Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe vs Royce: We finally have ourselves a rap battle. Rd 1 songs dropped

‘Im not just a member of the Lupe fan club, I’m also the President!’.

I say a person is scared of other rappers.

Y’all tell me he isn’t.

I provide irrefutable video evidence of said rapper saying ‘I’m scared of to do songs with some rappers.

Somehow it doesn’t count.

Lol. This can’t be life. Y’all be safe.

So the one video is too long ago for it to still be relevant.. Did everyone skip the video were Lupe said he chickened out at the last minute on a project he was spos to do with Royce or what? And wasnt that recently?

So the one video is too long ago for it to still be relevant.. Did everyone skip the video were Lupe said he chickened out at the last minute on a project he was spos to do with Royce or what? And wasnt that recently?
What video?

‘Im not just a member of the Lupe fan club, I’m also the President!’.

I say a person is scared of other rappers.

Y’all tell me he isn’t.

I provide irrefutable video evidence of said rapper saying ‘I’m scared of to do songs with some rappers.

Somehow it doesn’t count.

Lol. This can’t be life. Y’all be safe.

didn’t say what you said doesn’t “count”. Just saying that interview is old as fuck.

Y'all sound wild as shit.

"If I don't see the video then Lupe didn't say it"
"And if he did he didn't mean it"
"And if he did mean it, then it doesn't matter"
roklzg3qgoy61.jpg

Either they will or they won't battle, you won't know shit until then so why cape so hard when no agreement has even been made.

Maybe if rapped about it for 10 minutes in a mural or whatever the fuck you woulda caught it

:hahaha:
Very clever mofo lol

Y'all sound wild as shit.

"If I don't see the video then Lupe didn't say it"
"And if he did he didn't mean it"
"And if he did mean it, then it doesn't matter"
View attachment 589917

Either they will or they won't battle, you won't know shit until then so why cape so hard when no agreement has even been made.
This post extra spicy for no reason

Any of the Michael Young stories/tracks were better conceptually imo. I aint mad at Mural but i dont think it's his best work throughout all the dope shit that he has created

I thought Deliver was the stand out track of the album, which I mostly enjoyed very much.

Same, Mural is cool tho' I just think these Lupe niggas gas it up a tad

Back