Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe vs Royce: We finally have ourselves a rap battle. Rd 1 songs dropped

im honestly so lost at what Royce pov is at this point. Thats not a slight to him. I just dont understand what he's trying to say or prove.

im honestly so lost at what Royce pov is at this point. Thats not a slight to him. I just dont understand what he's trying to say or prove.
He's hurt. Not in a soft way.

He's saying he wants to physically hurt Lupe for hitting below the belt and giving energy Royce didn't expect/deserve

I get his point. Not to say I agree with him, but I get it.

Some people have a very low tolerance of what is for play and what isnt, especially in public.

Like Royce dropped a record primarily focused on proving he could rap better than Lupe. A light jab or two, but nothing personal.

Lupe came out with all the disrespect and even wished death on Royce.

As much as I loved Lupes diss and think he won round 1, i said a ton of times in here that idk why Lupe went so hard.

I really understand where Royce is coming from because me and him are real similar in this. My line of what I think is disrespect is real thin and Im liable to flip on a mfer over what most might consider jokes.

Its a bad personality trait and one Im working to change.

So im not saying I agree with Royce, Im just saying I feel where he is coming from. Cause if I came out with a track where its all competition and you came out calling me a perpetual sidekick and wished death on me, im confused as fuck like I aint sign up for this. But we in public and now I gotta respond to keep face.

Some people have a very low tolerance of what is for play and what isnt, especially in public.

Like Royce dropped a record primarily focused on proving he could rap better than Lupe. A light jab or two, but nothing personal.

As much as I loved Lupes diss and think he won round 1, i said a ton of times in here that idk why Lupe went so hard.

I really understand where Royce is coming from because me and him are real similar in this. My line of what I think is disrespect is real thin and Im liable to flip on a mfer over what most might consider nothing.

Its a bad personality trait and one I worked to change.

So im not saying I agree with Royce, Im just saying I feel where he is coming from. Cause if I came out with a track where its all competition and you came out calling me a perpetual sidekick and wished death on me, im confused as fuck like I aint sign up for this. But we in public and now I gotta respond to keep face.
this helps

but has he apologized for repeatedly calling lupe a bitch? I honestly dont know

or has he continued to "thats how I talk to people" the situation

this helps

but has he apologized for repeatedly calling lupe a bitch? I honestly dont know

or has he continued to "thats how I talk to people" the situation

Thats facts too. And thats why people like me just dont play with people. Idk bout Royce. But for me, I only play with people I have a relationship and we know that line wont ever be crossed.

Cause then I could be out there looking real hypocritical for trying to fight someone even though I called him a bitch first for what I took as disrespect from the first convo.

Plus Lupe came on there with no shirt, out of breath, borderline yelling about dont do dumb shit before Royce called him a bitch. To be honest thats enough for me to call someone a bitch too.

None of this is to defend royce btw. Like I said, these are bad habits, full of hypocricy, and borderline sensitive ass shit. Royce been all over the place and been contradicting himself. All bad shit. He not doing shit thata defendable.

Im just saying I relate cause id be out there wanting to fight off all this too.

I really understand where Royce is coming from because me and him are real similar in this. My line of what I think is disrespect is real thin and Im liable to flip on a mfer over what most might consider jokes.

Its a bad personality trait and one Im working to change.

Lupe was on his live earlier basically saying yeah nigga you spos to feel a certain typa way.

Said he aint like homeboy callin him a bitch..
Said he aint like the sunchip line at all talkin bout shootin kids... wordplay or not
Said he aint like the line about "You respect white people more than you love black people".. apparently they had a huge argument before about a similar sentiment coming from Royce on the podcast and they had to cut the shit out cuz they were arguing for a good while about it.

He also said that initial freestyle was directed at mook and lux.. not royce and he told Royce that before royce dropped his shit.

just providing some extra context.

Lupe was on his live earlier basically saying yeah nigga you spos to feel a certain typa way.

Said he aint like homeboy callin him a bitch..
Said he aint like the sunchip line at all talkin bout shootin kids... wordplay or not
Said he aint like the line about "You respect white people more than you love black people".. apparently they had a huge argument before about a similar sentiment coming from Royce on the podcast and they had to cut the shit out cuz they were arguing for a good while about it.

He also said that initial freestyle was directed at mook and lux.. not royce and he told Royce that before royce dropped his shit.

just providing some extra context.
Royce could apologize for the bitch

the sun chip line is bars, nothing more. Fake outrage on that

I would know...you don't accuse niggas of coon tendencies for no reason. Royce meant that white people line which is why Lupe went there with the biz line.

I fuck with lupe and I dont always agree or understand his pov

some times he really be on some "im moving to japan" shit and im like, fam, you still black. Fix home first

Royce could apologize for the bitch

the sun chip line is bars, nothing more. Fake outrage on that

I would know...you don't accuse niggas of coon tendencies for no reason. Royce meant that white people line which is why Lupe went there with the biz line.

my impression was the white people line hit a nerve with Lupe and that's why he been goin off like this.

Royce... im not certain why the Cassidy joint is bothering him so much.. but he feels how he feels about it lol

Back