Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Let's talk Black Nationalism

So when you call white people thieves for stealing this county does that mean black people are thieves too?

No. We didnt inflict genocide. We just tried to live. Now our cousins in Africa saw no issue with genocide amongst themselves tho. If they can kill folks outside the tribe so easy you think they wont target immigrants?

Chinks have China Jews have isreal and Hispanics have south America and Mexico. Black don't have that that why we need a nation in Africa. Those are satellite nations.

Bro stop calling a youngin I'm 33 and your not that older that I am..

You're not even a black nationalist. You just want black people to be militant integrationist

You heard of Liberia? How we gonna move and we still think like Americans we have much more internal work here.

soooo

why do you think i am not for black people and want to stay under someone white?

i am usually the only one trying to get us to unite?

i am the one who tries to promote being bigger than your hood? being bigger that what others say black is?

man who would not want another place to go......but i would not want fuckery to follow you or us or anyone someone where they are trying to build.

Because staying in america means you want white people to rule black people. This is white people country last time I check.

Black people have been unite until the feminist movement and We unite our ass right into integration. Yall just want us to keep going in circles

You heard of Liberia? How we gonna move and we still think like Americans we have much more internal work here.
Yup and Liberia was successful for a while. Niggas always bring up liberia but don't actually do they homework. Obviliyt we think like white people that why we shouldn't join another country. We should have our own

Yup and Liberia was successful for a while. Niggas always bring up liberia but don't actually do they homework. Obviliyt we think like white people that why we shouldn't join another country. We should have our own

Explain carving out another country? Who gonna be the military force? Who gonna just let us move in. And Liberia mightve veen succesful to the upper class. But the natives did not fuck with the black americans and the white mind. Its 40 million black Americans its probably close to a billion black people in the western hemisphere. We could make our own country if we talk. Carribbean and south america is filled with blacks.

No. We didnt inflict genocide. We just tried to live. Now our cousins in Africa saw no issue with genocide amongst themselves tho. If they can kill folks outside the tribe so easy you think they wont target immigrants?
good point

Because staying in america means you want white people to rule black people. This is white people country last time I check.

Black people have been unite until the feminist movement and We unite our ass right into integration. Yall just want us to keep going in circles
last i checked white people run the world and have heavy influence over african nations.

soooooo

Leaving America to get away from white folks just to have to deal with the Chinese in Africa. Africa needs to kick out all foreign outsiders who are just there to strip the continent of its resources.

Explain carving out another country? Who gonna be the military force? Who gonna just let us move in. And Liberia mightve veen succesful to the upper class. But the natives did not fuck with the black americans and the white mind. Its 40 million black Americans its probably close to a billion black people in the western hemisphere. We could make our own country if we talk. Carribbean and south america is filled with blacks.

Yes, we can get land in africa and we would be our military. When I say we our nation that entails everything that needs to be done to sustain a nation. I don't want a nation with caribbean and south americans. Just AA to start of and until we get on our feet then we can talk about that

Leaving America to get away from white folks just to have to deal with the Chinese in Africa. Africa needs to kick out all foreign outsiders who are just there to strip the continent of its resources.

Leaving America to build our nation is what we need and africa needs help from AA

Leaving America to build our nation is what we need and africa needs help from AA

To be honest with you I don't think a mass exodus of African Americans to Africa is happening anytime soon. When push comes to shove, we're so Americanized that too many of us would be scared to make that change.

Don't tell me you think feminism destroyed the black community by keeping the black man out of the home types.

To be honest with you I don't think a mass exodus of African Americans to Africa is happening anytime soon. When push comes to shove, we're so Americanized that too many of us would be scared to make that change.
We didn't get here by a mass exodus so why would you expect us to go back in a mass exodus. It would be done in years

China runs the world bro.

i can tell you first hand that is far from true.

china runs china and africa but still have heavy white influence.
most asian countries have companies headed by white males.
white is seen as knowledgeable everywhere on the planet without having to prove they are knowledgeable.

Back