Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe vs Royce: We finally have ourselves a rap battle. Rd 1 songs dropped

When did Royce become a mircale lyrical rapper? I needed Bar Exam Royce not this shit.

Whatever happened to MALCOM X Royce. That was one of the GOAT disses. Dude said my little sister got 6 puppies braver than yall, I had that up there with Beans jada diss. Between this and that Mistah F.A.B ass whoopin (YES I REMEMBER), I'm starting to think that Malcolm X shit was a one time thing.

Whatever happened to MALCOM X Royce. That was one of the GOAT disses. Dude said my little sister got 6 puppies braver than yall, I had that up there with Beans jada diss. Between this and that Mistah F.A.B ass whoopin (YES I REMEMBER), I'm starting to think that Malcolm X shit was a one time thing.

royce is sober now.

Royce is def the type of dude that thinks hes smarter, deeper, and more important than he really is. Type of mfer to overcomplicate the shit out situations.

He probably feeling himself right now too. Like I took the mature way out and all that.

Lmaooo. Cmon fam. All we asking you to do is rap.
Not the same nigga who threatened to bring death to Dave Mays door in an argument over Eminem s racist tapes .... LOL not him

I'm being serious but what song does Royce have that is on par lyrically and flow wise with Pussy?

I'm not gonna even name mural since he tried to shit on it but I'm being serious.

Lupe was outer body on Pussy. I went down the rap genius rabbit hole looking up those lyrics and my goodness

Mans got his feelings hurt 10 seconds into Lu getting on a live and called him a bitch.

But now he mature and wont go down that path.

Royce definetly a mfer I would cut off if we was friends.

He one of them dudes that would annoy me as soon as he starts talking cause everything he says is unearned arrogance. And thats the issue. Like you can be arrogant if its earned. Unearned arrogance makes you sound stupid as fuck.

I'm being serious but what song does Royce have that is on par lyrically and flow wise with Pussy?

I'm not gonna even name mural since he tried to shit on it but I'm being serious.

Lupe was outer body on Pussy. I went down the rap genius rabbit hole looking up those lyrics and my goodness

Dont do that bruh.

Having multiple meanings and concepts is just one type of lyricism, but not the only one.

It could be your preffered form. But thats still personal preference.

Royce is unmatched when it comes to rapping and his talent level should never be under question.

I get if his style is not for you.

I feel the same about Lu btw. If your post asked what has Lu done that can compare to this royce song, my response would be the same.

Last edited:
Dont do that bruh.

Having multiple meanings and concepts is just one type of lyricism, but not the only one.

It could be your preffered form. But thats still personal preference.

Royce is unmatched when it comes to rapping and his talent level should never be under question.

I get his style is not for you.

I feel the same about Lu btw. If your post asked what has Lu done that can compare to this royce song, my response would be the same.
I'm asking for a song that compares b

I'm not trying to shit on Royce. I'm asking cause I'm trying to get into his catalog as admittedly I haven't heard much of his material outside of the couple slaughterhouse songs I've heard

lol this goes back to what I was saying early about people wanting to be shown or explained things…they may not ever see it.

Royce has a lot of stuff that’s better than Pussy. I don’t Iike that Pussy song at all; weird rhyming pattern, beat weird, etc.

Check out “Part of Me”. It’s a story telling/concept type record.

I'm asking for a song that compares b

I'm not trying to shit on Royce. I'm asking cause I'm trying to get into his catalog as admittedly I haven't heard much of his material outside of the couple slaughterhouse songs I've heard

Got you. You asking for a song thats outside Royces style though.

Listen to the first prhyme album if you wanna get into royces music

Got you. You asking for a song thats outside Royces style though.

Listen to the first prhyme album if you wanna get into royces music

honestly, I think the best way to get an understanding of dudes music is to listen to his BEST album imo, Death Is Certain, then Book of Ryan.

lol this goes back to what I was saying early about people wanting to be shown or explained things…they may not ever see it.

Royce has a lot of stuff that’s better than Pussy. I don’t Iike that Pussy song at all; weird rhyming pattern, beat weird, etc.

Check out “Part of Me”. It’s a story telling/concept type record.
Ok

Y'all turning this into something else

I'll retract my previous post and just ask you to name 5 Royce songs. I'm not asking you to limit it to your top 5 either.

For the last time, I'm not shitting on Royce. I haven't said one negative thing about him. What I did say is that I'm not as up on his music as some of you.

I dl the allegory but never listened to it. Not cause I think he's wack, I just never got around to it🤷🏾‍♂️

Royce is def the type of dude that thinks hes smarter, deeper, and more important than he really is. Type of mfer to overcomplicate the shit out situations.

He probably feeling himself right now too. Like I took the mature way out and all that.

Lmaooo. Cmon fam. All we asking you to do is rap.

He's "checking boxes" though...

DarkMeaslyIsopod-size_restricted.gif.e82977e10e3249845ee1cd0bbe8425c1.gif

Back