Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe vs Royce: We finally have ourselves a rap battle. Rd 1 songs dropped

"well get in the muhfuckin ring then BITCH"

lmao damn I thought they was homies. I dont be into battle rap like that but I'd pay to see them two battle no question

"well get in the muhfuckin ring then BITCH"

lmao damn I thought they was homies. I dont be into battle rap like that but I'd pay to see them two battle no question

they are, they got their podcast and Royce has said he wants to battle lu smack knows his price.

internet doing what the internet does, Royce Instagram is explaining it all.

Word im watchin now

I doubt I'll listen to all 11mins but he was spot on about the energy he surrounds himself with and how folks talk to him

Nah he spitting facts still. Not sure what Lu said but Royce killing him with real love and common sense

Spot on about the tough guy talk. Spot on about bickering. Spot on about about just rapping and keeping it fun. Spot on about taking advantage of ppl friendships

Welp, I listened to all 11mins lol

Just watched a snippit of the videos and saw royce and lupe getting loud with each other, calling each other bitches. Im the type of person where the friendship ends right there. No recoving from yelling and cursing for me.

They done let people gas them up and shit got turned disrespectful. They should talk privately and fix the shit

Royce been clown status for me after that nonsense with Dave Mays and Benzino...not sure why Lupe associating w him but Iā€™ll check this out

Just watched a snippit of the videos and saw royce and lupe getting loud with each other, calling each other bitches. Im the type of person where the friendship ends right there. No recoving from yelling and cursing for me.

They done let people gas them up and shit got turned disrespectful. They should talk privately and fix the shit
This

I wont say from jump ain't no recovering amd we done, but that convo need to happen b4 anything else. And Im the type to extend the olive branch so if that still keeps you in that yelling space then yeah, its best we don't associate with each other anymore

This

I wont say from jump ain't no recovering amd we done, but that convo need to happen b4 anything else. And Im the type to extend the olive branch so if that still keeps you in that yelling space then yeah, its best we don't associate with each other anymore

Bruh if we friends and I love you, first thing im doing is hanging up the live and calling you.

Cause we getting loud with eachother online where people watching, and lines are being crossed.

I blame Lupe though. Idk what else was said previously. I aint been watching this. But dude came on and first thing he said was dont make a fool of yourself. Like what fam? Dont do that.

Hope they squash the shit.

Its more money for them in the pod than what they can get for a battle.

The selfish mfer in me want it go down, but on wax though. They too nice to just battle. Give me some classic diss tracks.

Lol at a random text notification came through on the screen recording saying, ā€œno more drinkingā€ while he was freestyling

I appreciate off the dome raps tho forreal

LOL an argument where niggas get loud is not a reason to end a friendship

I know niggas who got in fights and all types of shit who patched that shit up.

That shit light work.

This shit ain't even serious like that.

Great promo.

Back