Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man hides his wealth from fiancé fair or foul?

Everything u said is facts but what's being asked is if dude is foul or not

Can't see how he isn't that's where u making excuses and introducing assumptions not provided in the OP
The op and the shit @King Freeman posted says alot.
Nothing is ever surface for me.
Money easily gets attention.

It's like a magic trick and the sexy assistant boob pops out. It's a distraction.

Think about this run on sentence for a second.

The person I was with for four years taking care of by working two jobs and they added nothing, I'm going to leave because they have money that they never spent around me.....All while I was taking care of them.

None of us would be OK with our daughters doing this.

She need to be mad at him being a bum.....She 3 1/2 years too late.

Mad cuz he had money

Lmao

She ain't make that nigga be a man.
She was ok with him keeping the couch warm....

Imagine how hard it must be to hide something like this. First off dude must have no friends. Which is a red flag.

But 2nd, dude has all this money and he didnt buy shit in 4 years? Not one vacation? He driving a hoopdie?

This shit gotta be fake, and if its not, dudes a serial killer in the making.

Imagine how hard it must be to hide something like this. First off dude must have no friends. Which is a red flag.

But 2nd, dude has all this money and he didnt buy shit in 4 years? Not one vacation? He driving a hoopdie?

This shit gotta be fake, and if its not, dudes a serial killer in the making.
Exactly.....

This post can spin in three directions.

It's like a magic trick and the sexy assistant boob pops out. It's a distraction.

The person I was with for four years taking care of by working two jobs and they added nothing, I'm going to leave because they have money that they never spent around me.....All while I was taking care of them.

Mad cuz he had money

Lmao

U putting way too much responsibility on the chick while giving every out for a grown man who could've helped someone he saw fit to marry struggling

But if a chick don't fuck with a guy cuz he's broke she's wrong. Ehhhh

On the flipside he obviously has qualities and was bringing something to the table to have her working 2 jobs to support him for 4 years and still preparing to dive into a marriage with dude. Like that shit was more than enough until he put the money up.

She not telling the whole story.

Or like @AZTG said this shit fake.

Mad cuz he had money

Lmao

Wrong is wrong fam. You putting too much emphasis on money.

I would be super worried about my daughter marrying a mfer thats gonna take care of her.

I woulda told my daughter to leave the mfer off the fact he on the couch and not helping.

But if I find out my baby was going through this tough time and this mfer coulda helped the whole time? Im forcing her to leave him.

What type of father would tell his daughter to say with a mfer that has no empathy and sympathy

On the flipside he obviously has qualities and was bringing something to the table to have her working 2 jobs to support him for 4 years and still preparing to dive into a marriage with dude. Like that shit was more than enough until he put the money up.

Women take care of aint shit men and vice versa all the time. So idk

U putting way too much responsibility on the chick while giving every out for a grown man who could've helped someone he saw fit to marry struggling

But if a chick don't fuck with a guy cuz he's broke she's wrong. Ehhhh
I place it on the chick because no woman should get two jobs and have a man in the house for four years not doing nothing.

No man should ever be OK allowing or watching his lady work like that.

I can easily say he ain't shit. Thats easy. But she stayed to took on everything and doesn't seem like she made him be a man. That to me seems like a chick who joins prison dating sites.

So being ain't shit and broke is two different things. You can be a good broke dude. And like the OP....An ain't shit dude with money.

But I just see something different.

Sorry for dos'n the thread

I place it on the chick because no woman should get two jobs and have a man in the house for four years not doing nothing.

No man should ever be OK allowing or watching his lady work like that.

I can easily say he ain't shit. Thats easy. But she stayed to took on everything and doesn't seem like she made him be a man. That to me seems like a chick who joins prison dating sites.

So being ain't shit and broke is two different things. You can be a good broke dude. And like the OP....An ain't shit dude with money.

But I just see something different.

Sorry for dos'n the thread
U say all that but u saying situation ain't foul ?

Alright man

Wrong is wrong fam. You putting too much emphasis on money.

I would be super worried about my daughter marrying a mfer thats gonna take care of her.

I woulda told my daughter to leave the mfer off the fact he on the couch and not helping.

But if I find out my baby was going through this tough time and this mfer coulda helped the whole time? Im forcing her to leave him.

What type of father would tell his daughter to say with a mfer that has no empathy and sympathy

I'm actually skipping over the money part...Because it's other problems there.

So you would do all you can to have your daughter leave a dude who is adding nothing.....Because that's crazy right?

How long would you wait to step to her about it and do what you would do?

Thank you. Hella shit missing.

Women take care of aint shit men and vice versa all the time. So idk

Why we mad at him for that tho? Like would revealing he had the money make him a better nigga if he still had no intention of spending it?

Something made her baby this nigga. I need to know what that is.

I'm actually skipping over the money part...Because it's other problems there.

So you would do all you can to have your daughter leave a dude who is adding nothing.....Because that's crazy right?

How long would you wait to step to her about it and do what you would do?

She a grown woman so I can only do so much.

Tell her nicely, tell her mean, yell, then scream, then beg. Thats my baby. But end of the day if I cant convince her, it is what it is.

Fuck shit is he dont even sound like the type of dude you could step too. Run up on him and threaten him to treat your daughter right and he probably get the laws involved

Why we mad at him for that tho? Like would revealing he had the money make him a better nigga if he still had no intention of spending it?

Something made her baby this nigga. I need to know what that is.

Word. But thats two seperate things.

She fucked up by taking care of dude. Even if hes broke she shouldnt marry him.

But it takes a real cold mfer to watch your future wife struggle working 2 jobs and you can help but dont. Dude might have bodies

And also.....Had he not asked for a prenuptial....She wouldnt know to go after money.

How you ask for alimony from someone you taking care of?

Just crazy

And also.....Had he not asked for a prenuptial....She wouldnt know to go after money.

How you ask for alimony from someone you taking care of?

Just crazy
Did u read it bro? Lol

Yea it could be fake but we can only go off the info given.

She said "how TF your broke ass worried about prenups"

He told HER about his money

As a man, would u let your lady suffer while u sit on your ass?

Or are u "not built like that" or u gonna do her however she allows u to do her
I'm not dude.....My baby only lifts a finger because she wants to.

I could not watch her go throw all that shit an I'm playing need for speed all day.

But I also don't want to be taken care of.

That's why I say dude has to be sheltered to be OK seeing that shit.
Sitting back being OK with someone doing all the work for you.....Equals spoiled by mom or some shit

Back