Welcome To aBlackWeb

Malik Yoba at the Breakfast Club addressing Trans Issues

Wade, you gonna add anything constructive to the conversation or what man?

Not normal activity, the fact that they are pushing this into the black community on a large stage is sad. Not normal behavior, if you're a woman and wanna be address as a man, or think you're a man, you have a problem. GOD makes no mistakes.

That's like addressing a grown ass man on your job Peter Pan, his supervisor won't be calling him no dayum Peter Pan or Batman.

If you think calling a grown 20 year old man Batman just because he ask you to, is normal and cool, then you have problems along with that person.

Next step will be, teaching your small kids this kind of stuff, shit is sick and need to be out of the black community. Be who you are in peace. Shit doesn't need an announcement, Us straight folks/normal folks, don't give a shit who you fucking or sassying for

GOD makes no mistakes, if he wanted you that, he would have made you that.

Not normal activity, the fact that they are pushing this into the black community on a large stage is sad. Not normal behavior, if you're a woman and wanna be address as a man, or think you're a man, you have a problem. GOD makes no mistakes.

That's like addressing a grown ass man on your job Peter Pan, his supervisor won't be calling him no dayum Peter Pan or Batman.

If you think calling a grown 20 year old man Batman just because he ask you to, is normal and cool, then you have problems along with that person.

Next step will be, teaching your small kids this kind of stuff, shit is sick and need to be out of the black community. Be who you are in peace. Shit doesn't need an announcement, Us straight folks/normal folks, don't give a shit who you fucking or sassying for

hqdefault.jpg

Adam-Pulicicchio-Dec-30-17-Jones-Public-Library-East-Toronto-Drag-Queens-Storytime-08-960x0-c-default.jpg

Already happening. They got drag queens reading stories to kids in libraries and shit across the country.

Kids don't need to be dealing with this sick shit.

This lifestyle has been around for some time, this aint nothing new, this lifestyle is practice in other races of ppl, but yet, those folks are not going on TV , radio, having conversations, etc demanding their ppl to address them as such or making a fuss about not being included in such, just the black ones which are being used as pawns to push this sick shit into our community and to our babies. They fuss about every and anything anyway. Go do you.

Normal ppl do not care about the shit. Aint no learning the shit because we don't give a shit.

They are coming for the kids next with this demonic shit

hqdefault.jpg

Adam-Pulicicchio-Dec-30-17-Jones-Public-Library-East-Toronto-Drag-Queens-Storytime-08-960x0-c-default.jpg

Already happening. They got drag queens reading stories to kids in libraries and shit across the country.

As I suspected, some cac shit and they are trying to use the confused blacks to pump that demonic shit into our community and teach our kids. This world is going str8 to hell.

Let them cacs do that shit, and stop teaming up wit them, Everything aint a fight, Normal Black ppl don't give a shit, them cacs do demonic shit and like to bleed it over into our community, use blacks as pawns to pump the shit into our kids, having our kids confused.

Black ppl so dayum gullible and empty inside, we wanna be accepted by them so dayum bad my dayum.

Protect your kids because the shit will be taught to your black kids, 3 year old kids smh. Sick cac demonic shit.

Black ppl we don't need to understand shit, Normal black ppl, Shit aint that important to many of us.

What if the nigga name is really Peter Pan tho? If a nigga come to work do his job but wants to be called Bruce Wayne why should I give a fuck? And if God don’t make mistakes wtf he create white people? Wtf y’all even be talking about? Lol God like bruh religion has nothing to do with this niggas can’t even agree on which God to pray too but say God don’t make mistakes? 1950s nonsense is this

Kids don't need to be dealing with this sick shit.

This lifestyle has been around for some time, this aint nothing new, this lifestyle is practice in other races of ppl, but yet, those folks are not going on TV , radio, having conversations, etc demanding their ppl to address them as such or making a fuss about not being included in such, just the black ones which are being used as pawns to push this sick shit into our community and to our babies. They fuss about every and anything anyway. Go do you.

Normal ppl do not care about the shit. Aint no learning the shit because we don't give a shit.

They are coming for the kids next with this demonic shit

Y’all gotta stop with these fake conspiracies man? Nobody just turns gay or transgendered because they learned bout it in school. Then niggas say shit like “if everybody becomes gay humans will go extinct” that will never happen and being gay does not mean people will stop reproducing

What if the nigga name is really Peter Pan tho? If a nigga come to work do his job but wants to be called Bruce Wayne why should I give a fuck? And if God don’t make mistakes wtf he create white people? Wtf y’all even be talking about? Lol God like bruh religion has nothing to do with this niggas can’t even agree on which God to pray too but say God don’t make mistakes? 1950s nonsense is this

My thing is I'm just not gonna call you something you aren't. If you see yourself as black but you're not, I'm not calling you black. If you see yourself as tall but your not tall, I'm not calling you tall. If you think you're a great rapper but your not, I'm not gonna call you a great rapper. The frustrating part isn't that they see themselves that way... think of yourself how you want. The frustrating part is the requirement for me to play along.

Imagine an clearly white guy at work tells you to start calling him black. You say no, then get called into your manager's office and they start threatening to suspend and fire you if you don't call him black. That's where I have an issue.

My thing is I'm just not gonna call you something you aren't. If you see yourself as black but you're not, I'm not calling you black. If you see yourself as tall but your not tall, I'm not calling you tall. If you think you're a great rapper but your not, I'm not gonna call you a great rapper. The frustrating part isn't that they see themselves that way... think of yourself how you want. The frustrating part is the requirement for me to play along.

Imagine an clearly white guy at work tells you to start calling him black. You say no, then get called into your manager's office and they start threatening to suspend and fire you if you don't call him black. That's where I have an issue.

Does not translate to race tho. Black got way more behind it. Is he gonna try and get a negro college fund?

Ain’t the same as Todd having a transition and going by Angela.

Does not translate to race tho. Black got way more behind it. Is he gonna try and get a negro college fund?

Ain’t the same as Todd having a transition and going by Angela.

It's only different because you say so. And with your question...ya kinda. Trans men are out here dominating at some sports. So ya... men are taking women's athletic scholarships away from them.

Nigga are you well versed on mental illnesses or something? And if it is a mental illness it still has no negative impact

It often leads to self mutilation and trans people have an insanely high suicide rate. Sooo...?

"More than half of transgender male teens who participated in the survey reported attempting suicide in their lifetime, while 29.9 percent of transgender female teens said they attempted suicide. Among non-binary youth, 41.8 percent of respondents stated that they had attempted suicide at some point in their lives."

Last edited:
Back