Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe vs Royce: We finally have ourselves a rap battle. Rd 1 songs dropped

Lupe replied already lol

I really liked Royce shit but....

Got DAMN Lupe!!!!!
giphy.gif

As much as I like Royce, he lets shit get to him and history as shown that. From the situation with em and d12, Mistah Fab, being called a boom bap rapper by a random fan, Lupe and now Micky

As much as I like Royce, he lets shit get to him and history as shown that. From the situation with em and d12, Mistah Fab, being called a boom bap rapper by a random fan, Lupe and now Micky
Mista fab won that battle and kept talking so royce went at him on wax
And with this isn't lupe the one who let stuff get to him being that he dissed royce 1st ? Micky stuck his head out there and got a confirmation that he was looking for. Like a chick going through a phone she gonna find SOMETHING to get mad about. But if you're right lupe should have a nice lil problem coming his way

Lyricism
an artist's expression of emotion in an imaginative and beautiful way; the quality of being lyrical.

Lyrical
(of literature, art, or music) expressing the writer's emotions in an imaginative and beautiful way.

Lyricist
a person who writes the words to a popular song or musical

I don’t know what that was but that wasn’t a battle man he was salty cus he didn’t get the crowds reaction like Mista Fab did.

Royce Called lupe a bitch for no reason yo. He used that talking to him crazy as an excuse but lupe talked to him no different than usual.

Mickey being lupe boy, that’s why Royce got a issue with him. Lets keep it a buck the nigga said the line wasn’t directed to him after he asked but now it is so do something about it.

@Qawshun

Back