Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe vs Royce: We finally have ourselves a rap battle. Rd 1 songs dropped

lol Why do ya'll have all this animosity towards older rap heads that just don't like all the corny newer shit that drops.

I was never a fan of Slaughterhouse, but saying that cats like Joelle Ortiz and Crooked I are rappers that just rap for the sake of rapping is a dumb ass take. Niggas in here praising niggas like Lupe Fiasco that rap about skateboarding and riding around on giant robots, but Slaughterhouse is White Boy Rap? lol Aight man.
Those two songs Lupe rapped is considered white boy rap? In fact what is white boy rap?

The fact that pointing out a bar 4 min into the song should tell you that even if THAT part was about Royce, the rest if the song wasn't
Lmao its 9 min. Royce joint wasn't a bunch of direct shots either but you know who he talking about. I didn't hear anything that said it's about lux.
I only pointed out the 4 min mark just to prove my point that it was about royce.

I took the time to watch 32 mins of why Royce don’t want to rap against Lupe and I get it now.

He never wanted to maliciously diss or battle him. He wanted to have a battle of skills…which pretty much reminds me of when he battled Mistah FAB and spit those generic verses that weren’t particularly aimed. Outta respect, he wanted to keep it cool.

I took the time to watch 32 mins of why Royce don’t want to rap against Lupe and I get it now.

He never wanted to maliciously diss or battle him. He wanted to have a battle of skills…which pretty much reminds me of when he battled Mistah FAB and spit those generic verses that weren’t particularly aimed. Outta respect, he wanted to keep it cool.

Appreciate you for that watching and sharing that fam cause I dont have 32 minutes for Royce

fuck all that.

he told Lupe "get in the fuckin ring then BITCH"

then he went on to rap that he dont fuck with big gums and small teeth
then he went on to rap that Lu fucks with white people more than black people.

But when Lupe punches back now Royce "dont wanna get personal".. fuck outa here thats a lame ass cop out

fuck all that.

he told Lupe "get in the fuckin ring then BITCH"

then he went on to rap that he dont fuck with big gums and small teeth
then he went on to rap that Lu fucks with white people more than black people.

But when Lupe punches back now Royce "dont wanna get personal".. fuck outa here thats a lame ass cop out

he said he lost his cool when he called him a bitch and would have apologized for that.

The lil jabs on the lambda were just that. Seems like he was under the impression that they’d do a back and forth and still be cool after

smh still no gotdamn raps from royce.. but....

i'm not getting my hopes up lol

Joe? I don't see why they think he would come back

Watching Joe over the years 1 thing is certain, he doesn't commit to anything long term

200.gif

Royce aint slick

Back