Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Let's talk Black Nationalism

Good ass question.

Where can we go? Can we retrace our ancestry back to African countries and find a place among them the way Marcus Garvey supposed?
why must we go is a better question.

and miss me with that ghana shit. them know what they are doing and it aint what niggas think.

relocating is not some correct all.
if you are a lazy nigga in american you gonna be an extra lazy nigga in africa

I slightly disagree with this. If the black woman is a bedwench then that means she automatically has anti black feelings and has said anti black rhetoric. I believe in standing up for likeminded black people only.
Not to ask a naive question, but is your definition of bed wench different from mine?

Because a bed wench could be acting on her innate feeling or out of some desire to be associated with whiteness. Like you can almost always tell the type: super submissive to their white husband/boyfriend, nothing besides her complexion says that she's black, always quick to defend subtle white racism, etc.

well thank you....

the reason why i wanted to see these definitions is because alot of black people can fit those descriptions....
how many black people are in gangs or quick to want to hurt or bring down another black man?
how many black women run to white guys because they made bad decisions in black guys but assume their life will be better some how?

most black people will defend their americanism while also talking down on it.

but is a black person is not trying to better his community and is ok with it going south or being apart of the problem while loving what america gives them yet complains about what white people are doing yet they do nothing to help themselves like i stated at the beginning of this sentence.
You're right and this and your next post beg the question of who should be considered a part of black nationalism.

My answer: Only black nationalists can be a part of black nationalism. You can't be non-black and you cannot not be a nationalist. If you don't consider yourself black or African, then you'r not a part of it either.

We don’t have to go anywhere but understand what this place is and that you’ll never have an upper hand or equal footing as a collective. Too many times these conversations get personal and start focusing on individuals but this thing going do what it’s intended so great numbers going keep getting lost in the cracks.

A kid just got 65 years for a burglary he committed at 15 cause the cops killed his homie and held him responsible, niggas go “well that is the law”.

Anyway in short, a rapper just did an interview with Angie. My views don’t stray too far from the shit he was talking and he was talking some God shit. Next day, they deleted the interview, brought it back but cut 14 minutes.

who was the rapper ?

Not to ask a naive question, but is your definition of bed wench different from mine?

Because a bed wench could be acting on her innate feeling or out of some desire to be associated with whiteness. Like you can almost always tell the type: super submissive to their white husband/boyfriend, nothing besides her complexion says that she's black, always quick to defend subtle white racism, etc.
My definition of a bedwench/bedbuck is a black man or black woman who is willing to spread their legs for massa/white men thinking that giving them sexual access will exclude them from racism and white supremacy all while talking down on black people and black society. The spread your legs part can be both literal and figurative. That’s why male and female coons hate the opposite sex of their race because in their heads they’re in competition to see who can spread their legs for massa/white society. Keep in mind this is figurative and literal depending on the situation.

Good ass question.

Where can we go? Can we retrace our ancestry back to African countries and find a place among them the way Marcus Garvey supposed?

I think its too many of us to just move there at once. But we would have to build centuries worth of relations and also build up our influence our funds over there and over here. When i was younger i thought that would be simple.

I’m not saying that they’re not black. I’m saying that we need to make an example of them we need to ostracize them from black society.

Im with that ideally. But alot of American ideas can be viewed as coonish. Everything over here is about money and the folks we call coons today are all about money. When the coons come up with good ideas to build the economy. Also we got alot of deep social issues as well. Alot of anti gay anti woman type of shit.

Politics is a huge thing too. Some folks are communist some folks think gays shouldn't get married and bunch of other shit.

I dont think we can afford to just cut people out. Of course if someone is a danger and cant be helped then goodbye.

Im with that ideally. But alot of American ideas can be viewed as coonish. Everything over here is about money and the folks we call coons today are all about money. When the coons come up with good ideas to build the economy. Also we got alot of deep social issues as well. Alot of anti gay anti woman type of shit.

Politics is a huge thing too. Some folks are communist some folks think gays shouldn't get married and bunch of other shit.

I dont think we can afford to just cut people out. Of course if someone is a danger and cant be helped then goodbye.
You can’t save everybody. Lol and smh at saving niggas like David Clark.

I know that but we also cant afford to cut out so many people. David Clarke an extreme. But Colin Powell?
Lol Colin Powell is a tricky one for a certain reason, but he’s definitely said some suspect stuff back in the day, I’d have to charge him to the game.

Colin Powell is a clear as day decision for me. Not to make this thread about him but that nigga got in front of the entire world and lied so his white ass country could invade puny ass Iraq.

Fuck that nigga.

We don't need people who can ascend to that level of political influence to have such deplorable integrity.

why must we go is a better question.

and miss me with that ghana shit. them know what they are doing and it aint what niggas think.

relocating is not some correct all.
if you are a lazy nigga in american you gonna be an extra lazy nigga in africa
We must go because this land isn't ours. The country is against black people you have 400 years worth of evidence.

Our purposes for being over here was for labor and to this day we're still used for labor.

You're aiming at the low hanging fruit with being lazy comment . What about the teenagers that aren't lazy? who doesn't have opportunities because they're economic survival is relied upon a group of people who doesn't want you to succeed?

Good ass question.

I was high on Ghana but the president is stupid. He's giving the USA access to the country. Ghana is about to have all type of problems

Why ask such a sarcastic question?

Did the British cynically ask the colonies when they were setting sail?

I dont care about the british. I really thought people were on their expedia shit and getting out of dodge to up there whole lives way of life and show up.. so i was asking why wait

:ohshit2:

I dont care about the british. I really thought people were on their expedia shit and getting out of dodge to up there whole lives way of life and show up.. so i was asking why wait

:ohshit2:
You would rather people uproot themselves individually on a whim than organize, plan, and move as a collective?

We must go because this land isn't ours. The country is against black people you have 400 years worth of evidence.

Our purposes for being over here was for labor and to this day we're still used for labor.

You're aiming at the low hanging fruit with being lazy comment . What about the teenagers that aren't lazy? who doesn't have opportunities because they're economic survival is relied upon a group of people who doesn't want you to succeed?

im not aiming at low hanging fruit..

the fact is niggas are lazy and dont want to unite for shit.

let me give you an example.
lets say you was raised in the hood. you work hard to make it out. you move to a middle class neighborhood, with a great school system.
you have an extra room in your house. you want a family member to come and take advantage of the school system.
who would you want to come live with you.....the lil cousin who has potential but not the opportunity where he lives, or the lil cousin whos nothing but trouble and could care less about education but is in a very dangerous hood.
only one can come. what you gonna do?

so i say ..i know why we are here. and relocating is not for everyone if we cant take advantage of the opportunities here. you have people who dont even want to move out the hood but want to hope real hard that it gets better but refuse to do anything to make it better. so i think you are missing my point.

no place whether black or white dominated will just welcome you with open arms, give you a job with high pay and a nice house. you have to work hard no matter where you go. so unless you are already a hard worker here, shit wont change somewhere else.

you can blame but so much on outside forces when a person doesnt have a work ethic to make their life better.

then you have the new culture, the new laws and a whole bunch of other shit you have to adapt.

relocation is not easy as get up and move. i am living proof of it. it was hard adapting to a very rich country. so imagine how niggas would adapt to a lower economic country...no sidewalks, no starbucks, no convenience stores. no walmart.

we have so much that divides us.....

we need to get our internal shit handled first. then we should have this talk.
we need to work on our own mentality and mindframe before thinking of moving somewhere.

too many niggas have a defeatist mentality when asked to do something or stand up..but want to be in the hood acting like a boss or talking like blowing money aint nothing to them.

yall bout to get me started

Back