Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Let's talk Black Nationalism

but i have always stated what needs to be done.

we need to control us...starting with households and community onwership
Absolutely.

The order is the individual, the family, the household, the community, the nation, and then the world.

Nation building takes time. What seems to be the disconnect between fortifying the black household and the black community, which has always striked me as a misnomer?

One symptom seems to be inclusivity. We invite anyone to the proverbial "bbq" for the most surface level actions. A white man sings R&B, he's in. A Chinese man breakdances, he's in. A white woman pumps her body up enough, she's in. And suddenly the "black community" is just a multi cultural hub where blackness is but a incidental existence instead of the default principle like in Greek town, China town, or white bread, USA.

We need a hightened degree of selfishness and exclusivity. If we are all we have when one of us gets shot by a bloodlusting cop, we need to be all we have during peacetime.

Absolutely.

The order is the individual, the family, the household, the community, the nation, and then the world.

Nation building takes time. What seems to be the disconnect between fortifying the black household and the black community, which has always striked me as a misnomer?

One symptom seems to be inclusivity. We invite anyone to the proverbial "bbq" for the most surface level actions. A white man sings R&B, he's in. A Chinese man breakdances, he's in. A white woman pumps her body up enough, she's in. And suddenly the "black community" is just a multi cultural hub where blackness is but a incidental existence instead of the default principle like in Greek town, China town, or white bread, USA.

We need a hightened degree of selfishness and exclusivity. If we are all we have when one of us gets shot by a bloodlusting cop, we need to be all we have during peacetime.
very true......i have said mindframe and mentality.

we need to allow the renegade people stay out....i remember when crystal said that shit about black people .....instead of not buying it anymore....niggas didnt know enough about anything else that had a good name mentioned in rap so they kept buying it.

we are the ones that say whats important yet we have no say in whats important.

Bro do your research on how much the good ol USA has borrowed off China in decades and get back to me

That's why I laugh at those so called tariffs 45 says he wanna impose on China
how do you think china got its money?

how do you think china got its money?

by offering up cheap manufacturing labor to the world's largest companies, just what you said earlier. It used to be that "Made In China" was thought of as worse than "Made in Taiwan". Nowadays everything is made there because it's cheap to do so.

china aint got too much more time.

them low paying jobs are moving...and chinks want more money

so that will kill them.
that with the uneducated....

india will take this in a few....just watch

And all this talk of China taking over Africa and its resources is a bit overstated or exegerrated on here...

We have to know how to charge certain black folks to the game. That means all black people that do or say detrimental things against black people. Bedwenches, bedbucks and coons needs to be shamed every time. We don’t have a punishment mechanism. This goes for the conservative coons and the progressive coons.

The only problem with this is you also have folks who follow the "You should never criticize another black person in public/around white people" while ignoring the fact that with white folks being the majority there's no way to shame or criticize another black person w/o white people being aware of it.

This definitely has to be one of our top priorities, as articulated by Malcolm X.

This should go for any level of aggression against our women be it verbal or physical, and by anyone black, non-black, male or female. No one gets to disrespect or harm black women without equitable punishment.

I think that would discourage the need or desire bed wench behavior as well as general disloyal and disrespectful behavior of black women. I think, generally speaking, women who are treated better, act better.

Too many niggas don't even respect women as adults with the ability to use their own brain...there's a reason "women are tall children" is a saying some niggas live by...and also shame other men who don't subscribe to their rhetoric that women are mindless creatures to be led

well thank you....

the reason why i wanted to see these definitions is because alot of black people can fit those descriptions....
how many black people are in gangs or quick to want to hurt or bring down another black man?
how many black women run to white guys because they made bad decisions in black guys but assume their life will be better some how?

most black people will defend their americanism while also talking down on it.

but is a black person is not trying to better his community and is ok with it going south or being apart of the problem while loving what america gives them yet complains about what white people are doing yet they do nothing to help themselves like i stated at the beginning of this sentence.

Niggas become real "American" when it suits them

Why do you keep including lazy people into the mix? I'm not talking about those type. I'm talking about people who actually want to do something with their life. We know the obviously answer to that question but let me take it a step further. Who's the reason for the hoods and school that they both stay in? Government right? Ran by whom? White people who don't want to to succeed and the next logical question would be how to we rectify the problem?
We gotten in Government...Has worked out.... Build business....hasn't work.....Marched and protest......Hasn't worked
All this trying to be Americans hasn't worked and our future isn't bright here

You're missing the point of having a nation that is Govern by us and our interest. We all don't have to go anyway nobody would force you to come you can still stay and trade with the people back in the nation IE chinese

Not trying to join an existing nation just want our own

The only problem with this is banking on the hope that whoever is in power will all of a sudden start working solely for the "good of the people" and not also to maintain the power they now have...and human beings just ain't built like that. You get power you want to keep it you ain't just about to hand it off or expect to see no challenges to it. So while having a nation governed by and for the interests of black folks sounds nice, unless you find a way to reprogram human beings as to what they do to get and maintain power there will always be a huge flaw in that plan

I know exactly who you are and I don't agree with what you saying. Our problem is white people I don't get why you can't understand that

I'm a black nationalist and I want my own land fuck living under another nation of people .

It's no way in hell the black people can takeover American.

I'm working right now so I can't really address you post like I wanted but your views on black people in America is OFF

*Black Nationalist
*Talks about wanting his "own land"
*Picture says "SoonerState"...
As a great philosopher once asked...could there possibly be two sides?

Too many niggas don't even respect women as adults with the ability to use their own brain...there's a reason "women are tall children" is a saying some niggas live by...and also shame other men who don't subscribe to their rhetoric that women are mindless creatures to be led
Do you know what comes from? The perception that women don't know what they want. Black women in America have the unfortunate position of balancing the inheritance of the trickle down results of white feminism aka feminism with the traditional dynamics between men and women.

Traditionally, men lead, protect, and provide. Traditionally, women follow, support, and maintain. But because white men treated their women like shit, the women said "fuck this" and forced the household to shift to "gender equality". The consequence is that black women have to lead, protect, and provide for themselves and black men aren't in a position to take those responsibilities off of their shoulders. And even if they are, the virus of "I don't need no man/niggas ain't shit/I can do bad all y myself" has been woven into society so much that it takes a reconditioning of the mind to make a black relationship work.

The only problem with this is banking on the hope that whoever is in power will all of a sudden start working solely for the "good of the people" and not also to maintain the power they now have...and human beings just ain't built like that. You get power you want to keep it you ain't just about to hand it off or expect to see no challenges to it. So while having a nation governed by and for the interests of black folks sounds nice, unless you find a way to reprogram human beings as to what they do to get and maintain power there will always be a huge flaw in that plan

Why would you think we would want to run a dictatorship? Why even interject that point? We would have a democratic republic

on a moral level and economic level.

we depend on them too much...so they can treat us like they want.

how many people stated they didnt want to start a business in the business thread?

back on the IC how many people was about starting a business?

if we dont control what comes and goes in our communities.....all our money goes to those who are willing to come in and set up shop.

im not downing dominican people.....but i will be damned if a third world non educated person is willing to start a business in my hood while im standing outside that establishment trying to look my hardest to hold down my hood.

you think foreigner can open up shop in a white hood? fuck no.

bruh its levels

We live in america we depend on white people you can't run from it when we live here and I don't get that talking point

Starting a business requires capital and how do we get capital ? Borrowing money right and from whom? The bank which is white own

Just because a person start a business doesn't mean there being successful at it. You think those food truck are balling or somethin

We live in america we depend on white people you can't run from it when we live here and I don't get that talking point

Starting a business requires capital and how do we get capital ? Borrowing money right and from whom? The bank which is white own

Just because a person start a business doesn't mean there being successful at it. You think those food truck are balling or somethin
those corner egg sandwich selling dudes can rake in 100k easy.
a food truck can rake in 100k easy.

https://priceonomics.com/post/45352687467/food-truck-economics

its all about location.
and their are plenty of black venture capitalist or angel investors.
and you can even bootstrap your own while working for someone else.
starting a business is not always as hard as some make it out to be. simply because not all businesses are the same.

ever hear of a speak easy?

black people can do our own thing.

but question back to you. how are you going to pick u and leave to start a new country when you dont see people being able to start businesses here?

if we need money there to start a business.......that same money is already here. so why not doing it here?

those corner egg sandwich selling dudes can rake in 100k easy.
a food truck can rake in 100k easy.

https://priceonomics.com/post/45352687467/food-truck-economics

its all about location.
and their are plenty of black venture capitalist or angel investors.
and you can even bootstrap your own while working for someone else.
starting a business is not always as hard as some make it out to be. simply because not all businesses are the same.

ever hear of a speak easy?

black people can do our own thing.

but question back to you. how are you going to pick u and leave to start a new country when you dont see people being able to start businesses here?

if we need money there to start a business.......that same money is already here. so why not doing it here?

That not the norm bro! you just throwing up a couple success stories to try to make a point when that's the norm.

You reminded me of those 'you can do it to' people who go around selling hope to people having seminars and taking peoples money .

The reason for having wanting to have our own nations is pretty simple and self explanation.

Why are you against Black people having their own nation ?

That not the norm bro! you just throwing up a couple success stories to try to make a point when that's the norm.

You reminded me of those 'you can do it to' people who go around selling hope to people having seminars and taking peoples money .

The reason for having wanting to have our own nations is pretty simple and self explanation.

Why are you against Black people having their own nation ?
To be honest before black people can even have their own so called country, black people need to first develop a code. A country of blacks with no code is pointless.

Back