Welcome To aBlackWeb

Malik Yoba at the Breakfast Club addressing Trans Issues

What if the nigga name is really Peter Pan tho? If a nigga come to work do his job but wants to be called Bruce Wayne why should I give a fuck? And if God don’t make mistakes wtf he create white people? Wtf y’all even be talking about? Lol God like bruh religion has nothing to do with this niggas can’t even agree on which God to pray too but say God don’t make mistakes? 1950s nonsense is this

Do you know any grown men/woman named Batman or Peter Pan?? Let's not do the what if stuff to try and justify demonic stuff, we don't live in a what if society. It's cac shit.

I am not sure if you have kids are not, but if all of your kids that's 5, 6, 11, and 16 years old asked you to call them by a name that you did not give them because they did not like the name that you gave them or they didn't identify with that name that you gave them, would you do it??

If all your kids got upset that you did not call them by their new name, how would you feel as their parent?? How would you even explain that to your relatives?

They stated to you, don't call them John, but call them Jane, etc would you do it?? If your 3 year old girl, asked you to call her a boy, and says that she's a boy, what are you as a parent will do?? Accept her as a boy and start saying that you have a son??

Also if your mama told you to refer to her as a man, would you consider her still being your mama? You think that she's in her right mind if your mama would refer to herself as a man? Is this normal behavior? She telling folks that she's now your daddy/uncle and not your mama? Is this normal behavior?

Your kids don't have a grand mother, but now a grand-father, you think that's normal and cool?? How are you going to explain to your 5 year old that their grand mother is paw paw now or a paw paw
Is this normal??

Last edited:
Y’all gotta stop with these fake conspiracies man? Nobody just turns gay or transgendered because they learned bout it in school. Then niggas say shit like “if everybody becomes gay humans will go extinct” that will never happen and being gay does not mean people will stop reproducing

Would you want trans, etc teaching this kind of demonic stuff to your 4 year old? They will start to introduce this lifestyle to your kids, and you do not think kids will have questions and their cursorily won't be triggered?

If you teach kids about basketball, you do not think that one kid will want to know how to play basketball??

If you teach kids about sex, you do not think that one teen will not want to start having sex?

If you teach kids this type of lifestyle and make it positive, you do not think that kids won't be drawn to it??

It often leads to self mutilation and trans people have an insanely high suicide rate. Sooo...?

"More than half of transgender male teens who participated in the survey reported attempting suicide in their lifetime, while 29.9 percent of transgender female teens said they attempted suicide. Among non-binary youth, 41.8 percent of respondents stated that they had attempted suicide at some point in their lives."

I gotta be honest, B. I lt you live on the rest of this shit, cuz we already did this dance yesterday. But you can't really believe the bolded, can you?

Is it the simple fact that they are trans that causes the risk of suicide to skyrocket? Or do you think maybe it's the fact that they can't really exist in the world without being vilified, tormented, made fun of, attacked, etc?

Let's be serious. You can admit that without it taking anything away from whatever points you have or are trying to make. That's just lazy, fam. From what I've seen in here, you better than that. You can mount an argument without bullshit like that, B.

I gotta be honest, B. I lt you live on the rest of this shit, cuz we already did this dance yesterday. But you can't really believe the bolded, can you?

Is it the simple fact that they are trans that causes the risk of suicide to skyrocket? Or do you think maybe it's the fact that they can't really exist in the world without being vilified, tormented, made fun of, attacked, etc?

Let's be serious. You can admit that without it taking anything away from whatever points you have or are trying to make. That's just lazy, fam. From what I've seen in here, you better than that. You can mount an argument without bullshit like that, B.

Alright, let's talk about it, Haha. Society isn't nearly as kind and accepting of them as non-trans people. We agree. Are they the most victimized group in American history? Did Muslim suicide rates get that high after 9-11 because society was NOT kind to them. Do they have it as bad as black people have had it in America?

In fact white people have a higher suicide rate than black or Hispanic people, and our society is very pro-white.

So being part of an oppressed group hasn't ever led to suicide rates that high. And being accepted doesn't look like the solution because the most accepted group in this country has a higher suicide rate than oppressed groups (older white men have the highest suicide rate).

Alright, let's talk about it, Haha. Society isn't nearly as kind and accepting of them as non-trans people. We agree. Are they the most victimized group in American history? Did Muslim suicide rates get that high after 9-11 because society was NOT kind to them. Do they have it as bad as black people have had it in America?

In fact white people have a higher suicide rate than black or Hispanic people, and our society is very pro-white.

So being part of an oppressed group hasn't ever led to suicide rates that high. And being accepted doesn't look like the solution because the most accepted group in this country has a higher suicide rate than oppressed groups (older white men have the highest suicide rate).

So you agree with me. Good.

I understand what you are saying with these other points (ben though I could very easily refute most/all of them). But those things are beside my point. My only point is that we gotta be honest if we're gonna have the talk and you don't HONESTLY believe that the simple fact that they are trans is the reason their suicide rate is so high. That's it. That's all.

But any further talk of this shit is gonna turn into us going down the same road we went down yesterday and I got mad shit to do today, nigga.

So you agree with me. Good.

I understand what you are saying with these other points (ben though I could very easily refute most/all of them). But those things are beside my point. My only point is that we gotta be honest if we're gonna have the talk and you don't HONESTLY believe that the simple fact that they are trans is the reason their suicide rate is so high. That's it. That's all.

But any further talk of this shit is gonna turn into us going down the same road we went down yesterday and I got mad shit to do today, nigga.

That info was a reply to him saying it has no negative impact. So even if it's not the sole reason for the suicide rate, it's having a negative impact. If it's not a factor why are their suicide rates that much higher than other groups.

I'm not saying it's the only cause, but I think it's being naive to say it's not a contributing factor.

If you're a rapist or a serial killer or mentally ill, Do you think we shouldn't call and out these ppl too?, in newspapers, and on neighborhood websites, they should have a conversation so that we can learn that's not who they are and how we need to treat them?? we should call them normal citizens as they would like for us to do, even know they are who they are??

Pedo's don't want to be looked as child molesters, so we should treat them not as such because that's not what they want to identify as??

You niggas that's co-signing this and trying to seem smart and intellect and understanding, need to understand the box that you're opening. Cacs are already trying to make Pedo's feel like they are an out-casted group, they are a minority now and want rights.

Let's address everybody how they want to be address and let's see how society works.

I eat ppl, shit is an art out here in Europe, but don't call me that because it's not what I want to be referred as.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
If you're a rapist or a serial killer or mentally ill, Do you think we shouldn't call and out these ppl too?, in newspapers, and on neighborhood websites, they should have a conversation so that we can learn that's not who they are and how we need to treat them?? we should call them normal citizens as they would like for us to do, even know they are who they are??

Pedo's don't want to be looked as child molesters, so we should treat them not as such because that's not what they want to identify as??

You niggas that's co-signing this and trying to seem smart and intellect and understanding, need to understand the box that you're opening. Cacs are already trying to make Pedo's feel like they are an out-casted group, they are a minority now and want rights.

Let's address everybody how they want to be address and let's see how society works.

I eat ppl, shit is an art out here in Europe, but don't call me that because it's not what I want to be referred as.

Bruh a rapist or killer or pedophile do things to harm people. Sleeping with kids has been looked at as nasty by mainstream society and there probably is 1000s of human trafficking rings across the world.

None of that has anything to do with gay people. Comparing apples to baseballs man.

Do you know any grown men/woman named Batman or Peter Pan?? Let's not do the what if stuff to try and justify demonic stuff, we don't live in a what if society. It's cac shit.

I am not sure if you have kids are not, but if all of your kids that's 5, 6, 11, and 16 years old asked you to call them by a name that you did not give them because they did not like the name that you gave them or they didn't identify with that name that you gave them, would you do it??

If all your kids got upset that you did not call them by their new name, how would you feel as their parent?? How would you even explain that to your relatives?

They stated to you, don't call them John, but call them Jane, etc would you do it?? If your 3 year old girl, asked you to call her a boy, and says that she's a boy, what are you as a parent will do?? Accept her as a boy and start saying that you have a son??

Also if your mama told you to refer to her as a man, would you consider her still being your mama? You think that she's in her right mind if your mama would refer to herself as a man? Is this normal behavior? She telling folks that she's now your daddy/uncle and not your mama? Is this normal behavior?

Your kids don't have a grand mother, but now a grand-father, you think that's normal and cool?? How are you going to explain to your 5 year old that their grand mother is paw paw now or a paw paw
Is this normal??

Explain it simply. As far as I know my daughter does not want to be a boy and finds them nasty. If she thinks boys are nasty am I supposed to assume she is a lesbian?

It often leads to self mutilation and trans people have an insanely high suicide rate. Sooo...?

"More than half of transgender male teens who participated in the survey reported attempting suicide in their lifetime, while 29.9 percent of transgender female teens said they attempted suicide. Among non-binary youth, 41.8 percent of respondents stated that they had attempted suicide at some point in their lives."

Soooo being bullied for their sexuality and being told they have mental issues and are unnatural has no impact on their self esteem?

Bruh a rapist or killer or pedophile do things to harm people. Sleeping with kids has been looked at as nasty by mainstream society and there probably is 1000s of human trafficking rings across the world.

None of that has anything to do with gay people. Comparing apples to baseballs man.

You do know that NAMBLA is a gay organization that advocates homosexual pedophilia, right?

And, clearly, transwomen/men deceiving normal men and women into gay sex harms their victims.

You do know that NAMBLA is a gay organization that advocates homosexual pedophilia, right?

And, clearly, transwomen/men deceiving normal men and women into gay sex harms their victims.

So nambla is a pedo organization pretty much? Now if there was a pedo organization targeting girls we would be similarly disgusted right? Pedophilia is not in the same ballpark as gay people. Because there are straight pedos.

So nambla is a pedo organization pretty much? Now if there was a pedo organization targeting girls we would be similarly disgusted right? Pedophilia is not in the same ballpark as gay people. Because there are straight pedos.

No, NAMBLA not a pedo organization, they're a homosexual pedophile organization. As far as I know there isn't a straight pedophile organization but if there was one, yes, we'd be similarly disgusted.

... but there isn't one. So let's deal with what DOES exist instead of making arguments for hypothetical shit that doesn't.

Havent read past page 3

This shit with correct terms n politically correct language only exists on the internet

I dont have social media besides very barely used facebook.

If i didnt go 3 pages in this thread i wouldnt know lgbt is trending toward symbols in their group

And suddenly im considered cis gendered male

Instead of just a man

Foh with this dumbass shit

If I'm being honest. I think it's very telling that so many of y'all are willing to dedicate so much time, effort, energy and words to NOT referring to people the way they'd like you to refer to them.

And even more telling that so few of you niggas are either willing or able to mount any sort of logical argument against it besides 'I don't like it', 'its' weird', 'I shouldn't have to', etc.
I dont understand the problem

If u were born a man i think ur a man

Just bc u wanna be called a woman i mean, to not be rude ill probly act whatevrr about it, but in my head "thats a mfn dude right there"

Yes its weird to call a man dressed in drag a woman

Would it be wrong to say yall being insensitive to hetero values while demanding we be sensitive toward homo values?

Or are we only coddling one group while saying fuck the other?

Whos being intolerant here?

Soooo being bullied for their sexuality and being told they have mental issues and are unnatural has no impact on their self esteem?

I already addressed that. Long story short lots of groups have been treated terribly. Explain why the suicide rate is so extremely high. Black people have been dehumanized, while the government did not care. Half the people weren't trying to kill themselves.

So unless they've had it much worse than any other group, why do they have a much higher suicide rate?

To be 100% honest....

I think the best case scenario is for it to be complete transparency without judgement.

Niggaz gotta get over this homophobia and intolerance on all levels.

Because that's what's keeping people from living their truths and coming out.

Fear if ridicule and retaliation.

We as a society have to be eliminate those things. Cuz when we do everyone can clearly identify with what that want to.... Be who they want to... And don't have to worry about misleading people.

And dudes who like trans women should be able to openly express that without being ridiculed.

I mean I clowned yoba too.... But I can acknowledge that's counter productive. Dudes who like chicks with Dick's should be able to say that shit and still be the homie. Cuz i don't believe these niggaz always being lied to either.

I think they be knowing and snap when they think others will find out. And that too is toxic. We all need to grow

For those on the trans side, how far are you going? You'll call them their preferred pronoun. Just when they're around or at all times? Will you treat them like their preferred gender?

Back