Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe vs Royce: We finally have ourselves a rap battle. Rd 1 songs dropped

How did he hit below the belt he ain’t mention no family or nothing.
Wishing death

Imagine you're Royce

Biz died... and someone said it should've been you... and you KNOW you haven't given off energy that would have niggas wishing death on you.. that's below the belt in Royce mind

Wishing death

Imagine you're Royce

Biz died... and someone said it should've been you... and you KNOW you haven't given off energy that would have niggas wishing death on you.. that's below the belt in Royce mind

He never even brought up that line tho if I remember correctly.

Royce was more pissed about Mickeys Cassidy line

Lupe was on his live earlier basically saying yeah nigga you spos to feel a certain typa way.

Said he aint like homeboy callin him a bitch..
Said he aint like the sunchip line at all talkin bout shootin kids... wordplay or not
Said he aint like the line about "You respect white people more than you love black people".. apparently they had a huge argument before about a similar sentiment coming from Royce on the podcast and they had to cut the shit out cuz they were arguing for a good while about it.

He also said that initial freestyle was directed at mook and lux.. not royce and he told Royce that before royce dropped his shit.

just providing some extra context.

Basically a situation where both parties are right.

Plus telling a black man "you respect white people more than you love black people" is as disrespectful as wishing death on a mfer.

So lines been crossed by both.

A legit case for both being right can be made

my impression was the white people line hit a nerve with Lupe and that's why he been goin off like this.

Royce... im not certain why the Cassidy joint is bothering him so much.. but he feels how he feels about it lol

If mfers were accusing me of throwing stones and hiding my hands, id be pissed too

We saying all this mature shit BUT now that its got this far, lets get a diss each with no hold backs before they talk it out

Royce could apologize for the bitch

the sun chip line is bars, nothing more. Fake outrage on that

I would know...you don't accuse niggas of coon tendencies for no reason. Royce meant that white people line which is why Lupe went there with the biz line.
Outrage is subjective... can't downplay what gets someone tight because it don't phase you... its why numerous issues are popping up all over the place, everyone letting it be known where their line is

man fuck all this talking. Is Royce putting out bars or not, tired of i rap better than niggas but NOT wanted to do it. If and i mean IF not bars comes from royce, i never wanna hear him talking bout im better than anybody shit

and this coming from a royce fan

I have never ever listened to slaughter house Im not saying the 4 can't rap but they have never appealed to me

It was White Backpacker rap, I couldn't fuck with it either.

Just a bunch of bars with weak hooks over annoying beats.

On the other hand of this bullshit.

Lupe and Royce were just internet friends and I don't see a reason why Lupe or Royce should apologize to each other if they really feel like there's real tension behind everything.

Just rap.

Then months later you can be respectful of each other.

Or don't rap and keep it moving.

Back