Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe vs Royce: We finally have ourselves a rap battle. Rd 1 songs dropped

I was with him 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ if someone who has never heard of Lupe ask me to put them on I'm not playing mural.

Proves lupe got emotional. This could've easily been content for their show. Not too different from budden going at drake. But a diss is a diss. Imo royce should torch lupe for that. Quick and to the point. Lupe probably used up most his ammo. Only thing left is to focus on his Em bond/ connection/ love or whatever you wanna label it. I don't think mickey gonna get the same pass tho. Would be dope if micky and lupe did a track together going at royce.

I noticed there were no Em bars so Lupe must be keepin' them in reserve

that should prolly be a thread. These Lupe niggas swear by Mural but that objectively aint his best shit.. make the thread fam
While I love mural, no, I wouldn't play a damn near 8 min song with no hook to convince someone to give him a try.

I usually go with "next to it". That song feels like he was just fucking around but it's got Ty $ on the hook and it's catchy.

While I love mural, no, I wouldn't play a damn near 8 min song with no hook to convince someone to give him a try.

I usually go with "next to it". That song feels like he was just fucking around but it's got Ty $ on the hook and it's catchy.

I like his earlier shit better so I'd prolly say either dumb it down or switch would be the first tracks I think of that show off dudes skills

Not that it matters but fun fact about that song. According to Ty, Lupe did that song completely off the top of his head in one take.

“He’s definitely in my Top 10 now,” he said. “I don’t know why I wasn’t paying attention but after I did that song with him. I’ve done songs with a lot of people right? This nigga right here, me and Shafiq did the beat, he gave me an idea for the hook, I went in and did the hook, and then he went in the booth and just spit the whole fucking song, dog. I promise you it was off the top of the head, no written. The whole song. Probably went back and changed like two fuck-ups. I’ve never seen that done before. Lupe is that guy.”

Not that it matters but fun fact about that song. According to Ty, Lupe did that song completely off the top of his head in one take.

“He’s definitely in my Top 10 now,” he said. “I don’t know why I wasn’t paying attention but after I did that song with him. I’ve done songs with a lot of people right? This nigga right here, me and Shafiq did the beat, he gave me an idea for the hook, I went in and did the hook, and then he went in the booth and just spit the whole fucking song, dog. I promise you it was off the top of the head, no written. The whole song. Probably went back and changed like two fuck-ups. I’ve never seen that done before. Lupe is that guy.”
I didn't know that😳

That's my shit though frfr and the only Lupe song my girl like outside of Show goes on and Superstar😕

Southside or Westside, we don't play that "bitch" word. The only other part of the country I know with like minds is Cali.

It's a couple posters on here I pray I run into one day because they don't understand respectful disagreement.

I say all that to say, Royce brought this on himself. And Joe sounds crazy with his opinion of the disses. He would've been better off saying "Royce is my brother so he gets my vote" and leaving the mental gymnastics alone.

Back