ride with him.

And maybe he ain't like the damn dog or it was early in their relationship. No timeline is given.
Fuck I look like saving every dog of a chick I date?

Anyway....We don't know his experiences when people knows he got money.

Maybe just maybe he has his reasons.
Bruh assuming the post is true

She "occasionally worked two jobs" to provide for them both. Aspiring writers can't work on the side so one person isn't doing all the lifting?

Clearly the chick didn't leave him thru all the times she paid his way and he didn't lift a finger. Which makes the prenup shit all the more etherous. How TF u tryna protect your money while I gotta spend all mine?

U can call her dumb or naive but dude is foul af

View attachment 343824

I get his reasoning but he was acting like a fuck nigga about a few things. Foul.

Big ups to her for telling that nigga to kick rocks.
This proves a point tho.
He tried to do it on his own.....Even getting her the dog to get points.

I get that she suffered but if money tore his family apart....He suffered and didn't want to rely on his families loot to save the day.

And I never saw where he said he didn't have money....

And he could have grown up mad sheltered and is a grown ass boy who wants to try but doesn't know how.

If anything...She should leave for him being a grown bum. But she didn't. So she was cool with him being like that. So keep it going.

Bruh assuming the post is true

She "occasionally worked two jobs" to provide for them both. Aspiring writers can't work on the side so one person isn't doing all the lifting?

Clearly the chick didn't leave him thru all the times she paid his way and he didn't lift a finger. Which makes the prenup shit all the more etherous. How TF u tryna protect your money while I gotta spend all mine?

U can call her dumb or naive but dude is foul af
Nah I won't call her that.....But the previous is saying ....You lived me when you thought I was broke.....When you leave....Pretend I'm still broke.

And also......She can easily find problems when she knows she can get life time finances if she leaves......So take the money out of it....

Does she still live him enough to understand his trauma that money brought?

If so....They can enjoy the rest of their life together enjoying life without a worry.

Nah I won't call her that.....But the previous is saying ....You lived me when you thought I was broke.....When you leave....Pretend I'm still broke.

And also......She can easily find problems when she knows she can get life time finances if she leaves......So take the money out of it....

Does she still live him enough to understand his trauma that money brought?

If so....They can enjoy the rest of their life together enjoying life without a worry.
It sounds like ur giving dude a cop out for possibly bringing his past into a new relationship

That's cool n all but then I wonder if ur good with a chick treating u sum kinda way bc what other dudes did to her before u.

Still don't mean he was invested in the pup and they could have got a sick puppy that wasn't worth it to him.
It don’t matter if he was invested. You making excuses for this man. It’s the principle of it. It was THEIR dog and he let her spend her last behind it. This is a man who plans on marrying this woman. The same woman he let go broke behind saving THEIR dog. That’s wack! Also the fact that he lived off of her. He could’ve at least held his own or pitched in. If OUR dog was sick and my fiancé (NOT BOYFRIEND) didn’t even try to help with whatever bill came, he gotta go. It just shows to me that if something else comes up, it’s okay for him to not help because he wasn’t invested.

He’s trash. Period. Exclamation point. Subtraction. Colon. Hypothesis.

That sounds kinda foul. I've lowkey always wanted to pull some Coming to America shit on a woman, but even then I couldn't watch her suffer. How can you sit and watch someone you love suffer?

It sounds like ur giving dude a cop out for possibly bringing his past into a new relationship

That's cool n all but then I wonder if ur good with a chick treating u sum kinda way bc what other dudes did to her before u.
It happens and you can't control that.

I dated chicks who was in all kinda crazy relationships.....And I had to respect their scars and why they do or act the way they do. This can be another thread tho.

A person's past makes them who they are.

Y'all still missing it.....
She working two jobs and he's doing nothing.

Y'all say I'm making excuses for dude.....She made excuses laying up with a dude not adding to the household and accepted his proposal.
That what she should have left him for.

Y'all mad at the wrong shit as usual.

A man with 5x the amount of money as the woman he was with and HE LIVED WITH HER.

He’s a user
Not a user....A grown boy with no life or social skills is more like it.

Y'all too focused on the money aspect.

Shit blinds people

Y'all still missing it.....
She working two jobs and he's doing nothing.

Y'all say I'm making excuses for dude.....She made excuses laying up with a dude not adding to the household and accepted his proposal.
That what she should have left him for.

Y'all mad at the wrong shit as usual.
Everything u said is facts but what's being asked is if dude is foul or not

Can't see how he isn't that's where u making excuses and introducing assumptions not provided in the OP

Back