Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man hides his wealth from fiancé fair or foul?

Idk I can see pretending to be broke to make sure the love is true, so maybe he's making her sign a prenup to for sure, for sure know and if he dies his secret will gives her wholesome heart all his money? Nah? To disney-ish?

Not foul.

Fair.
He knows she loves him and will ride with him.

And maybe he ain't like the damn dog or it was early in their relationship. No timeline is given.
Fuck I look like saving every dog of a chick I date?

Anyway....We don't know his experiences when people knows he got money.

Maybe just maybe he has his reasons.

Also how is it fair that she dont know he got money?

How you comfortable marrying a person that you gotta hide your money from?

They aint dating. They engaged to be married.

Some of yall funny. If thats the case dont get married. Its that easy.
Some people are terrible with money. No matter how much you have they find something to spend it on.

That don't mean you don't love them.....They just need limited info.
For the sake of their retirement.

Not foul.

Fair.
He knows she loves him and will ride with him.

And maybe he ain't like the damn dog or it was early in their relationship. No timeline is given.
Fuck I look like saving every dog of a chick I date?

Anyway....We don't know his experiences when people knows he got money.

Maybe just maybe he has his reasons.
She clearly said it’s THEIR dog.

Foul...
. He watched her suffer... Watched her sacrifice... Watch hey provide and sacrifice for him... And waits until IT'S CLEAR HE HAS NO INTENTION OF SHARING to let her know he got dough...

Nigga got the kinda insecurity that is self destructive. And ain't even aware of it.

I can understand not telling within like the first year but 4 years in? And you're not helping with the bills and she had to sell off something important to pay for the dogs surgery... that's foul
Yeah I was gonna say the same thing. Start of a relationship? Sure I'd say it's pretty fair, but after you decide to move in together and not pay for anything? nah its foul at that point. Man wasn't even paying HALF.

Sounds like people didn't like him for a reason, but kept him around cause he had money.

Back