Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe vs Royce: We finally have ourselves a rap battle. Rd 1 songs dropped

Was it for a job? If so osha said you can sue the company you work for since it had side effects.

It seems like Corona is over anyway.. They should had gave me corona virus vaccine 1 year ago. not 2 weeks ago .

U know the animal tick? It kill people or make ppl paralyzed.. Its bigger chance u get that.. In sweden right now theres alot of them and I neeed vaccine for that shit . In sweden it rains alot and snow and its rarely summer its 2\12 summer and sun.. So when sun comes the Tick comes. Alot of ppl died or paralyzed in sweden past years

Lol Niggas think I am a troll its funny because WHEN U TAKE THE VACCINE u are supposed to wait 15min after that. I walked out after 5 secounds.. Two guards came after me and told me to go back. I TOLD THEM TO SHUT UP I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT 15Minutes. I swear I rode my bike back to the job and felt drunk so I advice ppl to atleast sit some minutes

I aint belive in this shit but I gotta keep my job I am forced to have the job but as I SAID I have lost my hair And after first Vaccine I swear i saw my hair fall off.

"You got ostracised, you used to rock with with Nas, you was hot July now you just Afu-Ra"

Royce killed that tho

Lupe destroyed Royce.

When did Royce become a mircale lyrical rapper? I needed Bar Exam Royce not this shit.

“Long live backpack rap/Fuck these Monster drinking/new-age conscious thinking/Farrakhan today, gangsta tomorrow/one foot in they sorrow/another foot in the trap killahs/ who easily triggered by lil’ niggas attacks who had the audacity to ask rappers to rap.”

1626997404729.gif

Muhfuckas are going to LEARN some shit….leave that nigga Lu the fuck ALONE.

I thought Royce was gonna get super disrespectful and funny but this man just rhymed words together for 7 mins, wasting my time.

There's a lot of shit that you can joke on Lupe about but this man just said nothing for 7 mins. A fucking shame, every time when it comes to battling, Royce is copping pleas, talking about he don't do this and he don't do that.

Lupe didn't even say nothing disrespectful, all he said was, you a phony ass oversensitive, wanna be gangster.

Royce act like he in the Sicilian Mafia about this "respect" shit. Motherfucker yous a rapper. You rhyme for a living. You not in no fucking Mafia. You didn't take no oath over the bible. You a grown ass 40 year old man that raps.

Battle rappers rap about killing motherfuckers, digging up dead opps bodies, people's kids, all types of shit. You mad Lupe challenged you to rap. Fuck outta here. Take this L Royce, fuck you.

This is that serious or they gonna keep the podcast?

It's only that serious because Royce made it that serious. This man was on some, "Why y'all gotta say Mickey Factz is better than me, we supposed to be friends..." On that lightskin Drake shit.

All this started over some Mickey fucking Factz, a rapper that hasn't been relevant for 15 years. Mickey Factz never even been on a major. Mickey Factz was rapping over NERD beats in 2006. Mickey Factz bro.

It's only that serious because Royce made it that serious. This man was on some, "Why y'all gotta say Mickey Factz is better than me, we supposed to be friends..." On that lightskin Drake shit.

All this started over some Mickey fucking Factz, a rapper that hasn't been relevant for 15 years. Mickey Factz never even been on a major. Mickey Factz was rapping over NERD beats in 2006. Mickey Factz bro.

This all coulda been avoided if Lupe aint hop on that live poppin shit without a shirt on lmao

This all coulda been avoided if Lupe aint hop on that live poppin shit without a shirt on lmao

Lupe is just a goofy dude that been through some street shit, found out it ain't for him, and he just wanna do his mystical magical raps, read comics and play Street Fighter.

This motherfucker Royce, is 40 plus and insecure as a human being, for what reason I don't know. Because this could've been a cool thing to do to promote the podcast. Instead it turns into this weird High School Musical level Hip Hop beef.

OVER SOME FUCKING MICEKY FACTZ!

You think Freddie Gibbs is gonna let Lupe saying Mickey Factz is better than him get him all emotional? Or someone like Fat Joe. Like any of these old man rappers.

You know Lupe had to be on some goofy shit to say Mickey Factz is better than Royce, Lupe trolled Royce for weeks and Royce took it so seriously because Royce think he is in the Godfather. This man thinks he is Michael Corleone. Royce is a naturally funny, playful and charismatic guy but no

"We don't play that where I am from. I am super duper street motherfucker. I shoot people. I have guns." head ass. Royce, your new lyrical miracle spiritual Dr. Sebi NOI bars got you a Grammy nom, just shut the fuck up.

Then how you gonna get mad and not take the shit seriously? Lupe bar'd him up on some, "I was just playing bro, but you need to chill..." type shit.

Mannn, Royce need to take his ass home. I don't even care if Lupe and Royce were playing at first, what Lupe said was too damn serious and personal on that diss. Lupe tired of this man and I am too.

Royce was one of my favorite rappers back in the DatPiff era, now look at him. Dr.Sebi NOI bars having ass.

Lupe is just a goofy dude that been through some street shit, found out it ain't for him, and he just wanna do his mystical magical raps, read comics and play Street Fighter.

This motherfucker Royce, is 40 plus and insecure as a human being, for what reason I don't know. Because this could've been a cool thing to do to promote the podcast. Instead it turns into this weird High School Musical level Hip Hop beef.

OVER SOME FUCKING MICEKY FACTZ!

You think Freddie Gibbs is gonna let Lupe saying Mickey Factz is better than him get him all emotional? Or someone like Fat Joe. Like any of these old man rappers.

You know Lupe had to be on some goofy shit to say Mickey Factz is better than Royce, Lupe trolled Royce for weeks and Royce took it so seriously because Royce think he is in the Godfather. This man thinks he is Michael Corleone. Royce is a naturally funny, playful and charismatic guy but no

"We don't play that where I am from. I am super duper street motherfucker. I shoot people. I have guns." head ass. Royce, your new lyrical miracle spiritual Dr. Sebi NOI bars got you a Grammy nom, just shut the fuck up.

Then how you gonna get mad and not take the shit seriously? Lupe bar'd him up on some, "I was just playing bro, but you need to chill..." type shit.

Mannn, Royce need to take his ass home. I don't even care if Lupe and Royce were playing at first, what Lupe said was too damn serious and personal on that diss. Lupe tired of this man and I am too.

Royce was one of my favorite rappers back in the DatPiff era, now look at him. Dr.Sebi NOI bars having ass.
If Royce some kind of gangster why he aint do shit to the wu after bullying joe budden?

Back