Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Let's talk Black Nationalism

I could argue that history has shown that black people don't learn from our mistakes, but that's not really what I was getting at. My point was more that some people think that a black nation is an easy or indisputable solution for our problems. It's not. You really just trade one set of problems for another. Black prosperity is going to take a lot of hard work and unity, and that will be the case whether it happens in America or some hypothetical nation for black Americans .

As black people the last 500 year we have made bad choices and we have paid for them. But, to make it seem like our history has always been that way is a lie.

Can you name a problem that we would have being a nation? Be specific

i am not sure if you understand the freedom owning or having your own gives someone.
to relocate you need resources.
and white dollars arr just as good as any other dollar.

why must we always run away?
why can't we have it both ways?
communities create influence
divison creates chaos

You have been dodging my question. How can you black people be economically independent from america while living in america?

As black people the last 500 year we have made bad choices and we have paid for them. But, to make it seem like our history has always been that way is a lie.

Can you name a problem that we would have being a nation? Be specific

It depends on how this country came to be. I mean suppose America somehow is able to clear out a section of the country, give it to African Americans, and say "You're on your own." You have to set up some kind of government with rules and regulations. You have to create infrastructure or at least have the knowledge base to control and maintain the pre-existing infrastructure. You have to develop relationships with nations outside of your nation. You have to build an economy that thrives both internally and on the world stage. None of these are endemic to black people, mind you, but they are things that must be handled well for a country to have any chance. The black problem is that we don't have any unity and there are huge gaps between how we think about things. Some blacks in the new country might be all for building positive relationships with the U.S. especially with regards to building the expertise necessary to really get the country up and running. Other blacks might be like "Fuck the U.S." and insist on building the country without help even though the people of the new nation might be missing out on some important knowledge or skills necessary to develop a country. Disagreements like that can be hard to overcome. Hell we see that in the U.S. Ideological differences between Democrats and Republicans are making our government all but useless. America manages to plod along because it has a couple hundred years of foundation that can sustain it for a while. A new black nation wouldn't have that.

Now I don't say any of that to say a new black nation would fail. I'm just saying that building something like that from the ground up is difficult. If you think it would be easier than blacks simply working within the U.S. system to improve the situation for black people, you might be in for a rude awakening.

This is some nonsense. I get your point but thinkong women are children isnt based on black women. Thats a saying that been around before feminism. But i got to ask do you think feminism is anti relationships?
Keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck about non-black women. So when I speak about specific social concepts, I don't consider non-black people whatsoever. BLACK WOMEN have a unique plight that deserves attention and care.

And feminism isn't necessarily anti relationship but it is anti black relationships. It's a treatment to a disease specific to white people. If you take medicine for an infection that you don't have, there are consequences detrimental to your health. That's what feminism is to black people. We never treated our women like trash. We never ignored them to have sex with other men. We never denied them opportunities to be great in their societies. That's what white men did and that's what feminism is in response to.

But that very same cure to white patriarchy is toxic to black society. In fact, white patriarchy itself is toxic to black society.

Keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck about non-black women. So when I speak about specific social concepts, I don't consider non-black people whatsoever. BLACK WOMEN have a unique plight that deserves attention and care.

And feminism isn't necessarily anti relationship but it is anti black relationships. It's a treatment to a disease specific to white people. If you take medicine for an infection that you don't have, there are consequences detrimental to your health. That's what feminism is to black people. We never treated our women like trash. We never ignored them to have sex with other men. We never denied them opportunities to be great in their societies. That's what white men did and that's what feminism is in response to.

But that very same cure to white patriarchy is toxic to black society. In fact, white patriarchy itself is toxic to black society.

Oh i see your point. While i dont believe we havent treated our women badly. I feel you that black women do have a certain set of issues distinct to black women that non black women dont care about. But black women do have very valid issues with treatment by black men.

You have been dodging my question. How can you black people be economically independent from america while living in america?
there is no truly independent nation on this planet.

please name me a country that is independent of others or without influence of others.

Oh i see your point. While i dont believe we havent treated our women badly. I feel you that black women do have a certain set of issues distinct to black women that non black women dont care about. But black women do have very valid issues with treatment by black men.
I was trying to tag race.jones

It's the truth. Every negative dynamic that exists between black men and black women is because of us attempting to pattern ourselves after our white counterparts.

I was trying to tag race.jones

It's the truth. Every negative dynamic that exists between black men and black women is because of us attempting to pattern ourselves after our white counterparts.

That is true. But certain negatives are throughout humanity. Like women getting beat on is international for example. But also we got this view that black women were happily married and the black family had hardly any issues within itself before the 70s. And I think thats not discussed because folks get in their feelings and thats mainly the brothers. We call every criticism bashing.

there is no truly independent nation on this planet.

please name me a country that is independent of others or without influence of others.
Lol You Just going to try to dance around the question.

Bruh, just admit that your wrong. It ok this is helping the cause.

See you cannot have a faulty logic when dealing with facts and the fact of the matter is you cannot be financially independent of America while living in America

Lol You Just going to try to dance around the question.

Bruh, just admit that your wrong. It ok this is helping the cause.

See you cannot have a faulty logic when dealing with facts and the fact of the matter is you cannot be financially independent of America while living in America
honest the question serves no purpose.
can the Chinese luve in Chinatown and be 85% dependant on themselves while have dependantcy from America for the other 15%? is that not still power?

no one is truly independant from .america while inside...and alot of other are dependant on us outside the country. America is truly a superpower.

but just because you are in it doesn't mean you have to assimilate fully if at all.
in your avi ...you are in a car wear gear that you bought in America after earning money in America and posting your messages across America intertetz.
you calling me wrong and you living it up in the country you have disgust for.

is everything you have from black owned businesses?

do you work for a black owned business?

does your check come in a white envelope? go to a white bank?

are you practising what you preaching and dreaming?

I know I am. ground level.

Back