Malik Yoba at the Breakfast Club addressing Trans Issues

For those on the trans side, how far are you going? You'll call them their preferred pronoun. Just when they're around or at all times? Will you treat them like their preferred gender?
Word

If its just u and ur homeboy n ur giving him hetero relationship advice, are u gonna say....

"Look bruh, ur supposed to be a man"

Or u gonna say

"U supposed to be the cis gendered male"

Bc if they impose their 'language' on the masses why would the group of heteros (who couldnt care less about gay folks) be wrong for tryna impose theirs unless its with malicious intent?

Its fuckin stupid

To be 100% honest....

I think the best case scenario is for it to be complete transparency without judgement.

Niggaz gotta get over this homophobia and intolerance on all levels.

Because that's what's keeping people from living their truths and coming out.

Fear if ridicule and retaliation.

We as a society have to be eliminate those things. Cuz when we do everyone can clearly identify with what that want to.... Be who they want to... And don't have to worry about misleading people.

And dudes who like trans women should be able to openly express that without being ridiculed.

I mean I clowned yoba too.... But I can acknowledge that's counter productive. Dudes who like chicks with Dick's should be able to say that shit and still be the homie. Cuz i don't believe these niggaz always being lied to either.

I think they be knowing and snap when they think others will find out. And that too is toxic. We all need to grow

Du... Let's just cut the b.s.: "transwomen" are men, transmen are women. There's no further discussion needed here.

So, if a dude likes "transwomen", the truth that needs to be lived is that he likes men. When you strip away all the layers and get down to it's core, that man likes other men; he's just in denial about it, lying to himself and using transwomen to hide that aspect of his life.

These are not "chicks with dicks", they're men in maybeline and that's all there is to it.

Reactions: Mister
Du... Let's just cut the b.s.: "transwomen" are men, transmen are women. There's no further discussion needed here.

So, if a dude likes "transwomen", the truth that needs to be lived is that he likes men. When you strip away all the layers and get down to it's core, that man likes other men; he's just in denial about it, lying to himself and using transwomen to hide that aspect of his life.

These are not "chicks with dicks", they're men in maybeline and that's all there is to it.

They may very well be looking to have even more than that.

Bruh, I honestly don't even care enough to figure that shit out.

Just let them people live whatever truth they want and be done with it.

The issue is people stay trying to hide shit cuz they scared what others think. Soon as we get past that shit. It really doesn't matter

Reactions: SeaSnake
Bruh, I honestly don't even care enough to figure that shit out.

Just let them people live whatever truth they want and be done with it.

The issue is people stay trying to hide shit cuz they scared what others think. Soon as we get past that shit. It really doesn't matter

I think you're missing the issue a bit. Well the issue as I see it. I'm not stopping them from living their truth. That's an internal thing. I'm just not letting their truth dictate my truth/THE truth. If a man wants to refer to himself as a woman, go for it... that's his truth. But don't try to make me refer to him as a woman, and punish me if I don't. That's the issue.

• Goat
Reactions: konceptjones
I already addressed that. Long story short lots of groups have been treated terribly. Explain why the suicide rate is so extremely high. Black people have been dehumanized, while the government did not care. Half the people weren't trying to kill themselves.

So unless they've had it much worse than any other group, why do they have a much higher suicide rate?

Black people don’t do suicide because of religion tho. But we medicate with drugs and inward violence. People cope in different ways. And also black people have families an shit. Trans kids get disowned all the time be homeless all the time.

To be 100% honest....

I think the best case scenario is for it to be complete transparency without judgement.

Niggaz gotta get over this homophobia and intolerance on all levels.

Because that's what's keeping people from living their truths and coming out.

Fear if ridicule and retaliation.

We as a society have to be eliminate those things. Cuz when we do everyone can clearly identify with what that want to.... Be who they want to... And don't have to worry about misleading people.

And dudes who like trans women should be able to openly express that without being ridiculed.

I mean I clowned yoba too.... But I can acknowledge that's counter productive. Dudes who like chicks with Dick's should be able to say that shit and still be the homie. Cuz i don't believe these niggaz always being lied to either.

I think they be knowing and snap when they think others will find out. And that too is toxic. We all need to grow

That’s exactly what I think happens. Unless they all messing with the richest trans ain’t no way they can’t tell after smashing for a long time

No, NAMBLA not a pedo organization, they're a homosexual pedophile organization. As far as I know there isn't a straight pedophile organization but if there was one, yes, we'd be similarly disgusted.

... but there isn't one. So let's deal with what DOES exist instead of making arguments for hypothetical shit that doesn't.

Didn’t Epstein have a whole child sex ring? Just because they didn’t have a website that still an organization. Still not seeing how gay people have anything to do with pedos

I dont understand the problem

If u were born a man i think ur a man

Just bc u wanna be called a woman i mean, to not be rude ill probly act whatevrr about it, but in my head "thats a mfn dude right there"

Yes its weird to call a man dressed in drag a woman

Would it be wrong to say yall being insensitive to hetero values while demanding we be sensitive toward homo values?

Or are we only coddling one group while saying fuck the other?

Whos being intolerant here?

Lol do heterosexuals need to be coddled? They the majority and run society. How does what gay people do undermine straight people?

That’s like saying black civil right undermind white people or something stupid like that.

I think you're missing the issue a bit. Well the issue as I see it. I'm not stopping them from living their truth. That's an internal thing. I'm just not letting their truth dictate my truth/THE truth. If a man wants to refer to himself as a woman, go for it... that's his truth. But don't try to make me refer to him as a woman, and punish me if I don't. That's the issue.

So what’s to stop somebody from referring to you the way they want and then saying your truth ain’t there’s?

So what’s to stop somebody from referring to you the way they want and then saying your truth ain’t there’s?
There’s laws to science

Feelings are feelings

Calling a man a man is science. Everything can’t be fluid. Slippery slope. People can feel whatever they want but they also have to be cognizant of what it is. One of my work homies was super flamboyant and niggas had jokes but that shit don’t bother me. the minute he would’ve insisted I refer to him as a her for our relationship to continue, he lost an ally

9097053E-0C35-4914-9272-99108A656A74.gif

You do know that NAMBLA is a gay organization that advocates homosexual pedophilia, right?

And, clearly, transwomen/men deceiving normal men and women into gay sex harms their victims.

You the homie but I was really hoping no one posted that name on this site.

Can we do something about this?

Nothing stops that. That happens all the time. Like the Rachel Dolezal issue. That was her truth, but people dismissed it. It wouldn't hurt you, or her, to refer to her as black since that's what she wants. You never told someone they weren't as cute, funny, smart, talented, etc as they think they are? That's you telling people their truth about themselves isn't your truth.

Didn’t Epstein have a whole child sex ring? Just because they didn’t have a website that still an organization. Still not seeing how gay people have anything to do with pedos

gays are pedophiles just like heterosexuals, the difference is that homosexuals have made an effort to detach pedophilia from homosexuality that has been so effective that the two words are never spoken together even when it's appropriate to do so.

• Ether
Reactions: Mister
Nothing stops that. That happens all the time. Like the Rachel Dolezal issue. That was her truth, but people dismissed it. It wouldn't hurt you, or her, to refer to her as black since that's what she wants. You never told someone they weren't as cute, funny, smart, talented, etc as they think they are? That's you telling people their truth about themselves isn't your truth.

and it's just that simple.

Reactions: Bow to Royalty
I would try to do it all times but I’m far from perfect with it.

To what extent? Would you fight a trans man to the same extent you'd fight a regular man? If Caitlin Jenner slapped you, would you react the same way as if a woman slapped you?

If you have kids would you let a trans- woman babysit them as quickly as you'd let a regular woman babysit?

Can your kid bring home a transgender SO and it be like they brought home a regular SO?

And would you treat them differently depending on how passable they are?

I'm not trying to single you out, but I think this is a common thing. I feel like people are real tolerant in theory sometimes. But when shit's real, their actions don't match their words

How does what gay people do undermine straight people?
It doesnt if i dont adhere to it. But if me not adhering turns into some type of character assassination it does undermine me.

If trans folks say "tranny" is derogatory i respect that n with that new knowledge refrain using it.

But summa these mfs turning into thought police n tryna rearrange definitions.

Lgbtq- "let me identify as what i CHOOSE TO identify myself as!!!"

Female-born human: "i identify as a real female"

lgbtq="how dare u!"

Lmao

They lost me at that "unnatural" shit.

Ummm...being born to your gender is as natural as it will ever be.

The trans folk try WAAAAY too hard for acceptable, to the point it comes off as forced, and almost fascist if you don't agree with them.

This is the fuckery y'all need to remove from your lives: You're not born a "gender", you're born a sex and that's it. It's not assigned, it just "is".