Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe vs Royce: We finally have ourselves a rap battle. Rd 1 songs dropped

The hardest part of the shit was calling him a perpetual side kick imo.

Lupe went a bit too far with the wishing death on Royce, but thats just me. I know some of yall say there is no line in a diss track, but im still not feeling the wishing death part

Lupe went a bit too far with the wishing death on Royce, but thats just me. I know some of yall say there is no line in a diss track, but im still not feeling the wishing death part

That's why I'm not sure why people are surprised that this is a real falling out. Lupe's lines weren't friendly jabs. He was taking real shots at Royce.

to me, i took it as him wishing death on Royce the rapper, not ~insert govt name~

If I could give 1000 wacks for this shit here, I would. BP2 was Jay taking the loser’s way out of the battle.

The loser’s route? To this day, people ask if it’s oochie Wally Wally or is it one mic?

how is a response record taking the loser route? What Joe budden did when eminem was dissing him is the loser route. Royce not responding to Lupe is going the loser route.

what on earth are you talking about

The loser’s route? To this day, people ask if it’s oochie Wally Wally or is it one mic?

how is a response record taking the loser route? What Joe budden did when eminem was dissing him is the loser route. Royce not responding to Lupe is going the loser route.

what on earth are you talking about
“I've been real all my life, they confuse it with conceit
Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat
But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me”

Sounds like he’s conceded there to me.

Back