Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Let's talk Black Nationalism

Having your own business is just like having your own nation! Why would you want to be under someone when you can control your own destiny
Owning Business = Having Nation

That not the norm bro! you just throwing up a couple success stories to try to make a point when that's the norm.

You reminded me of those 'you can do it to' people who go around selling hope to people having seminars and taking peoples money .

The reason for having wanting to have our own nations is pretty simple and self explanation.

Why are you against Black people having their own nation ?
the real question is why do you think that is easy? guess how many nations fall under their own debt?

so you are against me telling people you can do it...but you are saying we can do it.

whats the difference?

i say...you can start a business...you say we can start a country.
i dont need to take people money but our people do need hope. so you rather me throw up a gang sign? shoot a few niggas?

since when is offering hope or encouragement a bad thing...since in our current environment we are beat down?

how you gonna get people to want to even follow a dream of starting a new nation without encouraging them?

where you want to go wont happen without people like me.

Having your own business is just like having your own nation! Why would you want to be under someone when you can control your own destiny
Owning Business = Having Nation
there is a step process.

there are levels.

owning a business and running your own nation takes a certain mindframe.

i think you are overestimating how many lazy ass people will want to come and do nothing vs those who will break their necks to have it succeed.

structure is needed. otherwise them same niggas who is fucking up our hoods will fuck our new nation.

matter of fact....how you gonna start a new nation without resources?

and if you say farming....bruh...niggas aint trynna go no where without a kfc or mcdonalds.

starting a nation takes a level of sacrifice that we have not shown as a culture or race yet.

People do realize that there was an effort to give African Americans a homeland in Africa right? That's what Liberia was supposed to be. Of course, as it is with most things the U.S. does regarding race, it was fucked up. The African Americans and natives in the area were very different and didn't really get along. The U.S. just kinda said "figure it out" and left it. Spoiler: They didn't figure it out and for a period of time Liberia was labelled the worst place on earth.

People do realize that there was an effort to give African Americans a homeland in Africa right? That's what Liberia was supposed to be. Of course, as it is with most things the U.S. does regarding race, it was fucked up. The African Americans and natives in the area were very different and didn't really get along. The U.S. just kinda said "figure it out" and left it. Spoiler: They didn't figure it out and for a period of time Liberia was labelled the worst place on earth.
there was a war too if i remember correctly

the real question is why do you think that is easy? guess how many nations fall under their own debt?

so you are against me telling people you can do it...but you are saying we can do it.

whats the difference?

i say...you can start a business...you say we can start a country.
i dont need to take people money but our people do need hope. so you rather me throw up a gang sign? shoot a few niggas?

since when is offering hope or encouragement a bad thing...since in our current environment we are beat down?

how you gonna get people to want to even follow a dream of starting a new nation without encouraging them?

where you want to go wont happen without people like me.

I don't think it's easy and I know its a process. You asking my like I don't know this.

I got two problem with your solution. For one you make it seem like if we get it together here (we have before)our problem with white supremacy would go away. And to add to that you think it's a long term solution when it only a short term it should be a stepping stone not the end game

How can you be not be economic depend on white people when we live america? We don't control the land infarstruce or industries here

When I say you selling hope and what I mean by that is you would have people think that starting a business would solve our problems. We would still have to get money from white people to get rich and they're not going to spend they dollars with us like that. They don't want us to succeed here.

there is a step process.

there are levels.

owning a business and running your own nation takes a certain mindframe.

i think you are overestimating how many lazy ass people will want to come and do nothing vs those who will break their necks to have it succeed.

structure is needed. otherwise them same niggas who is fucking up our hoods will fuck our new nation.

I think you underestimate our people and you don't take into account of our condition with plays a big role in our behavior and way of live, if you give our young people a stepping stone it would help us. You're being a debbie downer on building a nation but you all for building a nation within a nation which always lead to destruction

Liberia was successful for awhile.

My issue with this post is that you think that us as black people can't learn from our mistake. We can study history and us it as a tool to not make those mistake. Instead of looking in the past and saying we can't do it because it ultimately fail in the past isn't a good mindframe to look at things.

You're playing into the WS hands when you think like this

Liberia was successful for awhile.

My issue with this post is that you think that us as black people can't learn from our mistake. We can study history and us it as a tool to not make those mistake. Instead of looking in the past and saying we can't do it because it ultimately fail in the past isn't a good mindframe to look at things.

You're playing into the WS hands when you think like this

I could argue that history has shown that black people don't learn from our mistakes, but that's not really what I was getting at. My point was more that some people think that a black nation is an easy or indisputable solution for our problems. It's not. You really just trade one set of problems for another. Black prosperity is going to take a lot of hard work and unity, and that will be the case whether it happens in America or some hypothetical nation for black Americans .

I don't think it's easy and I know its a process. You asking my like I don't know this.

I got two problem with your solution. For one you make it seem like if we get it together here (we have before)our problem with white supremacy would go away. And to add to that you think it's a long term solution when it only a short term it should be a stepping stone not the end game

How can you be not be economic depend on white people when we live america? We don't control the land infarstruce or industries here

When I say you selling hope and what I mean by that is you would have people think that starting a business would solve our problems. We would still have to get money from white people to get rich and they're not going to spend they dollars with us like that. They don't want us to succeed here.
i am not sure if you understand the freedom owning or having your own gives someone.
to relocate you need resources.
and white dollars arr just as good as any other dollar.

why must we always run away?
why can't we have it both ways?
communities create influence
divison creates chaos

*Black Nationalist
*Talks about wanting his "own land"
*Picture says "SoonerState"...
As a great philosopher once asked...could there possibly be two sides?

So lol a black nationalist shouldnt be into to sports or anything like that? I cant want a black nation and still want the Hokies to win?

Do you know what comes from? The perception that women don't know what they want. Black women in America have the unfortunate position of balancing the inheritance of the trickle down results of white feminism aka feminism with the traditional dynamics between men and women.

Traditionally, men lead, protect, and provide. Traditionally, women follow, support, and maintain. But because white men treated their women like shit, the women said "fuck this" and forced the household to shift to "gender equality". The consequence is that black women have to lead, protect, and provide for themselves and black men aren't in a position to take those responsibilities off of their shoulders. And even if they are, the virus of "I don't need no man/niggas ain't shit/I can do bad all y myself" has been woven into society so much that it takes a reconditioning of the mind to make a black relationship work.

This is some nonsense. I get your point but thinkong women are children isnt based on black women. Thats a saying that been around before feminism. But i got to ask do you think feminism is anti relationships?

Back