Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe vs Royce: We finally have ourselves a rap battle. Rd 1 songs dropped

Why because he didn't shoot back or because of what lupe said ?

man…the entire situation. The before, the during, the after.

while he kept making video after video talking about how he didn’t wanna make diss records, Lupe kept making more shit & making it seem easy. All Royce had to do was rap! And this was after calling Lupe a bitch in front of the world. Smh.

when Lupe popped into that IG live shirtless with fingerless gloves on, I knew this nigga was not to be fucked with at ALL.

man…the entire situation. The before, the during, the after.

while he kept making video after video talking about how he didn’t wanna make diss records, Lupe kept making more shit & making it seem easy. All Royce had to do was rap! And this was after calling Lupe a bitch in front of the world. Smh.

when Lupe popped into that IG live shirtless with fingerless gloves on, I knew this nigga was not to be fucked with at ALL.

100%

Especially when Royce said some wild shit in his song too. Royce didnt talk about Lupe directly as much, but he did call him an uncle tom and prettu much say Lupe was pro white and anti black.

I mean, what else is left to say once you cross those lines? You took it all the way there and now you dont wanna make it personal cause you had a relationship with Lupe?

Ever since he stopped drinking, Royce been on some crazy smart dumb energy. Turned into an original vaxer, yall know them vaccines give kids autism mfers. He got into all these conspiracies. And then he started talking like he way above mfers.

I still say, no one can do what Royce can do with a pen other than black thought.

But that mfer turned super annoying

Back