Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man hides his wealth from fiancé fair or foul?

It's her fault he didn't get a part time job...

"Seemingly"... But even if she was cool with supportin' the brudda while he was writin', I don't understand how that negates her right to be mad? She spent all that money in food and board for him and struggled to do so while he cudda helped.

That she was willin' to marry him even tho' she thought he was broke is a bad thing now??? God damn women can't win, huh?

It's not her fault he didn't get a job but if you don't require it then you can't sit there and complain about him not helping your financial problems. They kinda go hand in hand.

His inheritance has nothing to do with her or anyone else. He made that decision before they met. He doesn't owe anyone any explanation about that.

Her spending all that money to support him was a choice same way not asking him to try and help out was a choice.

I think agreeing to marry someone that doesn't have their shit together and is financially dependent on you is irresponsible af.

Foh with the "women can't win" shit. Nobody criticizing "women" in here.

It's not her fault he didn't get a job but if you don't require it then you can't sit there and complain about him not helping your financial problems. They kinda go hand in hand.

His inheritance has nothing to do with her or anyone else. He made that decision before they met. He doesn't owe anyone any explanation about that.

Her spending all that money to support him was a choice same way not asking him to try and help out was a choice.

I think agreeing to marry someone that doesn't have their shit together and is financially dependent on you is irresponsible af.

Foh with the "women can't win" shit. Nobody criticizing "women" in here.

No the issue isn't that he didn't help, she clearly didn't mind that. The issue is that he COULD have helped and chose not to. That's the scumbag part. So that supersedes her willingness to pay for everything and that she was cool with him not workin'

Women are wrong if they tryna support bruddas who aren't up yet coz they tryna live a dream and they wrong if they makin' sure niggas pockets straight first but I don't expect you to agree with that assessment.

But him being a bum and loaded.....
Read the scenario in the OP.
The man is you.
The woman is your now wife.
Would you have done what is happening in the scenario in the OP?

yes or no?
I would never allow my wife to work two jobs if I am healthy. I barely want her working one.

I will get off my ass and get a job and she won't need to ask me to
Lost in all of this is the fact she was gonna be poor with or without this nigga. She was still gonna have to work 2 jobs to keep a roof over her head and pay the bills. She was good with that until she realized what was in his back pocket.

Ijs.
Nice catch. I didn't see that angle

But him being a bum and loaded.....

I would never allow my wife to work two jobs if I am healthy. I barely want her working one.

Nice catch. I didn't see that angle

Not its not a nice catch and the angle is bullshit. She not mad, openly anyway, that she didn't get the inheritance she's angry that someone with money allowed her to believe he was strugglin' and let her pay for everything.

It's her fault he didn't get a part time job...

"Seemingly"... But even if she was cool with supportin' the brudda while he was writin', I don't understand how that negates her right to be mad? She spent all that money in food and board for him and struggled to do so while he cudda helped.

That she was willin' to marry him even tho' she thought he was broke is a bad thing now??? God damn women can't win, huh?
It's one thing to hold him down and another the enable his fuckery.

If anything home fucking up the game for the next dude who might really need to be held down.

Why would you never allow your wife to work two jobs If you are healthy?

Why will you get off your ass and get a job?

Why would you never allow your wife to work two jobs If you are healthy?

Why will you get off your ass and get a job?
I'm the head of the family so I'm going do my job.

You cant use me as an example against this. My wife wouldn't allow it and I wouldn't want to live like that.

No the issue isn't that he didn't help, she clearly didn't mind that. The issue is that he COULD have helped and chose not to. That's the scumbag part. So that supersedes her willingness to pay for everything and that she was cool with him not workin'

Women are wrong if they tryna support bruddas who aren't up yet coz they tryna live a dream and they wrong if they makin' sure niggas pockets straight first but I don't expect you to agree with that assessment.

We've all acknowledged he's foul for that. Why are you talking in circles?

And again who's talking about "women"? We talking about her and his situation specifically. Foh with that shit.

I'm the head of the family so I'm going do my job.

You cant use me as an example against this. My wife wouldn't allow it and I wouldn't want to live like that.
Why wouldn't your wife allow it? Why wouldn't you want to live like that?

We've all acknowledged he's foul for that. Why are you talking in circles?

And again who's talking about "women"? We talking about her and his situation specifically. Foh with that shit.

Coz you're equatin' his actions with hers (yes, you are doin' that) and I don't think you'd do that if it were a man takin' care of a woman

Why wouldn't your wife allow it? Why wouldn't you want to live like that?
I could not be with someone who feels they need to take care of me. I'd feel like a bum ass dude. Especially if I'm not adding to the household. And my wife expects and requires me to be the best version of me and visa versa.

I could not be with someone who feels they need to take care of me. I'd feel like a bum ass dude. Especially if I'm not adding to the household. And my wife expects and requires me to be the best version of me and visa versa.
Why not?

But that’s not the scenario.

if you had an inheritance to fall back on, why would it be for you?
See...,

You guys and you are making valid points about if it was you.

I’m saying she should have left him before the talk about money. It’s issues there before the mention of the money. People call him a user.....nah it’s deeper than that.

I say fair for not talking about the money because to him it brings trauma. But because he’s from money he doesn’t know how to take care of himself.
Fair for her to leave but foul for the reason.

Back