Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe vs Royce: We finally have ourselves a rap battle. Rd 1 songs dropped

Everybody built different bruh.

Shit light work to you. And I respect that.

For me, you not calling me a bitch and yelling at me, especially not on no live in front of people.

But thats me. Mfers done got cut off for less.

Straight up

That's jus how i was brought up in my household...everybody can say what they feel they need to say but watch your mouth n act like you got some sense mom on down.. pops set the tone

I aint finna be up around no BROAD yellin n cussing at me...yet, A MAN? nigga plz gtfoh

N shit like that never stops there....

Fair question. Different strokes for different folks. For me, the flow, the lyrics, the beat. It all comes together for an 8-minute flow.

The fuck is he talking about tho? lol maybe i need to listen more intently? Seem like he just talkin bout some random shit but maybe cuz I havent heard what led up to it im not connecting the dots or catching the overall theme?

The fuck is he talking about tho? lol maybe i need to listen more intently? Seem like he just talkin bout some random shit but maybe cuz I havent heard what led up to it im not connecting the dots or catching the overall theme?

He’s rappin about multiple things as you would see in a mural. I mean I think that’s implied throughout the song. I don’t think it’s meant to be deep.

He’s rappin about multiple things as you would see in a mural. I mean I think that’s implied throughout the song. I don’t think it’s meant to be deep.

Ah ok.. thought it mightve been something more conceptual like what he did with Food & Liquor and The Cool.

I just hope if he does put out some more bars it aint some shit that only him and a few of his fans are actually gonna get wtf he's talkin about thas all.

I have the same beef with Eminem as well.. yeah you can put words together great but wtf are you really talkin about

Ah ok.. thought it mightve been something more conceptual like what he did with Food & Liquor and The Cool.

I just hope if he does put out some more bars it aint some shit that only him and a few of his fans are actually gonna get wtf he's talkin about thas all.

I have the same beef with Eminem as well.. yeah you can put words together great but wtf are you really talkin about

Dude is right. Mural. Stream-of-consciousness flow.

anyway, to comment on the situation. Royce ia a great diss record writer and knows how to “battle” in the traditional sense like how rappers used to battle a la 8 mile and shit but he, like a LOT of rappers, ain’t fit to battle how these URL niggas battle.

Lupe isn’t a diss record writer but he’s been studying those new era battle rap niggas since 2011.

if they resort to doing diss records, Royce probably got em. That’s his arena.

lol @ using an interview from 2006 to explain something in 2021. Come on dude. You better than that.

‘Im not just a member of the Lupe fan club, I’m also the President!’.

I say a person is scared of other rappers.

Y’all tell me he isn’t.

I provide irrefutable video evidence of said rapper saying ‘I’m scared of to do songs with some rappers.

Somehow it doesn’t count.

Lol. This can’t be life. Y’all be safe.

‘Im not just a member of the Lupe fan club, I’m also the President!’.

I say a person is scared of other rappers.

Y’all tell me he isn’t.

I provide irrefutable video evidence of said rapper saying ‘I’m scared of to do songs with some rappers.

Somehow it doesn’t count.

Lol. This can’t be life. Y’all be safe.
To be fair....it was 15 yrs ago lol

Unless you don't believe have the ability to change they stance on things

So while yes he did say what you said he said, an argument can be made he no longer feels like that so you saying he said it has no relevancy anymore

Back