Lupe vs Royce: We finally have ourselves a rap battle. Rd 1 songs dropped

Royce barked on Lupe.

I don't really know why Royce spazzed on Lupe like that,but I know he been saying shit on twitter and writing bars about Royce.

Royce acted like Lupe came on there really wilding on him.

Lupe was spittin fire on that snippet at the end of that WSHH video.

Reactions: unspoken_respect
LOL an argument where niggas get loud is not a reason to end a friendship

I know niggas who got in fights and all types of shit who patched that shit up.

That shit light work.

This shit ain't even serious like that.

Great promo.

Everybody built different bruh.

Shit light work to you. And I respect that.

For me, you not calling me a bitch and yelling at me, especially not on no live in front of people.

But thats me. Mfers done got cut off for less.

For me, you not calling me a bitch and yelling at me, especially not on no live in front of people.

Not saying I'm cool with a nigga calling me a bitch,but I can call niggas bitches too.

I can come up with way more creative ways to insult somebody.

As long as it ain't no real deep shit where a nigga violated,it can be fixed with a convo or time.

But also Royce and Lupe ain't as close of friends as the type of friends I'm talking about.

So on some associate shit,nah we not cool like that.

I think Royce spazzed on him because Lupe posted some lyrics dissing Royce out the blue a few days ago.

Seemed heavy handed,but IDK the ins and outs of this whole situation.

• Haha
Reactions: SeaSnake and AZTG

I mean all he had to do was say “Bitch” woo woo woop or whatever right back at him and keep it rollin casually

Just watched a snippit of the videos and saw royce and lupe getting loud with each other, calling each other bitches. Im the type of person where the friendship ends right there. No recoving from yelling and cursing for me.

They done let people gas them up and shit got turned disrespectful. They should talk privately and fix the shit
It's fixable if they can admit they got caught up. Competition does that to people.
Was 2 seconds away from breaking a friends face for something similar, while playing ball. Decided right then and there whatever happened after it was gonna be UP there 4 life......till homie humbled himself and apologized. We let it go faster than I thought. Had history and shit was dumb

I'm here for all this shit. This hip hop. Talk yo shit and then back it up on the mic. Royce x Lupe would be a dope battle. They can be friends again after. But first I want niggas to want to rip each other's heads off n compete

I doubt I'll listen to all 11mins but he was spot on about the energy he surrounds himself with and how folks talk to him

Nah he spitting facts still. Not sure what Lu said but Royce killing him with real love and common sense

Spot on about the tough guy talk. Spot on about bickering. Spot on about about just rapping and keeping it fun. Spot on about taking advantage of ppl friendships

Welp, I listened to all 11mins lol
Yeah, all facts.

I see my friends as my brothers. As close as my blood siblings if not closer. I chose them and they chose me.

My friends don't have titles and they are few.

If talk shit to them it's all love, jokes, or real talk. I don't speak with anyone I'm not close to like that.

With that said, we all know where that disrespect line is and if we do cross that line it's definitely intentional.

Reactions: Chicity
It depends on the environment.

I've been called a lot of shit while I'm hoopin by my niggas but outside of that niggas know we don't cross them lines.

We men at the end of the day. Ain't no bitches over here so I can see why any man would get upset about that

Lupe had a point saying these niggas been all talking for weeks now but aint nobody rappin. Get to the shits already!

Still taking Royce overall if shit goes down but it would be dope if we got at least 2 tracks outa this. I dont really give a fuck about hearing from anyone else involved.

What's Lupe issue with Cudi?

Reactions: unspoken_respect
Lupe had a point saying these niggas been all talking for weeks now but aint nobody rappin. Get to the shits already!

Still taking Royce overall if shit goes down but it would be dope if we got at least 2 tracks outa this. I dont really give a fuck about hearing from anyone else involved.

What's Lupe issue with Cudi?

Think it was something petty like Cudi claimed Lupe was charging fans money for a verse and ever since then Lupe said fuck that nigga and if he ever saw him he'd slap him

Last edited: